Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Looking for DIY/at home facial techniques!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
4sons
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 24, 2007 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
I am a new budget convert and realize that in the past I have WAY overspent on personal care. I'll admit, I was the occasionally facial indulgent and loved, loved, LOVED it. But my "treat" facials must go.

The truth is, I so loved what they did to/for my skin! I know some people have stopped going to a salon for facials because they've gotten such great results at home, but I don't know what to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Ruth/4sons

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Huh ... I received a PM from someone regarding this topic and it's disappeared! I don't THINK I deleted it but when I went to respond today I can't find it. So ... if you PMd me about this topic I'm sorry I haven't responded to you, but can't!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Ahhhhh facials. I very seldom have facials as of late. IMO the best part of a facial is on hands on (touching). The human touch is so relaxing.

If you can find a friend that also likes facials you could trade. Find special products just for your facials: cleanser, toner, exfoliant, moisturizer. Give a facial to your friend and her to you. The relaxation part of the facial is priceless.
4sons
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Winnie ... I think it is the touch part for me. I do get monthly massages and love the head/face part the best. I think I'll look up how to supply those to myself. I could work them into my weekend "girl night."

Laughing Laughing Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
I bought a huge 13 function facial machine on ebay. It has lots of cool functions, including ones I can't figure out, like "galvanic" "ultrasonic" and "magnetic needle."

I use the steam, suction, and powerscrubber functions and just love them! It even removed 90% of the blackheads on my friend's face, who jokingly refers to herself as "Ms. Blackhead."

The only problem with my machine is the instructions seem to have been translated...oddly.

Here are some links (or you can just go to ebay and search "facial machine"

http://cgi.ebay.com/8-in-1-SALON-FACIAL-STEAMER-SKIN-CARE-MACHINE-EQUIPMENT_W0QQitemZ290119997321QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11862QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-3-IN-1-FACIAL-MACHINE-FOR-SPA-SALON_W0QQitemZ300116300812QQihZ020QQcategoryZ117339QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-13-IN-1-COMPUTERIZED-FACIAL-MACHINE-SPA-OR-SALON_W0QQitemZ300116301038QQihZ020QQcategoryZ117339QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just reread your post and noticed the part that said "budget convert."

Oops! Didn't think before posting machines to buy Embarassed

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |