Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Ahava Elements of Love Kissed by the Sea Trio (3 items) pH Advantage Boosters, 10/50 Exfoliating Pads (50 pads)
Breast Enhanement with fenugreek and sesame
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
ritas
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
I read somewhere that fenugreek seeds and sesame and increase bust size.
Is this true? has anyone experiment on this?
Or is there any other effective method?
Please share your experience.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:46 am      Reply with quote
I have never heard of this before but it would certainly be interesting if it were, I will have to keep watching this thread Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
I have never heard of this before but it would certainly be interesting if it were, I will have to keep watching this thread Laughing

hmmm but i guess unfortunately nobody is there who can give insight bout it or may be suggest something better Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
ritas - fenugreek is traditionally used to improve lactation in breastfeeding women, it helps to enlarge the milk ducts which in a way will cause your breasts to swell. it is not suitable for people with blood sugar problems. i have never heard of sesame being good for BE but a general increase in fat and protein consumption will help with any efforts to increase breast size.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
I use Fenugreek, as well as Bust Sculptor (you can get it on eBay). My breasts hurt pretty often, and I find that Fenugreek and Bust Sculptor help, being chock-full of boob-happy herbs and whatnot. And yes, my boobs do get bigger because of them. The only problem is -- sore nipples! Cool

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:32 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering, because breast milk originates from the thigh area so wouldn't fenugreek also increase your thigh mass?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
Just wondering, because breast milk originates from the thigh area so wouldn't fenugreek also increase your thigh mass?

Hrm...I haven't noticed an increase in the thigh region. I did not know that breast milk comes from the thighs...does it go from the thighs into the milk ducts, somehow? Question

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:

hmm I skimmed through a book on breastfeeding a few months ago and I don't remember reading that at all. I thought the milk originated in the milk ducts, but then I didn't read it too closely. Tell us more. I'm nursing right now and I haven't noticed bigger thighs, although they weren't small to start with. Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Janson Beckett Okusil Intensive Eye Rejuvenating Serum (28 g / 1 oz) DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) pH Advantage Boosters, 10/50 Exfoliating Pads (50 pads)