Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

celebrities without makeup thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
theres a thread on here about which celebrity has the best skin...so i thought id start a thread of posting pics of celebs without makeup.
even tho its quite different seeing them without the full works, some do actually look gorgeous.
if u find any other pics, please share them!

lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hee, I love such threads Very Happy

There once used to be a message board called awfulplasticsurgery which was shut down (I bet the HW stars hated it and found a way to take it down).
It was fabulous! People posted there about stars they met and knew had plastic surgery and great pics. I miss it Razz
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
lbianca wrote:
Hee, I love such threads Very Happy

There once used to be a message board called awfulplasticsurgery which was shut down (I bet the HW stars hated it and found a way to take it down).
It was fabulous! People posted there about stars they met and knew had plastic surgery and great pics. I miss it Razz

I remember that site! It used to be my guilty * spam alert *! I was sad when they took it down too. Sad

I'd found this site which was similar, although far from being as much fun as the other site. I don't check this out very often.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/celebrity-plastic-surgery/
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hally Berry looks still pretty good without makeup on.
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
ww.awfulplasticsurgery.com is still around. They are now featuring the 10 worst celebrity boob jobs. Bad Grin
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Who's the blonde with the white hat in the last picture?? She has beautiful skin..but I don't recognize her Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Jala wrote:
Who's the blonde with the white hat in the last picture?? She has beautiful skin..but I don't recognize her Confused

Heidi Klum?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Cuddles wrote:
www.awfulplasticsurgery.com is still around. They are now featuring the 10 worst celebrity boob jobs. Bad Grin

The one I was thinking of was the forum linked to that site ... the forum is no longer. Sad Although I'd forgotten about this part of the site ... I'll have to remember to check it out more often! Smile
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
i think hally barry is still hot w/ out makeup. So is Heidi Klum, she has flawless skin even w/ out make-up. I also think jessica beil is gorgeous w/ out make-up

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Looking at these pics is a good reiminder that these celebs are pretty much ordinary people... who have great access to fabulous hair and make-up artists. In many cases "Artist" is the key word! Just imagine what you could look like wiith the help of their "peeps"!! Very Happy
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
I think Heidi Klum looks the best there, but Halle Berry and Jessica Biel certainly don't look bad without makeup. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Heidi Klum for me looks best without makeup among all of them.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
i think hally barry is still hot w/ out makeup. So is Heidi Klum, she has flawless skin even w/ out make-up.

Totally agree!

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I agree with everybody that JB and HB look the best without makeup. While HK has great skin I do think she looks very ordinary compared to her fasion shots. Just a regular girl, nothing amazing.
We'd all look great and even a lot better than these women if we had the makeup and hair artists they have.

Moonstarr wrote:
I remember that site! It used to be my guilty * spam alert *! I was sad when they took it down too. Sad

I'd found this site which was similar, although far from being as much fun as the other site. I don't check this out very often.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/celebrity-plastic-surgery/

Don't you miss that site? It was so great and so extensive with real "dirt" and great pics to prove the point.
Thanks for the new link Very Happy
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Cuddles wrote:
www.awfulplasticsurgery.com is still around. They are now featuring the 10 worst celebrity boob jobs. Bad Grin

thanks for this link!
i am really quite suprised that so many celebs have had surgery...well victoria beckham i know for sure had her boobs done!

and definately agree that if we all had a team of makeup artists and hair stylists at our beck and call everytime we pop out of the house...we'll all look totally GORGEOUS (not saying that we dont already!) Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
That link is so funny.

I find it amazing when you see pictures of celebs when they are not on the red carpet, and compare it when they are. Such a change.

But I'm always impressed when a person looks as good in person without any make-up (or very little) to how they look all dolled up.
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
this is a good one! omg.. they look so different with n without makeup! i bet i couldnt even recognized them if they are just standing next to me when they are not using any makeup.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:13 am      Reply with quote
What a great thread. There should be more of it! I really like the dove "campaign for real beauty" video clip of the model who gets made up and then her photo airbrushed. We get so conned by the media and are expected to meet these standards of beauty which are put out there as "natural".

Oops, sorry for the rant Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Serendipity wrote:
What a great thread. There should be more of it! I really like the dove "campaign for real beauty" video clip of the model who gets made up and then her photo airbrushed. We get so conned by the media and are expected to meet these standards of beauty which are put out there as "natural".

Oops, sorry for the rant Shock

OMG i love that video.
for those who havent seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz5IRdFIpvA

it is so amazing that transformation..hehe i wanna try it Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Yes, when I watch the video I wonder how absolutely gorgeous every woman could be if she had access to a great make up artist, hairdresser, and most of all, PHOTOSHOPPING!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
Jala wrote:

Heidi Klum?

Aaah, it's Heidi! I was thinking it was maybe Claudia Schiffer. I think HK looks beautiful without all the eye makeup...somehow softer and even prettier!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
heidi klum does look very pretty with or without makeup, but without makeup she looks a lot younger!
i think most people look younger without makeup tho, i nearly didnt recognise a friend when she didnt have makeup on, she looked like a little girl Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
i agree with some others, stars are real people too with skin problems and their bad days.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
Jala wrote:
Yen wrote:
Jala wrote:

Heidi Klum?

Aaah, it's Heidi! I was thinking it was maybe Claudia Schiffer. I think HK looks beautiful without all the eye makeup...somehow softer and even prettier!

I think it actually IS Claudia! But either way, she does look very good without makeup. It's a guilty pleasure to see how not-so-good some of them look, though with the wrong photo angle anyone can look terrible even if they're normally gorgeous! I mean, to be fair. Smile

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
I think JB is wearing makeup in that picture. A lot of the celebs without makeup pics actually do have them wearing makeup, just expertly applied to look super natural.

Eva longoria has a lot of discoloration.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |