Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ferox? (Magda, Mabsy, CasperMum)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I looked on the EDS site but I do not see an ingredients list for this. Can anyone tell me whether it has silicones?

Thanks
BBD
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I found this discription on a South African site. They call it "Instant Beauty Shock" Shock

Quote:
Pure Pulp de Ferox it is the choice of a wild plant of South Africa, Aloe Ferox, and the implementation of the extraordinary effectiveness of its active ingredients. Aloe Ferox leads only to the wild state in the Cape Province. For more than 1000 years, this plant has been used to prevent the burns, to heal and regenerate wounded fabrics. Its incredible capacity was confirmed in 1967, year of the first heart transplant. An eminent surgeon of the team of Professor Christian Barnard highlights the fact that the application of the freezing of Aloe Ferox on the skin accelerates the reproduction of the fibroblasts considerably, cells responsible for the formation of collagen. Pure Pulp also profits from a process of transformation of the credits of Aloe Ferox, exclusive and patented, which ensures a perfect and whole restitution of their effectiveness. Result: Your skin is flexible; rebounded. Never it appeared also fresh; also luminous. It is like new.

Formulate: Pure Pulp without dye, without perfume, thus contains 99,9% of the credits anti-age of Aloe Ferox. It moreover is enriched in Vitamin A.

Conseils of use: Apply morning and evening, only or in complement of your usual cream. If you associate it your cream, apply it in first to the unit of the face and the neck.

http://www.metropolitaincosmetics.com/store/shopexd.asp?id=711

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Maria1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:13 am      Reply with quote
I did see an ingredient list on The Shopping Channel's website. The site is down at the moment. As soon as it is up, I will post the ingredients.
Maria1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Here's the ingredient list

Aqua, Glycerin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Pullulan, Retinyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Carbomer, Peg-8, Triethanolamine, Bha, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcabanate, Bht

Here's the link to the site

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/product/ferox+pure+pulp+by+velds+375391.do?search=basic&page=1&N=0&Ntt=veld's&Ns=P_DATE_CREATED

There's another product called Roibos Flash Repair by Velds. Looks interesting.

I'm really upset because I wanted to try this product but after reading the ingredient list it contains peanut oil. Sad I'm glad it's working for others.

HTH. BBD Smile
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Maria, but, you know, at the same time, damn. I was hoping it would have silicones so I wouldn't have to try it. Now I have to. Laughing

But thanks for posting those ingredients. I do like a nice, fairly short ingredients list like that.
Maria1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:02 am      Reply with quote
You're welcome BBD! I hope it works for you like it has for Winnie. I may try the Roibos Flash Repair since it doesn't contain peanut oil. It still contains Aloe Ferox ( further down the ingredient list) but at 120.00 I will wait for the next show and see if TSC has a special.
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone else using and liking/not liking Ferox?

I really want to get it but the price is so high!

Is it worth it?
k! (orangewasabi)
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
regular aloe plants are pretty easy to grow, and I see that Ferox aloe plant seeds are readily available.

has anyone tried growing the stuff? For $100 a bottle, I just might try this black thumb at growing some plants.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I am still very fond of Ferox Smile . To date I have gone though two bottle. For the holidays I think I will order another Rolling Eyes Ferox gives my mature skin a nice lift (great makeup base). There is a thread in product review. Some members have had the WOW like I. Others did not notice a difference. Seeing there are mixed reviews I suggest getting a sample with your next EDS order (if available).

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:59 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
I am still very fond of Ferox Smile . To date I have gone though two bottle. For the holidays I think I will order another Rolling Eyes Ferox gives my mature skin a nice lift (great makeup base). There is a thread in product review. Some members have had the WOW like I. Others did not notice a difference. Seeing there are mixed reviews I suggest getting a sample with your next EDS order (if available).

Winnie - I have a few questions regarding using Ferox as a makeup primer. I've tried a sample of it before and I was really impressed with its plumping effect. Since you mentioned that it's great a makeup primer, too I'm wondering what you meant by that? Does it make makeup stay on longer (as in, makeup doesn't melt off your face) or does it provide an even surface (like cones-based primers) for your foundation to go on? I have large pores and slightly rough skin texture especially on my forehead, so I'm looking for a makeup primer that makes my pores look smaller, provides an even surface AND is also good for my skin. Do you think Ferox will deliver? Thank you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Winnie - I have a few questions regarding using Ferox as a makeup primer. I've tried a sample of it before and I was really impressed with its plumping effect. Since you mentioned that it's great a makeup primer, too I'm wondering what you meant by that? Does it make makeup stay on longer (as in, makeup doesn't melt off your face) or does it provide an even surface (like cones-based primers) for your foundation to go on? I have large pores and slightly rough skin texture especially on my forehead, so I'm looking for a makeup primer that makes my pores look smaller, provides an even surface AND is also good for my skin. Do you think Ferox will deliver? Thank you.

I can't say it makes pores look smaller. However, it gives a nice even surface. My foundation seems to last most of the day. The plumping and lifting are the biggest plus for me. Wink

blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Would it be good in the summer for oily skin?
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Oh! And what kind of smell does it have?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |