Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Valmont DNA Repair Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
I have used this product a few times now and really like it as a complement to other skin care products. I normally use it first under a moisturiser and find that it helps the moisturiser to absorb more quickly.

Valmont describe it as a product which rebuilds the skin defence system, conditions the skin, stimulates the repair of damaged tissue and helps combat cutaneous aging and to use it particularly after sun exposure.

It contains HP DNA and RNA which are signature ingredients in many Valmont products, along with Echinacea repair liposomes. Echinacea has been considered helpful in wound healing, skin problems, acne and boils. It also says it contains mimetic biopeptides of dermis proteins.

Valmont suggests applying this product morning and evening followed by your normal skin care routine and further suggest that combining with Regenera II will help with repairing acute skin dryness.

I keep this as one of my staple products as the consistency is very light and it is easy to use with many other products. I feel that it has enhanced other products that I use with it and leaves my skin feeling calm and smooth. I cannot comment on its ability to correct wrinkles or lines as I have not used it by itself to test this out.

I have repurchased this product and will continue to do so.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review! This product is on my list to buy for a long time.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:15 am      Reply with quote
how should i choose between this, and bio-regenetic (which i have tried a sample of, and find that it provides optimal moisturizing ability), and bio-cellular ?????? Question Question Question

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:42 am      Reply with quote
So would this be to heavy for slightly oily skin?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Sakana wrote:
So would this be to heavy for slightly oily skin?

Valmont DNA Repair is definitely suitable for oily skin and it is a very light serum.

DD7 DNA Repair is not a moisturiser, it is a treatment. I have always used something over the top like a moisturising sunscreen in the day and another treatment at night. Both Bio-Regenetic and Bio-Cellular are also serums and I use something over them as well. However, I have used DNA Repair over Bio-Cellular and found that was sufficient and it was a good combination.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:23 am      Reply with quote
bushy,

i've just bought a cabin size of bio-cellular, but now that u say u can use both, and i want to try both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

i originally wanted to get bio-regenetic, but oh well, it's too expen ($250 US$)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Bushy: I know that you also were using the Remergent product. Are you now using this instead? How would you compare them?
Thanks.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
Bushy: I know that you also were using the Remergent product. Are you now using this instead? How would you compare them?
Thanks.

I usually always have Remergent in my drawer and would never be without it. Sometimes I have small changes just to vary the routine but usually I use a Valmont serum followed by Remergent Barrier Repair in the am and more Valmont serum followed by Remergent DNA Repair at night. If have Valmont DNA Repair on hand and have run out of Remergent DNA Repair then I use some other Valmont serum followed with Valmont DNA Repair.
Very hard for me to do a comparison as I think Valmont complements Remergent and vice versa.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Just ordered it. waiting is not a pleasure....
hugaio
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
i can't wait to try this product since i read so many good feedbacks about it. but I was told it's too early for me to use it Mad
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Is it Ok for 35 years old?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
It is certainly ok for your age.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing!!
I just received a sample from EDS, and am curious what it's for.
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
This will be the Thanksgiving gift for myself. Smile
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
chorally wrote:
Thanks for your sharing!!
I just received a sample from EDS, and am curious what it's for.

Laughing me too ,chorally
Thanks for review Very Happy
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
I am definatley going to try this after I finish my Remergent!
gillian
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:37 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
sharky wrote:
Thanks.

I usually always have Remergent in my drawer and would never be without it. Sometimes I have small changes just to vary the routine but usually I use a Valmont serum followed by Remergent Barrier Repair in the am and more Valmont serum followed by Remergent DNA Repair at night. If have Valmont DNA Repair on hand and have run out of Remergent DNA Repair then I use some other Valmont serum followed with Valmont DNA Repair.
Very hard for me to do a comparison as I think Valmont complements Remergent and vice versa.

Bushy

I know that i am sort of repeating the same question that you were asked of above. At the moment i am using remergent and valmont, love both of them. I totally agree with you saying they work well together, I have only ever tried remergent dna repair, should i change and use valmont dna when the remergent one is finished. What would you recommend?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
Gillian, if you can afford it then use both Valmont DNA Repair and Remergent DNA Repair together. Although they are both called DNA Repair, they both work differently and really complement each other.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Gillian, if you can afford it then use both Valmont DNA Repair and Remergent DNA Repair together. Although they are both called DNA Repair, they both work differently and really complement each other.

Would I use one in the remergent in the morning after valmont serum and valmont dna in the evening.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:01 am      Reply with quote
gillian wrote:
bushy wrote:

Would I use one in the remergent in the morning after valmont serum and valmont dna in the evening.

I am not sure which other Valmont serum you have but you can use them as you have suggested or you can also use them together if you don't have any other Valmont serum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:12 am      Reply with quote
i like this one too. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
how should i choose between this, and bio-regenetic (which i have tried a sample of, and find that it provides optimal moisturizing ability), and bio-cellular ??????

co-ask....
platinumrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Can't find the ingredients in the Valmont DNA?
qichunyan711
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:00 am      Reply with quote
Is this is OK to me?I am 33 years old.I want to try. Laughing
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:31 am      Reply with quote
qichunyan711 wrote:
Is this is OK to me?I am 33 years old.I want to try. Laughing

Valmont products are suitable for all ages and all skins can benefit from its use.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |