Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
What is your favorite hair care line?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
SnowWhite
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I've tried all of the big names like Kerastase, Pureology, and Phyto. I want to try something new, but my stylist doesn't recommend anything that isn't in line of products by his salon. Any suggestions for hair that is dry?
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
I use the Chi line of hair products (on my Japanese hair straightened hair). Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I like Nexxus shampoo and conditioner, and I use the Ojon Resotrative Treatment weekly.

I have shoulder-length, stright, dry, color-treated hair, and have been very pleased with the softness and shine I've gotten since starting this routine a month ago.

Lori

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
I like Philipp B best, while it's too expensive for me, so now I'm using Phyto. If you concern about the price, the Seba Med is a pretty good choice as well.
kwells

Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I use far too many different shampoos/conditioners. Never use the same one twice in a row.

My favorites though would have to be the Wen line. I also really like Nexxus. I really love Burt's Bees volumizing shampoo as well.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:22 am      Reply with quote
My favourites are the Joico line, or Phyto.
hendricks
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
i like Carita and Phyto.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have yet to try it, but lots of gals on the forums seem to go nuts for John Masters Organics hair products. I think it can be hard to find natural haircare products with good formulations, but word has it this line hits the nail on the head. Good luck!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
John Masters definitely. Haven't used anything else since as far as conditioners go. I alternate between Baby Bee's Shampoo and Wash and Alba Plumeria hair wash but I do love JMO's Evening Primrose, it's just a bit on the expensive side and I get similar results with cheaper. But I will never use any other conditioners ever again - I alternate between their Citrus and Neroli Detangler and the Honey Hibiscus Reconstructer.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
I love Joico hair products. Anyone else uses this?
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Right now I like Biolage. It'll probably change eventually.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
I like to change my hair products from time to time, but my current favorite has to be Nubian Silk. I really think these products are something else. My hair feels so moisturized after using the shampoo and conditioner, and still super clean. It contains keratin protein along with a special Nubian Silk Botanical and Herbal complex mix. The most amazing product in the range is the Stimul-X Growth Oil which I would reccomend as a leave in treatment for anyone going to the beach this Summer.

The website is:www.NubianSilk.com
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
SnowWhite wrote:
I want to try something new, but my stylist doesn't recommend anything that isn't in line of products by his salon.

Most of them never do, and the salon's products are often not that great! I've been using the Trader Joe's Nourish Spa line. It's very basic...and I add sea kelp to the shampoo and honey to the conditioner. It's been working well for the past 3 months.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a huge Ojon fan....the entire line...While I hate the smell, the original paste has done wonders for my easy-to-break hair! I'd love to see this stuff at EDS!!
puds
lcd
5% products discount

Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
SnowWhite wrote:
I've tried all of the big names like Kerastase, Pureology, and Phyto. I want to try something new, but my stylist doesn't recommend anything that isn't in line of products by his salon. Any suggestions for hair that is dry?

Seah Hair Spa line by Schwarzkopf is amazing. Use the pink or green coloured products. They have a great hair mask (from the pink line) or a great leave in conditioner (green line).

I also find the Icon hair line product called "inner-home moisture mask" works wonders.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just reviewed a few of my favorite hair products in Product Review. Here we go:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=24107

Puds, one of these days I will try Ojon.

my sushi secret, Trader Joe's is a great line. You can't beat the price.
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:51 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Dr. Hauschka's line for about 3 months and so far I'm loving it.
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
John Masters, Avalon Organics
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Boots Tea Tree and Mint Balm Conditioner as a cleansing conditioner and John Masters Organics' conditioners.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
A'Kin (Aussie organic products)
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:43 am      Reply with quote
I Love JMO for cleaning and Aveda for styling. Surprised
Snake
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Gatsby is great for styling.
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Biolage is very good.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:26 am      Reply with quote
This doesn't work well for everyone's hair texture, but my thick, coarse, wavy and dryness-prone hair has been incredibly happy with the Redken All-Soft line. I find it's great for both curly and straight styles, I just treat it differently for the two during styling. But I find it actually dries my hair out over time with all the dimethicone, so I alternate with something more stripping as a cleanser and then super-emollient as a conditioner (like Burt's Bees Avocado Hair Treatment) every few days.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I love Biolage. Hard to find a replacement now...
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |