Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juvena Skin Rejuvenate Delining Lip Balm (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Janson Beckett AlphaDerma Duo Value Pack - Alphaderma CE - (large size 4 oz.) and AH3 Facial Skin Prep (4 oz.) (2 items)
Eyelash Treatment Gel?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:19 am      Reply with quote
My eyelash are short. Any good products can increase the volumn and make them longer?? Thanks. Question
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Any people try "Talika Lipocils Eyelash Treatment Gel"? Does it have effect? What is the differece with "Talika Eyebrow Lipocils"?
VMP40
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
I recently started using Ardell Lash Accelerator. You should do a search -- there are lots of posts about this product.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think that the Ardell has made my lashes any longer. I just find that it helps keep my lashes in better condition and they feel stronger.
Some people have found that the Talika has worked for them, I personally didn't find that it did anything for my lashes. I think the difference between the eyelash and eyebrow lipocils probably would be that they are each specfically targeted towards either the eyelash or eyebrow area.
I have had really good results with the old Jan Marini lash formula. I'm waiting to try the new one now, there is also Revitalash. I used to use Lucia Essence with Ardell and had really good results from these two products used together aswell.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
kwchan1007 wrote:
My eyelash are short. Any good products can increase the volumn and make them longer?? Thanks. Question

I've been using the Talika eyelash gel and love it. I use it in the day and found that my lashes are longer (but not too long) and darker.
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
My lashes got longer with Revitalash. However, it is quite expensive. I don't know if it's worth the price. I find that Ardell is good for conditioning but not growth. I use them both-- RL at night and Ardell during the day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
I don't like ardell at all, too clogging...
NJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
kwchan1007 wrote:
Any people try "Talika Lipocils Eyelash Treatment Gel"? Does it have effect? What is the differece with "Talika Eyebrow Lipocils"?

I used the Talika Lipocils Eyelash Treatment gel and it really works. My eyelashes are so much longer and I've been using this product every morning and evening for 2 weeks. I just wish that it would've thickened my lashes as well. I love this product.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Talika did nothing for me. I am using Ardell and am pleased with it. Nothing dramatic, but I still like it and will continue to use it.
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
i'm having amazing results from a certain member's products (though we're not allowed to talk about it anymore Rolling Eyes)

and i've used revitalash and the orginal jan marini and this definitely tops it and is much cheaper as well.
Mabsy

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
edenfield wrote:
i'm having amazing results from a certain member's products (though we're not allowed to talk about it anymore Rolling Eyes)

And the reason that this is no longer allowed is because some people got so protective about the products and members who made them that this created nasty problems on the forum and behind the scenes. The current situation avoids this to a large extent and you can always discuss these products privately. So let us enjoy the forum for what it is please and not bring up the past again and again. If you have any questions or comments then please PM me. TIA

5% products discount

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried both Talika and Ardell and didn't see much difference in length for my short tubby asian lashes, but they do help from keeping my lashes from falling off.

Since using the new Jan Marini from early August, I can definitely see a great improvement in length also in volume of my lashes so I'm very happy with the results! My sister even started using it now!
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I was using Ecrinal and paying around $21.00 cdn from SDM. I was happy with it; conditions well and my lash tint seemed to last longer. Then SDM stopped carrying this product.

I really did not want to spend big $$$ for lash product. I was using castor oil and it seemed to help but it is easier to use a wand product.

I was in Trade Secret one day and they had an Ardell display. Yes, Ardell Lash treatment was there. I paid $8.95 cdn and it works just as well as the Ecrinal. I don't think it will grow lashes but as I tint my lashes on a regular basis I wanted something easy to use and would condition.
Money well spent....

Cdns, I think most of the Trade Secrets would be carrying this. I am in Ontario BTW.
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
ive used JM ( the new formula) with great success .. i am now using another one but only cause its cheaper and better for me.
beeb
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using revitalash for 5 weeks now and I'm seeing a lot of growth and increased thickness. I bought it on ebay for $89.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
true re: revitalash--i now have those 'clusters' of eyelashes every millimeter or so on my lash line--the same kinds of clusters that you see with individual fake lashes. i hope i make sense--they are rad! i love putting on mascara, it's like a chore now.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
I second Revitalash!
Don't go with Ardell, unless you just want conditioning, although it's good in combo with RL. My lashes were in the categorry medium/long,now they are very long, curlier, darker and fuller. HTH

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:05 am      Reply with quote
I use Skin Biology's Folligen cream and Ardell's Lash treatment. I have been using both products together for about 2 months now and my lashes are definitely longer and fuller although, not really thicker. I am blond and unfortunately my lash color has not gotten any darker (My lashes are practically invisible without mascara). I am very pleased with the results and the cost is very very inexpensive. I am certain by the numerous raves that RL and JM are outstanding products that probably give faster and much more substantial results but for me $100+ dollars on eyelash serum seems a bit crazy. Of course, if you can afford it and it is that important to you then by all means go for RL or JM, but if cost is a factor try the Folligen cream with Ardell and I think you will be pleased.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Can you tell me about lash?
Thanks

Mabsy wrote:
edenfield wrote:

And the reason that this is no longer allowed is because some people got so protective about the products and members who made them that this created nasty problems on the forum and behind the scenes. The current situation avoids this to a large extent and you can always discuss these products privately. So let us enjoy the forum for what it is please and not bring up the past again and again. If you have any questions or comments then please PM me. TIA
sissyp
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Lamas lash mask for about a year now and am happy with it. I haven't noticed dramatic results in length but I am definitely not losing as many lashes as I used to. I've also read coconut oil is a good choice. I have tried this a few times using a lash wand but it can be tricky not getting oil in your eyes. Maybe I'm just clumbsy. I haven't tried stronger products as I do not like too many chemicals but have read great things about many of them out there but with a $100+ price tag.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
fair lady - Do you just brush on the folligen at the lash line? How often do you use it?
Thanks
Sister
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
My vote goes to Revitalash. I think its incredible!

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
Liv Luvs LS
5% products discount

Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased the Talika Lipocils at Sephora today. Can't wait to use it! How long does it take to see results?
Mrs.athena
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
Gemstar wrote:
I've tried both Talika and Ardell and didn't see much difference in length for my short tubby asian lashes, but they do help from keeping my lashes from falling off.

Since using the new Jan Marini from early August, I can definitely see a great improvement in length also in volume of my lashes so I'm very happy with the results! My sister even started using it now!

Can you tell me..... where can I buy Jan Marini product?
TIA
beeb
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
Mrs.athena wrote:
Gemstar wrote:

Can you tell me..... where can I buy Jan Marini product?
TIA

Jan Marini is available here at EDS.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Babor Skinovage PX Intensifier Moisture Plus Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)