Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

WHERE CAN I FIND PAVES???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bintypoos
5% products discount

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
I had a hair disaster Sad a couple of months ago when I put a semi colour I purchased from CVS in my hair, it completely DESTROYED my hair!! Have tried numerous conditioners which didn't help at all, and after coming across Paves on the EDS forum was determined to try it. I only managed to find 1 Walgreens (out of 4!) which stocked the shampoo, OMG I LOVE it!! This is the best shampoo I have every tried. Unfortunately I have been unable to find the conditioner or serum. I have tried Walgreen's online store and apparently they don't stock it. Can someone help me locate them PLEASE!!!! I am dying to try the conditioner! TIA
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:33 am      Reply with quote
yes, I too tried to buy paves went to several walgreens in my area,they dont even carry the line. Crying or Very sad
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Bintypoos, If your talking about the Paves Flawless in the Spotlight No-Frizz serum, I had to buy it online at www.ulta3.com. I could find the shampoo and conditioner at Walgreens retail. Good luck.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:47 am      Reply with quote
My local Ulta, Ulta online and some of the Walgreens still carry it but not all.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
True, my local Ulta3 didn't carry the line at all. Since I was most interested in the no-frizz serum, I ordered from ulta online. I love the no-frizz serum and I'm going to have to reorder soon.
bintypoos
5% products discount

Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for your replies. I actually emailed walgreens online store and they informed me that they do not stock it but if I go to my nearest walgreens they will let me know how I can go about ordering it. So for you Pave's lovers I will keep you informed.

Nomoreneckpain and AnnieR thanks for letting me know about Ulta, at least I know I can order it online if I have no luck with Walgreens.
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
The Paves line has been slowly leaving Walgreens, up until a month or so ago most stores still had 2 shampoos and a conditioner and from what I've seen none of them carry that anymore.

I bought up all the shampoos that were left on the shelf when I saw the orange clearance stickers go up! Also LOVE this stuff! I like the Ultra-Hydrating more than the original (mostly because it foams up more, and foam is fun) but both are fab.

You can buy the whole line on Ulta.com

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone found this lately? My Ulta hasn't been stocked for maybe a month. I just went to the Ulta and Walgreen's websites and no luck at either. I found another store online called Harmon. I've never heard of it but it showed up in a google search. When I tried to put the shampoo in the cart it said the product's not currently stocked. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
www.ulta.com no longer carries Paves Professional.

I'm wondering if the line is not being manufactured anymore?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
I found it!

Just placed an order this morning and my card's been charged so I'm assuming this place isn't out of stock. Happy shopping!

http://mp.hairboutique.com/brand.asp?MnfID=1121
melanie haber
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
HSN no?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
I've heard that, due to its popularity and the association with Jessica Simpson, the line is being re-packaged and re-priced. Apparently, production of the hair extensions has been switched to a lower cost operation in China and the quality has also been reduced.

Hope the same drop in quality doesn't happen to the rest of the line.
mojocat
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:51 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone else had luck getting Paves products? I checked out the website http://mp.hairboutique.com/brand.asp?MnfID=1121 and whilst they do stock it, the shipping to London (where I am) is US$30! Is that normal? Its alot more than what the products would cost me! If anyone's got an alternative source can you kindly let me know?
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:26 am      Reply with quote
again with the China thing... cripes when will we learn? Cheaper isn't better. I'm done with this company too, what a shame. Loved the products.
suzannek
5% products discount

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:32 am      Reply with quote
While shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond I was perusing the shampoo isle (ours carries bath and beauty items) and spotted Paves. They only carry the no sulfates repair shine shampoo, not the conditioner, and the price was only $5.49. Plus if you use one of the coupons they send out weekly, you can save another 20%. Such a deal.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Babor Skinovage PX Perfect Combination Daily Mattifying Cream (50 ml / 1.75 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Skin Biology Protect & Restore High Retinol and Oil of Lavender - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz)