Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

SudzzFX - sulfate free treatments for Hair - Long review!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
I've been warning a few of you that I would write up an official review for this line, so here ye be! Very Happy

I have naturally curly, very dry hair and spent years trying most of the high-end and drug store shampoos/conditioners and NONE have made my hair feel as soft and hydrated as this line. I've been using SudzzFX for nearly one year now and finally feel qualified to provide a review complete with both short and long term benefits.

In short, SudzzFX is by far the BEST hair care line I've found, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Before I review each product I've tried seperately, this is the blurb you'll find on their website. http://www.sudzzfx.com/

"SUDZZ FX Treatment Liquids utilize the latest ingredient technology formulas to cleanse, moisturize, repair, nourish and protect the very structure of hair. Key to their performance are sulfate-free cleansing
treatments and FXulites, time-released microcapsules, all formulated with liquid crystallized natural honey and a keratin-repairing complex.

Used in a regular regimen, SUDZZ FX formulas restore hair to its natural beauty, shine and health. SUDZZ FX is recommended for hair that
has been subjected to environmental stress, moisture-robbing blow styling, depleting chemical services and shampoos with stripping
sulfates.Chemical treatments, heated styling implements, environmental factors, all contribute to upsetting the hair’s delicate moisture balance. The result is dull, lifeless, brittle and generally unmanageable hair. Rich with penetrating FXulites® that slowly release their moisturizing and smoothing properties in response to the hair’s needs, Aquafix targets moisture deficiencies deep in the hair shaft. This lightweight formula also contains nature’s own honey in a breakthrough non-sticky form that goes right to the heart of problem hair to soothe, smooth and restore.

Leaves hair dazzling with renewed brilliance and manageability.THE FXULITES® POTENT REPARATIVE COMPLEX: A proprietary precision
blending of multi benefit ingredients that reduce damage to the hair fiber, Working synergistically with a nourishing, strengthening, hydrating and protective cocktail of proteins and natural botanicals
that add to the remarkable results you can achieve including:

• Moisture balance–Liquid crystallized Honey
• Keratin Repairing Complex
• Surface condition–Auto Responsive Liposome Vesicles
• Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
• Wheat Amino Acids
• Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
• Natural botanical extracts of asparagus, parsley, cucumber and sandalwood. "

--- Begin Reviews ---

1. Cashmere Cleansing for dry/damaged hair. My HG shampoo, it's a lovely pink color with a silky consistency. A nickle size amount is generally enough to distribute through my hair. Since I have a very LOT of volume, this alone amazes me. Because it's sulfate free, don't expect a lot of foamy lather - even though I know this, sometimes I still feel as if I need to lather up a 2nd time. Definite repurchase!!

2. Whipped Cream & Honey Cleansing for Fine Weak Hair - I alternate between this and the Cashmere shampoo. Since I only use shampoo every other day, both of these bottles have lasted me a long time. This one smells really yummy, but I don't notice quite the hydrating effect as I do with the Cashmere. While this is a likely repurchase, if I had to choose between Honey or Cashmere, I would choose the Cashmere for my type of hair.

3. Nyrvana Cleansing Treatment Purify and Detox - This shampoo can be used as either a dry or wet shampoo and is supposed to be used weekly to reduce buildup and remove toxins. It has a slightly chemical smell I don't really enjoy but it does leave my hair squeaky clean. This is probably more suitable for those with oily hair, not something I'll buy again once this runs out.

4. AquaFix Moisture Treatment For Dry Deficient hair - my true HG conditioner/detangler/leave-in treatment,
I took the plunge and bought this in the 33.8 oz. salon size for $42 USD. It comes with a pump dispenser, which measures out the perfect
amount I need. It's a peaceful blue and smells wonderful. One single pump is really all I need to distribute throughout my hair. This amazed me the first time I tried it, since other conditioners have required me to use far more. After shampooing I work this through my hair, comb it through with a wide tooth comb, then clip it up while I complete my shower. It also works as a detangler and light leave in conditioner. I poured this into travel bottles so I never have to be without it, it's truly that wonderful! Smile It softened my unruly curls within one week of regular use; even my not so observant man at the time noticed a
difference! After one year, it's softer and healthier than ever. Whenever I go to the Vidal Sassoon academy to get my hair cut they usually ask me what I use!

5. Moxee Reconstruct for severely damaged hair - this is my other HG conditioner. I switch between this and Aquafix. It's purple, smells lovely just as nearly every other product I've tried and if possible, this is even MORE concentrated than the Aquafix. I also purchased this in the salon size for $54 USD and don't even need a full pump amount to
provide a full conditioning treatment. When I feel like I need an extra boost of moisture, I'll apply a full pump post shower and leave in for the day. It doesn't feel sticky when dry, just soft and manageable. Definitely has a permanent place in my shower!

6. Zenyth Frizz Eliminator to Smooth and Polish. 4 oz. bottle usually costs around $20.00. The potion is lavendar, silky and smells quite lovely. Just a dime size amount is distributed to damp hair after the shower to control frizz. It's really does leave my hair shiny and frizz-free on all but the most humid conditions but I've found other, less
spendy products that'll accomplish the same thing, so I'm unlikely to repurchase.

The pluses to this line are many, the downsides are few. On the downside, SudzzFX can be difficult to find. I can find this locally at beauty supply stores/salons and have also seen it on eBay. The large initial outlay of cash is another downside, but to balance out the expense; this product really is so concentrated that it averages out to a little over $10.00 a month. Not bad for what you get out of this!!

I can't find the list of ingredients on their website, so I'm typing out the ingredients for my favorites only. I don't know what half of
these ingredients mean, can't even pronounce most of them, please excuse any typos Very Happy

Cashmere Cleansing Ingredients: Aqueous blend of asparagas, cucumber, parsley and sandalwood extracts, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium
lauroamphoacetate, cocamidoproply betaine, PEG-150 distearate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, glycerin, glycol
stearate, PEG-2 cocamide, PPG-1 hydroxyethl caprylamide, wheat protein, FXulites registered blend of ingredients including
hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, sodium cocoyl amino acids, potassium dimethicone copolyol panthenyl phosphate, polyclyceryl-3 distearate, polysorbate 60, myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, wheat flour lipids and avocado oil,hydroxypropl methylcellulose, polyquaternium-10, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, gragrance, caramel, red 33.

AquaFix Moisture Treatment: Aqueous blend of asparagas, cucumber, parsley and sandalwood extracts,cetrimonium chloride, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, cyclomethicone, tocopheryl acetate, hydrolyzed soy protein, FXulites registered blend of ingredients including hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, sodium cocoyl amino acids, potassium
dimethicone copolyol panthenyl phosphate, polyclyceryl-3 distearate,polysorbate 60, myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, wheat flour lipids and avocado oil, sunflower seed oil, butyrospermim parkii fruit, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, jojoba esters, glycerul stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-100 stearate, trimethylsilyamodimethicone, cinnamidoproplytriminium choride,methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazonlinone, fragrance, blue 1.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |