Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Looking for the perfect lip stain/tint w/no flavor/texture
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:58 am      Reply with quote
leidon wrote:
I wear My Sunshine
Oooh, that must be a new one! I own Cupid's Breath, Liquid Kiss, and Baby Boo and I've previously pledged my alligience to VL lip/cheek gel stains in prior threads so no need to repeat myself here.

VL is the holiest of HG lipstains but if you want a bargain color, believe it or not the Lip Markers from Styli-Style are pretty great too. Like VL, I posted a detailed review on the S-S lip stains previously so just perform a forum search using "Styli-Style" and "CareKate" as the keywords to find out more about either or both products.

ETA: Has anyone tried the new pearlescent cheek/lip stains from VL? I just saw them on the Sephora website when I went to check out "My Sunshine"....

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I am absolutely with you on this VL kick - these are killer stains, they really are. And I didn't even know they existed until I bugged people on the forum! They also have this great smell - I used to have a lip gloss by a brand called "Girl" that went out of business I think, and it smelled like boxed vanilla cake mix - and the VL smell is super-subtle but it reminds me of that, I love it. I'm definitely going to try out a couple other colors, but Liquid Kiss is the most flattering for my pink-toned skin, I think. They're all so dark, I kind of have to be careful not to overdo it or I look all vampy and goth! Not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm not always going for that. Smile Thanks again for everyone who weighed in. I'm still going to slowly but surely try out the other stains posted - after all, it's basically my only new form of lip color since my SO backs away from me in horror if I try to kiss him with any product on me.

Oh and Carrie, I looked at those pearlescent stains at Sephora, but I just didn't trust them to stick. Shoulda tried them on my hand, but they look JUST like a gloss, so I figured either they would come right off and only leave a tiny bit of stain pigment, or they would have a horrible gummy texture that made them tacky on my lips. These were both assumptions, though, and I kinda wish I'd swabbed some on just to see - next time.

But hey, I read up on your reviews of Styli-Style and a bunch of other ones on other forums, but I can't figure out where to buy these - I've never seen them at my Sally's or any drugstore. Anyone know of an online vendor? I would have NO problem just buying every shade since they're so cheap and allegedly so natural-looking. Styli-Style has an Amazon store, but every single shade is sold out, boo! Any other ideas? TIA!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Oh, and it's funny you say Liquid Kiss is reddish on you - it's downright plummy-purple on me if I layer it deeply! I guess our natural colorings must alter the eventual look, since I'm supremely cool-toned and I think you must be very warm-toned. How funny.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
ginnielizz, I am almost certain that styli-style lip stains are no longer in production.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
ginnielizz, I am almost certain that styli-style lip stains are no longer in production.

Aww, that would explain why Carekate got them on clearance. Bummer! I got so excited at the thought of a more natural version! Still, I'm lucky to have received the Vincent Longo tip, those ones are awesome enough to keep me satisfied, hopefully.

Thanks Frodo!

ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
For those interested, schang just posted a thread about a 30% discount at Vincent Longo if you register on their site this month. I can't figure out how to get it to work, but that won't stop me from trying! I have an email out to their CS. Shipping is still kinda pricey, considering how little the product I want weighs ($10 for - you guessed it - 5 lip stains) but it might still be worth it with the heavy discount. HTH!

Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Benetint has been a favorite lip and cheek tint of mine for several years. Recently I tried Revlon's Just Bitten. I was quite surprised that Just Bitten's staying power was wonderful. Many times CVS has a Revlon special: Buy One and get the other half price. There Just Pinched for the cheeks is also nice. Just Bitten is a liquid that comes in a roller applicator. Just Pinched is a clear gel in a pump bottle. I purchased the darkest color (berry???) as most blushes disappear once applied. Berry for my lips is OK but a tad too dark.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
For those interested, schang just posted a thread about a 30% discount at Vincent Longo if you register on their site this month. I can't figure out how to get it to work, but that won't stop me from trying! I have an email out to their CS. Shipping is still kinda pricey, considering how little the product I want weighs ($10 for - you guessed it - 5 lip stains) but it might still be worth it with the heavy discount. HTH!

Thanks for posting the sale info here ginnielizz. I should've done it last night, but I was being lazy.

I hope their CS gets back to you soon!
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Rite Aid and Bartell's (NW local) often have Revlon specials too, I will really have to check this out. I've become such a cosmetics snob in my EDS-loving way that I never think to check drugstore cosmetics. But everyone keeps raving about this Revlon Just Bitten! I also read a good rave about Maybelline Superstay recently, so I may check that out too. I used to be so knee-jerk about only using natural stuff, and stains are sort of the polar opposite of that, haha, but all it took was one guy who didn't wanna smooch when I had lipstick on for me to change my tune. Oh, what won't we do for men! Laughing (J/k, mostly - I've always loved stains, I just never really had the motivation to track down the good ones before, haha.)

When I was a kid growing up in a sorta-commune (explains my chemical-free stance a bit, eh?), my neighbors had two adorable little girls, and they would only let them use beet juice as makeup - the gals could paint their fingernails with beet juice, or rub it onto their lips and cheeks, but that was it. I was a teen at the time and was getting into makeup and skincare a bit more than my younger years, so that struck me as both really fascinating and really limiting. I've always wanted to try making my own balm or stain with beet tinting, and I was thrilled when I found Mama Coco's Red Hibiscus Rouge lip balm since the coloring was all natural. Maybe someday I'll make a line of naturally pigmented lip stains, that would be awesome. For now, though, FD&C Red 40 me up! Very Happy

ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
schang wrote:

Thanks for posting the sale info here ginnielizz. I should've done it last night, but I was being lazy.

I hope their CS gets back to you soon!

No prob, schang - they did get back to me, but I only updated in your VL sale thread because now I'm lazy. Laughing

schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
...I only updated in your VL sale thread because now I'm lazy. Laughing

LOL! Laughing
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
And yet, we're never quite too lazy to reply to each others' humorous posts. Smile

Sorry for the hijack, folks! Thanks for letting us have our fun... Laughing

carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Aww, that would explain why Carekate got them on clearance. Bummer! I got so excited at the thought of a more natural version!
I actually have a couple extra Styli-Style lip markers from when I was trolling all the local Ultas to stock up when they were on clearance. I don't use lip stains much any more sine I started making my own tinted lip balms because they're very pigmented so the color lasts almost as long as when I was using the lip stains + clear gloss or balm so I actually meant to list my extras on my MUA swap list but I guess I never got around to it. Anyway, I'll send you one of the pink-y and one of the red markers so you can check them out for yourself.

I *do* want to try out those Revlon stains because I've heard raves from others, but I've never seen them on the shelves or displays when I'm at the drugstores or supermarkets. Sad

Even though I don't use them much anymore, I'm *still* on the look-out for the perfect orange-y lip stain because I'm obsessed with peachy/pinky/corally lip colors but the only one stains I found that remotely resembled what I was looking for was one from Brand-Sephora (GORGEOUS color -- I think it was called "Abricot" or something like that) but it was one of those "markers" so the applicator worked for about halfway around the perimeter of my mouth before it stopped dispensing any stain which is my gripe with most of the marker-style stains. If anyone knows if the new Revlon stains have a shade like that, PLMK!

One of these days I want to try to see if I can create some DIY lip stains but I need to buy some powdered color pigments because at the moment I prefer to work with the ones that are pre-dispersed in oil because they're not as messy. I'm pretty sure those won't work for lip stains, because most of them are aquaneous-based formulas....

Anyway, if I come up with a winning formula for a DIY lip stain, I'll post the recipe. In the meantime, on the rare occassions I need the long-lasting-ness of a lip stain I'll continue to use my VL and S-S. Smile

In the meantime, G-L, I'll pop those two Styli-Style markers in the mail to you in the morning....

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Carrie! I'd offer to send you my orangey-tinted lip stain in exchange, but as it so happens, it's the exact same Apricot one you have from Sephora. Smile I think you're better off drinking Tang and not wiping your mouth! Laughing

Seriously, though, I do appreciate it - and I'll keep a look out for you. Maybe that Maybelline (Maybe it's Maybelline?) one will have an orangey shade for ya!

carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
P.S. Regarding using beet juice as a lip stain...a while back I read in a beauty magazine where the Oslen twins were giving makeup advice to "tweens" whose parents wouldn't let their daughters wear "real" makeup yet and M-K and A suggested the girls moisten a Qtip and dip it in cherry Koolaid powder and then swipe it over their lips and then put in clear lip balm. As ridiculous as it sounded, I immediately went to the kitchen to raid my son's Koolaid stash and tried it out: I ended up looking like a cross between an "adult" film star and Bette Davis in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane." Shock Laughing Rolling Eyes After that, I wasn't brave enough to try the beet-juice trick! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
...a while back I read in a beauty magazine where the Oslen twins were giving makeup advice to "tweens" whose parents wouldn't let their daughters wear "real" makeup yet and M-K and A suggested the girls moisten a Qtip and dip it in cherry Koolaid powder and then swipe it over their lips and then put in clear lip balm...

I can just imagine all those preteen girls carrying Koolaid packets to school! And then getting a sugar high from their "makeup"!
Smile
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Haha, that's crazy, yet somehow a teensy bit creepy to me - it reminds me of that thread that was in the Lounge a few months ago, about those painfully awful prima donna pageant kids, anyone remember? Something about children who are that desperate and entitled about getting to wear makeup really creeps me out - I kinda think makeup SHOULD be reserved for the grownups! Maybe I'm just old-fashioned though, haha.

And don't get me wrong, I would also immediately run out and buy red Kool Aid just to see if it worked, hahaha. Plus, beet root is such an ungodly bright pink, it might be kinda scary looking. But I'm totally gonna still try it the next time I eat beets! Maybe I'll post a pic. Smile

leidon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
leidon wrote:
I wear My Sunshine
Oooh, that must be a new one! I own Cupid's Breath, Liquid Kiss, and Baby Boo and I've previously pledged my alligience to VL lip/cheek gel stains in prior threads so no need to repeat myself here.

VL is the holiest of HG lipstains but if you want a bargain color, believe it or not the Lip Markers from Styli-Style are pretty great too. Like VL, I posted a detailed review on the S-S lip stains previously so just perform a forum search using "Styli-Style" and "CareKate" as the keywords to find out more about either or both products.

ETA: Has anyone tried the new pearlescent cheek/lip stains from VL? I just saw them on the Sephora website when I went to check out "My Sunshine"....

Hey Carrie. I also own Cupid's Breath, Liquid Kiss, and Baby Boo. Actually it was your recommendation that led me to VL. My Sunshine is the newest shade. It is similar to Cupid's Breath, but is not as deep red, more terracotta ish?? At first I didn't like it b/c it didn't seem to stain as evenly as the other colors. But it is now my staple b/c it looks more natural on my coloring. I just have to make sure that my lips are very well exfoliated & moisturized b/c for some reason My Sunshine doesn't work well otherwise.

combo/acne prone skin/naturally tan-nc 42: HG so far: Pure Minerals Mineral Melt cleanser for OCM, JM bioglycolic cleanser, JM bioclear, EII, Sofina Nuance Up, SK-II airtouch fdn, Vincent Longo lip stain in Baby Boo & My Sunshine, Kevyn Aucoin Apricot Tansoleil blush
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
leidon wrote:
carekate wrote:
leidon wrote:
I wear My Sunshine

Hey Carrie. I also own Cupid's Breath, Liquid Kiss, and Baby Boo. Actually it was your recommendation that led me to VL. My Sunshine is the newest shade. It is similar to Cupid's Breath, but is not as deep red, more terracotta ish?? At first I didn't like it b/c it didn't seem to stain as evenly as the other colors. But it is now my staple b/c it looks more natural on my coloring. I just have to make sure that my lips are very well exfoliated & moisturized b/c for some reason My Sunshine doesn't work well otherwise.

Well, now, it looks like I need to make a swing by Sephora when I go for my doctor's appointment on Friday...not that I ever need an excuse! Very Happy

I just wish that VL would develop a true "nude" shade in his lip stains. I think that "Neo Aura" was SUPPOSED to be a nude, but it was just HIDEOUS!

If you guys could find/create your ultimate lip stain shade, what would it be? Mine, of course, would be that ever-allusive peachy/pinky/orange-y stain but what about the rest of you? Do you prefer the berry/red stains or do you look for a soft, petal pink, or the aforementioned nude shade?

BTW, the apparently now-defunct Styli-Style Lip Markers actually *had* a fleshy-nude shade -- someone here or on MUA sent me one as a RAOK a long while back (she raided the clearance bin of Ulta in San Marcos before I could drive down there!) and I just tried to find it in my swap drawers when I was getting the other shades for G-L, but I've misplaced it....That was actually the very first nude lip stain I had ever seen -- that shade is even more scarce than my elusive peachy stain!

Anyhoo, do let me know -- if you could have any color lip stain in the world -- what would it be?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:45 am      Reply with quote
I haven't seen this mentioned, so I rec Bonne Belle stains. It is like Benetint except much much cheaper and more portable because it comes in a tube. There is pink and red, with the red being just more intense in pigments imo.

I love the red as a blush as it gives me a flushed glow (the good kind Laughing ). Skin shade around NC25-30. My friend has NC 35 and she looked amazing with it on too.

Mid-20s Asian female (since I am not mature enough to be called a woman Very Happy). Skin is combination with tendency to dryness around the cheeks and prone to blemishes. Naturally coarse black hair Sad. Lastly but most importantly, you need something purchased in Australia I will be happy to CP :.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:25 am      Reply with quote
I love lip stains but hate red fingertips, so I started using a q-tip in my stain application. Apply the stain with the product's applicator, then immediately blend/smooth with a Q-tip. You have to be quick, but it works like a charm to even out the color and stop feathering.

BTW, I've got Longo's berry one but it looks brickish red on me! I'm glad it works for others, but it's truly a terrible color for me. Benefit on the other hand is perfect. I can't wait to try the Bonne Belle and Revlon ones.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:19 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
carekate wrote:
If you guys could find/create your ultimate lip stain shade, what would it be? Mine, of course, would be that ever-allusive peachy/pinky/orange-y stain but what about the rest of you? Do you prefer the berry/red stains or do you look for a soft, petal pink, or the aforementioned nude shade?

I mentioned I purchased the Revlon "Just Bitten" in the deepest color. I believe it is berry. It has a lot of pigment and a tad too dark for my skin tone. My favorite lip color is a rosy nude shade. Somehow red makes me look drained.

Think Could I use the Just Bitten on my cheeks? I do have the Just Pinched but perhaps you ladies could save yourself from a double purchase. I will try applying Bitten on my cheeks today. Wink

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:12 am      Reply with quote
cuppre wrote:
I haven't seen this mentioned, so I rec Bonne Belle stains.
I'm not sure if these are available in the U.S., because I was actually at an Ulta store a while back and they carry the full line of Bonne Bell products and I don't recall seeing a lipstain (or I probably would have bought one!). There have been other BB products that I've seen raved about on MUA that I haven't been able to find here, either. Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Kristen~[/quote]

Decades ago I used a Bonnie Bell cheek tint as a lip tint. It was a gel and very natural. I am looking for something similar.

Bonne Bell still makes that, believe it or not. YOu can get it from their website... I used to use those gel tints, too. Someone pointed me to these recently - what a walk down memory lane.
http://www.colorandflavorshop.com/heritage/

Deb
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Quote central here (man, this thread got a lot of recent attention, yay, more stuff for me to go broke on!)

carekate wrote:

My ideal shade would be only a tad darker and rosier than my natural lip color - for years I've used a cheap Wet N Wild lipliner in a certain ultra-flattering shade, and I'd love a stain that perfectly matched that, or was slightly pinker. I think the closest approximation I've ever found would be Cargo's "Yellowstone" lipstick. I'm so fair that anything too dark looks scary and vampy on me, so I just want something that adds enough flush and definition to make my lips pop a bit more - basically like I'm not wearing anything at all, but my lipline would be a bit more even and my color just a tiny bit "healthier". And I'd also love a coraley-peachy shade, though I agree it's tough to come by (and too orange would look bad with my blue-pink skin). An actual nude shade on me would look really bad, though - browns/neutrals on my mouth just don't work. However, I have an old Betsey Johnson discontinued lipstick called Meteor, which was a sheer GRAY shimmer (I kid you not), and that looked awesome on me with my natural color shining through. So I won't rule out ALL neutrals, haha.

cuppre wrote:
I haven't seen this mentioned, so I rec Bonne Belle stains. It is like Benetint except much much cheaper and more portable because it comes in a tube. There is pink and red, with the red being just more intense in pigments imo.

I love the red as a blush as it gives me a flushed glow (the good kind Laughing ). Skin shade around NC25-30. My friend has NC 35 and she looked amazing with it on too.

I would love to try this, someone else had mentioned Bonne Bell stain elsewhere too - I think they may have discontinued/changed many of their products, but it's sort of hit and miss. I will keep an eye out for this though! I wonder if it's flavored like Dr. Pepper or something crazy? I remember when I was in middle school it was a huge trend to have a bunch of flavors of Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers - but I never got on that bandwagon because even at that young age I was skeeved out by the mineral oil and chemicals in them!

Jeannine wrote:
I love lip stains but hate red fingertips, so I started using a q-tip in my stain application. Apply the stain with the product's applicator, then immediately blend/smooth with a Q-tip. You have to be quick, but it works like a charm to even out the color and stop feathering.

This is super-smart, Jeannie - Benetint always dyes my fingers, so I'm going to start doing this. I also may just buy some fuzzy wand applicators like what the Longo comes with, to use with my Benetint, so I don't over-apply - I've been finding that it instantly runs into the tiny cracks around my mouth if I apply too much of the liquid, but that's the only way to get the color I crave. I'll definitely start Q-tipping it up and see if that helps - thanks for the "tip"!

Jeannine wrote:
BTW, I've got Longo's berry one but it looks brickish red on me! I'm glad it works for others, but it's truly a terrible color for me. Benefit on the other hand is perfect. I can't wait to try the Bonne Belle and Revlon ones.

It's funny, the Liquid Kiss by VL is apparently red on Carrie, but it's almost purple on me. I think it must just really depend on your natural tones to see what the VL brings out, it's weird. That's why I'm excited to have some cheaper brands to play with - I'm tempted to buy all the VL colors during this 30% off sale, but they're so expensive and it's so likely they won't work with my coloring! Revlon and Bonne Bell, here I come...

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |