Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Pink Magic - It turns anything pink
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
My country recently brought in this product and is promoting it. It can be applied anywhere, cheeks, lips and even nipples and it will turn pink. Some people have tried it and it works. The pink looks really natural on the cheeks. It's kinda expensive if not I would buy it. It costs cheaper in other Asian countries though. Any opinions? They dont list their ingredients anywhere.

http://www.pinkmagic.com.sg/

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I checked out the website - it sounds like it might be similar to Smashbox's o-glow (I think that is what it is called)..It makes me think of the old "mood lipstick" stuff from the 80's!
puds
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles "mood lipstick" Laughing Laughing I had a mood ring that changed colors!!

It says it is made from Cherry Blossom extract and is a pure and natural product and is non-allergenic.

I guess if you want to be pink this is the way to go Confused
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
mishie wrote:
Pudoodles "mood lipstick" Laughing Laughing I had a mood ring that changed colors!!

It says it is made from Cherry Blossom extract and is a pure and natural product and is non-allergenic.

I guess if you want to be pink this is the way to go Confused

I had a mood ring, too! I thought I was sooooo cooooooooool.....
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:30 am      Reply with quote
I couldn't get anything up with the web site, though if you take the .sg off the end you get to an interesting place!

I'm all for anything to make my nipples go cherryblossom pink! Benetint is too sticky!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Yup.. that definiately reminds me of Smashbox O-glow.. LOL!! How much is it in USD?
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
really. I thought it was a new concept. It seems really popular in Asian countries. Have you all tried the smashbox one?
Its about USD50.10 at sasa.

http://www.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=101955402001

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
I couldn't get anything up with the web site, though if you take the .sg off the end you get to an interesting place!

ROFLMAO!! Only you GG - only you...

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Lisey wrote:
Yup.. that definiately reminds me of Smashbox O-glow.. LOL!! How much is it in USD?

I know there are many other brands available in the market. For Magic Pink, it's around three hundred something here in Hong Kong (less than USD 50).

According to those reports, similar products are very popular in Asia coz they really WORK!!! Smile
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:14 am      Reply with quote
the model looks so pretty with such a nice glow, it's tempting.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

ROFLMAO!! Only you GG - only you...

I was being serious. I followed some of those links and learned new and exciting things!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Snake wrote:
Lisey wrote:

I know there are many other brands available in the market. For Magic Pink, it's around three hundred something here in Hong Kong (less than USD 50).

According to those reports, similar products are very popular in Asia coz they really WORK!!! Smile

Haha I think they originally created it to make nipples pink. Asians seem to be obsessed with pink nipples. There's this other product which can also turn nipples pink selling in my country. But I rather try pink magic because I dont really care if my nipples are pink.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:02 am      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
Snake wrote:
Lisey wrote:

Haha I think they originally created it to make nipples pink. Asians seem to be obsessed with pink nipples. There's this other product which can also turn nipples pink selling in my country. But I rather try pink magic because I dont really care if my nipples are pink.

Hang on, so is this something you paint on or eat?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Wow!! It's amazing thing but it's quite expensive anyway.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:

For topical use I suppose. Could this also be something you'd be interested :

http://yumeimise.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=801
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
asians really do like a pink glow...but ella koon does have nice skin.
maybe when im in HK, i would give this a try if it wasnt that expensive

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:

Apply the ointment directly to skin areas such as lips, nipples, underarms, elbows, thighs, knees or other desired skin areas. Very Happy
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Never heard of this stuff, but if you want a pink skin tint, why not try The Body Shop lip and cheek stain or Yves Roche's version. Both are non-sticky and long lasting, as well as inexpensive. In closing, I suppose you could use it anywhere you want!! Very Happy
gchan96885

Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
This
Snake
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:03 am      Reply with quote
luvyourskin wrote:
Never heard of this stuff, but if you want a pink skin tint, why not try The Body Shop lip and cheek stain or Yves Roche's version. Both are non-sticky and long lasting, as well as inexpensive. In closing, I suppose you could use it anywhere you want!! Very Happy

Smile These are actually products which help to restore the baby-pink colour of one's skin upon a long-term usage. Smile
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:30 am      Reply with quote
luvyourskin wrote:

Well because the pink magic gives you a natural flush and it's long lasting too. I really want to try it but it's expensive. They're having several roadshows in my country. I might go check it out.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |