Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

hi, reposting about how a 28yr old can maintain firmness tro
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
kikilarue
5% products discount

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:44 am      Reply with quote
yesterday asked whether any devices would be good or if that is premature and could actually damage by overstimulating too early.my skin is really really good but want to keep it plump and firm. i use renova and lots of sunscreen already. sorry to repost, but i would just love anyones help! thanks again and sorry about repost!! (didn't get a reply yet)
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi and welcome Smile I think you just need to be patient and someone will come along and answer. it's probably better to bump a post up than starting a new thread on the same thing as well because then you end up with replies all over the place.

For me, I can't advise...no experience of gadgets or possible side effects. I will say that using sunscreen, especially if you are using renova, is a must, but diet is possibly the biggest thing to keep your skin good.

I'm sure you will get more helpful replies in time Smile

Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I hope you get some good suggestions to your question. I am using one of those light gadget thingys but I can't really tell you whether there is any damage from using this too early. Gut feeling says no, but that is not an educated response.

I am deleting your previous topic as we want to eliminate having the same discussion in multiple places if possible. TIA

5% products discount

Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:22 am      Reply with quote
hi, thanks for the reply. mabsy, i was just wondering what gadget you are using and if you are doing it as an early preventative measure? are you 30? are you seeing results? thanks! also, how do you bump up a post? sorry for the double post
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
bumping is posting like this. Any post on a thread bumps it up to the top Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi kikilarue,

I would keep it simple - stick with basics like sunscreen, hydration (inside [water, essential fatty acids (EFAs), etc.] and outside), etc.

If you want to buy a gadget that will be useful, I recommend the Clarisonic skin brush - an initial investment of $ that should serve you well for many years. It's does a good job of cleansing and exfoliating at the same time. If you don't want to buy a gadget, a "microdermabrasion"/microfiber clothe or sponge does a great job for cleansing and exfoliating. For more info on either, do a search on the Forum and you'll be able to read more feedback on both. Best wishes.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:48 am      Reply with quote
hi, thanks for the reply. the clarisonic is for clarity though right? i already use renova so wouldn't want another exfoliator and also the texture of my skin is really good so i just wanted somthing to maintain plumpness and firmness and keep sagging at bay. thanks!
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Mmm...I think the Clarisonic does many things but, yes, exfoliation is one. For more technical terminology on what it does, I would go straight to the website: www.clarisonic.com and see if it does anything you think would be helpful to you.

For skin plumpness and firming, I would do anything to increase your hydration. So, drink enough water and make sure you have Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in your diet and/or supplement, look into taking HA (hyaluronic acid) internally. If you do a search on the EDS Forum, you will find multiple threads on HA supplements and benefits.

Look into things you cann do for yourself like acupressure / self facial massage. It will boost your circulation and keep thing more firm and healthy. Again, there are threads on these things on EDS (EDS really is a great resource!)

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |