Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) BDB The Jet Setter (3 items) Bremenn Clinical Upper Eyelid Lifter (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Forehead lift (massage) or something?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
pipilover
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys, I was wondering if you can lift your forehead w/ a massage instead of going to the plastic ... I really want to lift it, it is already sagged down. Pls help. Neutral
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:09 am      Reply with quote
If you are talking about skincare product, well, i find that IS Clinical Firming cream and Perfect Complexion HA SOYLIFT (use compress method) are result showing, at least on mine.
pipilover
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:39 am      Reply with quote
skinmelon wrote:
If you are talking about skincare product, well, i find that IS Clinical Firming cream and Perfect Complexion HA SOYLIFT (use compress method) are result showing, at least on mine.

Can I use this for my forehead? I am sorry for my Question problem is that I live in the Netherlands and its diffucilt for me to understand some things. Can You use this stuff on any skin type/color? TIA. Smile
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:57 am      Reply with quote
You can do facial exercises. There are a couple that get good reviews. Facercise by Carol Maggio, and FlexEffect by Deborah Crowley. I got books and DVDs for both programs and plan on starting it in the near future. Before & after pictures on FlexEffect web site are amazing.
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
pipilover wrote:
skinmelon wrote:

Can I use this for my forehead? I am sorry for my Question problem is that I live in the Netherlands and its diffucilt for me to understand some things. Can You use this stuff on any skin type/color? TIA. Smile

Yes, both the Is Clinical Firming and PC HA SOYLIFT can be used on the forehead. As for on any skin type- If I am not wrong, I did understand that HA SOYLIFT is for all type of skin but IS CLINICAL firming (on its instruction) is for dry/combination skin type.

My skin is combination i.e. dry around eyes and cheek but oily at T-zone. When I apply the IS CLINICAL firming, it is not oily, just nice for my T-ZONE but not much moisturising effect on the cheek. I add other IS Clinical's products for more moisture on my cheek and around eyes.

As for skin colour, I cannot comment much. But, my understanding on these products and from threads in this forum that so far there is no specific hold-backs on the use of these 2 products based on skin colour.
pipilover
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:02 am      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
You can do facial exercises. There are a couple that get good reviews. Facercise by Carol Maggio, and FlexEffect by Deborah Crowley. I got books and DVDs for both programs and plan on starting it in the near future. Before & after pictures on FlexEffect web site are amazing.

Thx for the tip, I have a book that is about facial exercise, but i don"t really get the pictures. I think a video/dvd would be easer, so I can follow the steps. I will look into this, thx again. Wink
pipilover
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:04 am      Reply with quote
skinmelon wrote:
pipilover wrote:
skinmelon wrote:

Yes, both the Is Clinical Firming and PC HA SOYLIFT can be used on the forehead. As for on any skin type- If I am not wrong, I did understand that HA SOYLIFT is for all type of skin but IS CLINICAL firming (on its instruction) is for dry/combination skin type.

My skin is combination i.e. dry around eyes and cheek but oily at T-zone. When I apply the IS CLINICAL firming, it is not oily, just nice for my T-ZONE but not much moisturising effect on the cheek. I add other IS Clinical's products for more moisture on my cheek and around eyes.

As for skin colour, I cannot comment much. But, my understanding on these products and from threads in this forum that so far there is no specific hold-backs on the use of these 2 products based on skin colour.

Thank you for your answer, very informative. Will check this product. Where can I order this? Smile
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:33 am      Reply with quote
pipilover wrote:
skinmelon wrote:
pipilover wrote:
skinmelon wrote:

Thank you for your answer, very informative. Will check this product. Where can I order this? Smile

You can get the Perfect Complexion's HA SOYLIFT at this link:

http://perfectcomplexion.net/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

as for IS CLINICAL's, I got them at ebay (store : ADVANCEDSKINCARE) as they are not exported out of US.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Phyto-C SuperHeal O-Live Lotion (30 g / 1 floz) Clarks Botanicals Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream (50 ml) Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)