Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
What to do with a 2 week-old burn Scar (Mederma didn't help)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chesterfield
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I accidentally poured hot water on my skin near my belly area. It formed a blister for a week, then became a skinny long flattish whitish scar. It's not raised, just a whitish line smudged with brownish border (the part of the skin that was caught in hot water but didn't form blister become dirty brown pigmentation) . Originally the whitish scar line was a blister from the hot water, then the blister peeled away and left this line. I used mederma for 2 weeks after it healed, but I haven't really noticed anything. Please advise other scar products effective removing for hot-water-burned scars. Will the scar patch work better on scar like this? Thanks in advance.
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Copper peptides! They are wonderful. Very Happy

And also Emu oil.
chesterfield
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Where can I get CP or emu oil? Any brandname or just any ordinary CP? Thanks.
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I bought mine from skinbiology. They are also sold at dianayvonne, makeupartistschoice and others Very Happy
chesterfield
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Do I have to buy the pure CP kind or lotion w/ mainly CP ingredient and some other ingredients? Also, can I get CP and Emu oil from a drugstore/beauty store like Sephora/Nordstrom, etc? I want to take care of it ASAP rather than waiting for it to be shipped out. Thanks.
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:45 am      Reply with quote
chesterfield wrote:
Do I have to buy the pure CP kind or lotion w/ mainly CP ingredient and some other ingredients? Also, can I get CP and Emu oil from a drugstore/beauty store like Sephora/Nordstrom, etc? I want to take care of it ASAP rather than waiting for it to be shipped out. Thanks.

I use the serums. One of the serums is just cp's which seems to me it would be the best for burns.

I have no idea if they sell it as Sephora/Nordstrom. Come to think of it, maybe you should try either dianayvonne or MUAC because skinbio takes longer to ship but I suggest you write to those other two places or phone and ask if they can deliver overnight.
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Here are the links:

DY

MUAC
chesterfield
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:56 am      Reply with quote
i'm so confused. which one should i get, since there are so many varieties? thanks.
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:33 am      Reply with quote
For burns I'd buy the most simple one - cp serum. Very Happy

CP serum

CP serum (they have 1 oz too)

CP 1 oz

As for emu, I see they only have it as diana's site:

Emu
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
You need to use Mederma several times a day for months, according to package directions, to see results. Just FYI.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Can I chime in too? The BabyQ has been used in trials for healing burns and found to be effective. I tried it on a steam burn on my hand (one of those cooking disasters) and it cleared it up AND left NO scar. Nada. Zip. I've even used it on badly blistered straightening iron scars on my hands and it heals scar free. CPs would be pushed into the skin also by the Baby for even better healing I would think. Good luck!

5% products discount

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Mederma does work, but you must give it time. I believe you will find that the same is true for copper peptides.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |