Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Does anyone use the Skin Bio's Super GHK Serum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the product.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using it about a week or so ago. So I don't know yet what benefits I'll receive. But it is lovely - is sinks right in, there's no burning or itching. I also use it all around my eyes. I had been using super CP with no results.
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Isn't the GHK weaker than the cp serum?
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
I believe that it isn't weaker, but because it doesn't cause irritation it's considered milder.
lonevoice
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the product.

I tried using skinbio's regular CP serum for a period of several years until recently. I switched to their new Super GHK, oh, about 3 weeks ago I think.

With the regular CP serum, even after years of continuous use, I still had to dilute it with a couple drops of water or I would get cystic acne. Due to all the consumer reports of uglies around the eyes, I avoided the eye area entirely. Still, overall, I liked the results, so I kept using it.

So, here's what's different with the GHK serum, at least for me. I was immediately able to use it undiluted and use it every day. I'm even using it twice/day every few days. I have not had one single zit from it, and, for me, that's a huge improvement over the CP serum! I'm also using it around my eye area, because skinbio says it won't cause the uglies. I think it's too soon for me to say for sure whether that's true.

The GHK serum has a rich, almost silky texture compared to the serum. It absorbs well and leaves my dry skin feeling a bit more moisturized, as compared to the CP serum which left me feeling a little bit dry.

I think it's too soon to report results as compared to the CP serum. But, so far, I like it much better simply because my skin likes it much better.

HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
This is an old thread, but I have some comments regarding GHK-cps...

I recently tried it for the first time, and was totally blown away by the results! I put it on at night and woke up with the smoothest tightest skin! How on earth is it possible, this does not make sense to me!? I thought CPs needed weeks to make a difference in the skin.

Because stuff like this never happens to me, I decided it must have been a pure coincedence. (Maybe I had alot of water to drink that day, or the emu oil I always put on did something). Next day I only put on the GHK copper and nothing else under my eyes and here and there. I don't have any wrinkles, but I do have some very fine lines under my right eye that I'm sure only I notice, but it bugs me.

Gone!! How can that be? I've had these very fine lines for some time and I just cannot find them anymore. Now a week has passed and my skin still has the same glow and smoothness all over. I just don't get it. Although I have probably jinxed it now that I've told about it, lol!

My question is, how can a CP serum have this effect in such short amount of time when nothing else seems to have caused it? Think Smile

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using it also for about 2 weeks alternating with the CP serum. I like the texture of the GHK and it soothes my skin after the use of retin A which leaves my skin raw, bumpy and inflamed. One use of GHK (without retin A) and the next day my skin is smooth and clear. After I finish these two, I will move up to Super CP serum and then to Supercop which I have now but just use on some scars that I have on my hands.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using CP for 3 weeks and I have never felt a single twinge ,do I have an old bottle or is my skin really thick I went slow at first as I had read about so many problems with it ,should I just bump it up and which one do I move up to THanks

Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |