Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
a very quick question about dr hauschka bronze concentrate
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:31 am      Reply with quote
i just purchased a bunch of things from ebay and this bronzing concentrate doesnt seem to have a cap on it nor is it sealed. however, it is full and looks unused. for those who use the bronze concentrate, is it normal for it to not have a cap?

the other things seem to be great, but im a bit worried about this product cos the box was slightly damaged.

Thanks Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi yeahyeah. NO, it doesn't have a cap. It's a pump thing that clicks open or closed. It'll probably last you the next 350 years!! Wink A little goes a loooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg way!
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:14 am      Reply with quote
No it doesn't come with a cap, just a pump bottle and yes this lasts forever, so much so that I am still using mine up even past the sell by date!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the quick reply!

I'm doing a test patch right now to see if im allergic to it or anything. Hopefully i'll be able to finish it by its expiry date (2009) Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
Yep,no cap! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks!

When i put a bit of the product behind my ear to test it, it kind of stung a bit. But when i put some on my inner arms, it didnt have any reaction to it.
So Im going to test it for a bit longer before putting it on all over my face

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:53 am      Reply with quote
yeahyeah wrote:
Thanks!

When i put a bit of the product behind my ear to test it, it kind of stung a bit. But when i put some on my inner arms, it didnt have any reaction to it.
So Im going to test it for a bit longer before putting it on all over my face

Let us know if you like it. What skin color are you?
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Yeap, will do!

Im Chinese, but i've got quite a light complexion. I cant tell you the shade of foundation I use or anything because I dont wear foundation, although I've got some samples of MMU.

I dont want to use the Dr H all over my face yet because I've got quite a few active acnes so I want them to calm down first

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
YeahYeah,i'm Chinese too. I used to use it in the Summer when i had a tan(to give me that extra glow)but usually i would mix a bit with my daily moisturizer because it is quite dark but do wait on your test patch first!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried both DH Bronzing Concentrate and Yonka Halo? How do the two compare? I like the idea of using it to mix with a moisturizer.

missmia,

What moisturizer do you mix it with?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
How many drops do you usually need to mix it in moisturizer, and does it blend well with moisturizer? Is the concentrate thick texture by itself? TIA
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
The concentrate itself is quite watery so best to mix with a more fluid moisturizer i think,usually a couple of drops is more than enough for that healthy luminous glow,really depends on your current skin tone and how much colour you're after.HTH
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |