Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Valmont Renewing Pack
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Can't stop to use it. So far it's the best of mask that I ever tried.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
I really like alot of Valmont products but wasnt fussed about this one at all!! IMHO there are alot better out there for alot less money.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
i've been experiment with the masks... and i've been using the renewing pack/mask, then right afterwards, the valmont nature masks. now that winter is here, i find that the renewing pact alone leaves my skin a tad dry.

??? does anyone know why masks usually state use once a week, or 2-3 times per week?
??? can we use a mask everyday? is there any harm?

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
Have used it fore 15+ year, still like it a lot.

if you need a good moisturizing mask, try the nature mask. it is very soothing and hydrating. i even spread over my eyelids... and no problems!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
newbiely
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:49 am      Reply with quote
I never used valmont masks,what knid of skin is it for ?and for all ages ?
But I use other masks quite often,almost every two days.I think moisture mask could be used everyday,but not cleaning masks
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
newbiely wrote:
I never used valmont masks,what knid of skin is it for ?and for all ages ?
But I use other masks quite often,almost every two days.I think moisture mask could be used everyday,but not cleaning masks

the valmonts are sold here on EDS. one of the most popular is the renewing pack. it seems to freshen the skin noticably, but unfortunately it is only temporary. nevertheless, because of its results, it is very popular. i believe it is all ages and all skin types. i like both the renewing pack, but more so the valmont nature moisturizing with a mask. *you can request samples of these masks @EDS*

you use masks often? yes, i was just worried why on each mask, it says to use only 2-3 times per weeks. i though it could be harfull and wanted to ask. i like to do a mask almost everyday... its so comforting on my skin... and helps me to get excited about my skincare routine. Smile

yajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
I have to look on google translation to understand the verb STING Laughing
(I am a french Canadian)

I exactly had the same reaction both times I used this product. I have a very sensitive skin and I hate this sensation of burn (sting). I automatically think I am red as a tomato Embarassed

But to my big surprise no redness. My skin was very fresh and pore closed.

I will buy this product for sure one day.
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:29 am      Reply with quote
This mask is a luxury for me. I think Decleor's HYDRA FLORAL ANTI-POLLUTION - "FLOWER ESSENCE" MOISTURISING MASK is very easy to use, in no way inferior to VLMONT.
thethe
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 am      Reply with quote
I tried the sample, if its price is more lovely, I think I will buy
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
it is my favorite.I love it
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I really love it, I will continue using it.
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
want to buy it ,not sure is good for sensitive and acne skin
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:27 am      Reply with quote
I brought one from my facial salon. This mask is amazing, the face become very soft and bright after applying the mask for 20 mins!
It's true that the price is very expensive but would be worth to invest on it.
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:28 am      Reply with quote
znn_111 wrote:
want to buy it ,not sure is good for sensitive and acne skin

It's okay to use for sensitive skin. But I think it would be better to use Purifying Pack (P-Pack)for acne skin.
lilprincess

Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:13 am      Reply with quote
May I know how long does 50ml last?

Btw, must I make other purchases in order to get sample for this?
laurelsarah

Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I love this mask!!! My skin is usually very sensitive and reactive, but I figured I would give this a try because of all of the wonderful reviews...and I was not disappointed. The renewing pack did not aggravate my skin at all, and made it feel SO soft and calm. I think that it is well worth the price!
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 am      Reply with quote
I'll add my own thumbs-up to this one... a definate keeper.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:05 am      Reply with quote
I had it as a gift sample last year. I love the texture. It is very soft. After using few time my skin got smoother.
However I find it is pretty expensive. !!!

Don't think i will actually buy it
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 am      Reply with quote
good but expensive. I like Eminence more.

5% products discount

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
I 've used it for years and it's still my favorite
lorettapy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Very expensive mask but it Worth! I usually get it in smaller size with my other Valmont purchase.
ellac117

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:39 am      Reply with quote
After my first use of this magic pack, I fell in love with her instantly.I'd like to share mine exp. of this pace with my skin details, and hope it has some reference value to some gals having the same type or situation as mine.
generally, I have dry to sensitive skin, and have obvious fine veins on my cheeks, so my face looks red most of the time and that is my problem. I don't even think the renewing pack can restore such a tiny problem. After i piled the pack on my face, and leaved it there for a few minutes. I found the cream just disappeared, i knew it is all absorbed by my face. Then, i just leaved it on my face overnight and even didn't feel oily or unpleasant. What I thought is magic is that my face became radiant but had very creamy complexion, even the red cheeks became just creamy, after i washed my face in the morning, the creamy skin was still there, then i believed it's true!!
liuliameng
5% products discount

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
I love it. It's so perfect for me.
cosy12

Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
the more I read the more I wanna try this valmont mask so badly!
Auu
5% products discount

Wed May 02, 2012 2:31 am      Reply with quote
It's experience, but I think I will try it and the Purifying Pack that my friend said good.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |