Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Badger's Balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
wondering have anyone tried badger's balm before? they have quite a number of balms for different purposes. i m interested in the one that can help you to sleep and the one for sinus.

if you have tried, does it really work for you? or is it only effective during the early stage and after awhile you are sorta of used to the scent and hence it doesnt work anymore?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE Badger Sleep Balm. DH and I used to put it under our noses and on our temples and we would just drift off to sleep. Of course now I found I'm allergic to castor oil so I don't use it anymore, but it's a wonderful product and makes a great cuticle conditioner too!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz ~ u mean the sleep balm can be use as cuticle conditioner as well? what did the castor oil do to you since you mention you are allergy to that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I LOVE Badger Sleep Balm. DH and I used to put it under our noses and on our temples and we would just drift off to sleep. Of course now I found I'm allergic to castor oil so I don't use it anymore, but it's a wonderful product and makes a great cuticle conditioner too!

I second the sleep balm! I have a tin and I love it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I love Badger Balms. I use them all over, but especially on my cuticles. I like to get a variety of them but my favorite is Ginger Lemon -- I love the smell! and taste! The balms, including the one made for the feet, are great moisturizers for the feet. Exfoliate the feet first and it will do an even better job!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
wow.. the balms certainly sounds promising! i m going to order mine tonight!

anyone try their lip balm? is it just as gooD?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:06 am      Reply with quote
The lip balm is the same product I think except it's in a stick form. I have it in the lemon ginger for times when I don't want to get my hands on the balm (& quicker on the go application). I don't know if they add more wax to the lip balm to help make it stay together.

But I actually prefer the balm in the tin in general as it's good all over / multiple uses.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:11 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the Badger Sleep balm for a while now, at first I was not sure how to apply this so I use it as a hand night cream, it does a wonderful job as an intensive overnight hand treatment Very Happy
Out of what I have tried of the Badger Balms I like the scent of this one the most.....rich Lavender Drool

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:55 am      Reply with quote
I love Badger Balms as well. I have been through countless tins of the Lavender Orange Lip Balm, and I do have and use the Sleep Balm and the Breathe Easy (not sure if this is the correct name; I only use it when I have a cold) Balm. The Sleep Balm I do not use every night, but when I do, I rub it all over my hands, on my neck, and under my nostrils. I love the scent of lavender, and this balm really seems to help me relax. Like I said, I do not use it every night, so I do not know if the effects would wear off over time. I do love how these balms are really multi-purposed; in a pinch when I have forgotten hand cream, I have used my lip balm (in the tin; it says it can be used on body as well) on my hands. Next on my list is the foot balm (thanks lunarmm Smile )

Tina
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |