Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont DNA Repair Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 am      Reply with quote
chyi wrote:
Thank you
could I ask it fits for whom under 30 ?

It can certainly be used at any age.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:54 am      Reply with quote
chyi wrote:
Thank you
could I ask it fits for whom under 30 ?

Of course you can. I use it with DNA Intensive Shield.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy, I was wondering if this product is similar to the Remergent DNA Repair Formula in what it does? And if so, how do the 2 products compare? Thanks!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
Hi Bushy, I was wondering if this product is similar to the Remergent DNA Repair Formula in what it does? And if so, how do the 2 products compare? Thanks!

These two products are totally different in their formulation. Valmont contains various forms of dna and rna whereas Remergent has ingredients to repair dna. If you could afford it, the ultimate would be to use both together.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:21 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Valmont contains various forms of dna and rna whereas Remergent has ingredients to repair dna.

Could you please explain to me what the various forms of dna and rna do, if not to repair dna? Thank you!
vacarno
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:46 am      Reply with quote
it is too expensive......
poor student~~~~ Sad Sad Sad
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:51 am      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:

Could you please explain to me what the various forms of dna and rna do, if not to repair dna? Thank you!

This has been discussed in a multitude of threads on EDS. Just do a search and include Valmont, dna and rna in your search terms and you will find all the threads and comments.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
did anyone compared it with lancaster DNA repair serum? I am still struggling to decide which one to buy...
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 01, 2009 7:43 am      Reply with quote
I scrolled through this post, but did not see anyone state how this product changed there skin. Can someone tell me what exactly this product did for you and how long you have used it?

Thanks!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 12:57 am      Reply with quote
kdd2411 wrote:
I scrolled through this post, but did not see anyone state how this product changed there skin. Can someone tell me what exactly this product did for you and how long you have used it?

Thanks!

I used this product for quite a while with other Valmont products and then combined it with Remergent products. Although it uses different methods of skin improvement to Remergent, I still believe, given time, it will make good improvements to the skin. Because I am a bit of a skin junkie, I tend to try new products when they come out but there is a plethora of "dna" type products hitting the shelves now. I am not going to bother with them because when I return to a "dna" type product again, it will be Valmont DNA Repair. I have just noticed that EDS has the new Valmont hair products and I have been so wanting to try them that I will probably place another Valmont order again in the near future and it will definitely include DNA Repair.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 02, 2009 9:23 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
kdd2411 wrote:

Thanks!

I used this product for quite a while with other Valmont products and then combined it with Remergent products. Although it uses different methods of skin improvement to Remergent, I still believe, given time, it will make good improvements to the skin. Because I am a bit of a skin junkie, I tend to try new products when they come out but there is a plethora of "dna" type products hitting the shelves now. I am not going to bother with them because when I return to a "dna" type product again, it will be Valmont DNA Repair. I have just noticed that EDS has the new Valmont hair products and I have been so wanting to try them that I will probably place another Valmont order again in the near future and it will definitely include DNA Repair.

Thanks for the info Bushy!
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
So far, this is my most favorite Valmont serum, I have tried several other serums of Valmont, most of them feel kind of sticky, this is the lightest one and very easy to be absorbed, and its price is the lowest. Very Happy
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Bushy mentioned that she want to try the Valmont hair product, that is something I really want to try too. Please Bushy, post your opinion here after you try it. I am using the Jan Marni product for my hair now, it has good result but it takes a long time to show. I really want to the valmont hair product.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
dumbo72 wrote:
Bushy mentioned that she want to try the Valmont hair product, that is something I really want to try too. Please Bushy, post your opinion here after you try it. I am using the Jan Marni product for my hair now, it has good result but it takes a long time to show. I really want to the valmont hair product.

Bushy did review the Valmont hair products here:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=33915
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have bought a sample for my mother.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 am      Reply with quote
I have 2 samples of this and only tried them the other night after having several days suffering from an awful, itchy rash. I dont know if it was this product or due time but the next day it cleared considerably and didnt itch. I just purchased some of the old Remergent DNA repair but I am definitely getting this serum after I have used up the Remergent.
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:15 am      Reply with quote
Ooh,the price of DNA Repair Serum is better than others.I plan to change my serum, don't know how useful to moisture.

But it is no limits of ages and skin style. its introduce is so simple, i don't know if it fit me or not.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:15 am      Reply with quote
Anita Wang wrote:
Ooh,the price of DNA Repair Serum is better than others.I plan to change my serum, don't know how useful to moisture.

You can always request a sample from EDS to see how it works with your skin. In my last order they gave me one.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:50 am      Reply with quote
I do the skin test on the valmont.ch website, they recommend me to use this serum every morning, before the cyto complex Factor II. And use bio-cellular performance every evening.
I just don't know why. Is this product especially suitable for morning?
BTW, how is this serum different from valmont's other serums?
vacarno
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have not try this product because of its price...,but i found a same product with lower price, its name is Pevonia Botanica DNA Cream~~~ Very Happy Very Happy
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 am      Reply with quote
I have searched some info about this product. It seems that this product is designed specially for the oily skin. It controls the oil at the same when it hydrates the skin. And it also has an anti-aging function. It looks like very suitable to my skin. I hope I could get a sample to try. Rolling Eyes
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
carmina wrote:
I have searched some info about this product. It seems that this product is designed specially for the oily skin. It controls the oil at the same when it hydrates the skin. And it also has an anti-aging function. It looks like very suitable to my skin. I hope I could get a sample to try. Rolling Eyes

Just request one from EDS with your next order.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
carmina wrote:

Carmina, I have not read that information about this product controlling oily skin. It is certainly suitable for oily skin but the Valmont products that are anti aging and correct oiliness are the Adaptation line. Could you let us know where you read this information.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:

Carmina, I have not read that information about this product controlling oily skin. It is certainly suitable for oily skin but the Valmont products that are anti aging and correct oiliness are the Adaptation line. Could you let us know where you read this information.

Sorry I made a mistake. You're right, bushy, it does not control the oil.
I just see some people say that DNA serum is good with the Adaptation product, then I think DNA serum belongs to that oil-control Adaptation line Confused which is totally wrong.

In their official site, it says: this serum is an anti-aging emergency boost for skins damaged by environmental factors and simply exhausted. It targets fragile zones, smooths quickly and rebuilds cutaneous defenses to make up for all external aggressions.

Sorry again!
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:54 am      Reply with quote
i have used this and find that bioregenetic is better..this dna repair serum the consistency is quite watery..
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |