Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Need Help finding a product to "fill" in my Wrinkl
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ladyA
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
1 have 2 vertical creases/wrinkles below the corner of my eyes.
I've been using Stieva 0.01 and Tretinoin 0.01 for years off and on - but this process has been very slow indeed and I tend to back off once my skin becomes too flaky.
I'm presently using Clarin's "instant smooth perfecting touch" primer which helps quite well but after applying my foundation these lines still appear evident Sad Does anyone know of a product that will "fill" "camouflage" these lines more effectively before applying foundation?

thank U! --->♥'s

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Best foundation primer: Smashbox.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Smashbox did nothing for my lines and they aren't that deep. It's OK on areas of the face where the skin is smooth though. I've never really got on with these silicone formulas though!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried DHC Velvet Skin Coat? I've never used it myself, but based on the description that sounds like it might work well. Benefit's Dr. Feelgood is also supposed to do the same thing, though I haven't had much luck with it for smoothing over my pores - my container rusted shut! My fault for getting it wet, I guess.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Caspers Mum

Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Based on the small area of concern, I will advise considering MD Formulations The Temps Wrinkle Filler & Deep Crease Relaxer.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/md-formulations-the-temps-p_6250.htm

Description:
The Temps collection represents a series of quick-fix products designed to temporarily give anyone fast and easy skin solutions. Each specialized formula works quickly and effectively, easily adapting to any skin type.

For those who want a quick, convenient way to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and creases, the Wrinkle Filler and Deep Crease Relaxer offers a safe, topical alternative to in-office wrinkle fillers. This silky, lightweight creme instantly erases the look of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to minimize new wrinkles from visibly forming. Its automatic, angled pen immediately dispenses advanced optical diffusers to smooth and fill in crease so lines look less apparent, while encapsulated skin-plumpers temporarily fill out wrinkles from within the skin's surface. Peptides help relax wrinkle-prone areas to visibly decrease the depth and formation of future lines and creases.

A member of The Temps Collection, a series of quick-fix products.

- For those who want a quick, convenient way to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and creases.

- Automatic, angled pen dispenses a silky, lightweight creme formulated to work quickly and effectively for all skin types.

- A safe, topical alternative to in-office wrinkle fillers.

- Instantly erases the look of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to minimize new wrinkles from visibly forming.

- Advanced optical diffusers immediately smooth and fill in creases so lines look less apparent while encapsulated skin-plumpers temporarily fill out wrinkles from within the skin's surface.

- Peptides help relax wrinkle-prone areas to visibly decrease the depth and formation of future lines and creases.

Useage:
Apply to select areas such as forehead lines, smile lines and crow's feet. Can be used alone or under makeup.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
Have you tried DHC Velvet Skin Coat? I've never used it myself, but based on the description that sounds like it might work well. Benefit's Dr. Feelgood is also supposed to do the same thing, though I haven't had much luck with it for smoothing over my pores - my container rusted shut! My fault for getting it wet, I guess.

I'll source out some info on DHC - thanks for your reply, ginnielizz Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
Based on the small area of concern, I will advise considering MD Formulations The Temps Wrinkle Filler & Deep Crease Relaxer.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/md-formulations-the-temps-p_6250.htm

Description:
The Temps collection represents a series of quick-fix products designed to temporarily give anyone fast and easy skin solutions. Each specialized formula works quickly and effectively, easily adapting to any skin type.

For those who want a quick, convenient way to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and creases, the Wrinkle Filler and Deep Crease Relaxer offers a safe, topical alternative to in-office wrinkle fillers. This silky, lightweight creme instantly erases the look of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to minimize new wrinkles from visibly forming. Its automatic, angled pen immediately dispenses advanced optical diffusers to smooth and fill in crease so lines look less apparent, while encapsulated skin-plumpers temporarily fill out wrinkles from within the skin's surface. Peptides help relax wrinkle-prone areas to visibly decrease the depth and formation of future lines and creases.

A member of The Temps Collection, a series of quick-fix products.

- For those who want a quick, convenient way to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and creases.

- Automatic, angled pen dispenses a silky, lightweight creme formulated to work quickly and effectively for all skin types.

- A safe, topical alternative to in-office wrinkle fillers.

- Instantly erases the look of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to minimize new wrinkles from visibly forming.

- Advanced optical diffusers immediately smooth and fill in creases so lines look less apparent while encapsulated skin-plumpers temporarily fill out wrinkles from within the skin's surface.

- Peptides help relax wrinkle-prone areas to visibly decrease the depth and formation of future lines and creases.

Useage:
Apply to select areas such as forehead lines, smile lines and crow's feet. Can be used alone or under makeup.

Re: MD Formulations The Temps Wrinkle Filler & Deep Crease Relaxer.

It sounds like this product just may meet my needs

Thanks for the info, Caspers Mum Very Happy

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |