Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New product from Cellex-C, "Age-Less 15", rop
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, saw this on the Cellex-C website. Has anyone heard or used this new product? Thanks,
www.cellex-c.com
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Cellex-C Ageless 15 Skin Signaling Serum (30 ml / 1 oz)
Cellex-C Ageless 15 Skin Signaling Serum (30 ml / 1 oz)

AgeLess 15 Skin Signaling Serum is an exciting innovation in skincare technology that introduces a truly new approach to the maintenance of youthful looking skin. Whereas Cellex-C is focused on topically replenishing the levels of vitamin c (an essential component of the skin's production of healthy collagen), AgeLess 15 has a deeper focus. That focus goes right down to the ground substance of the skin, to what is called the "extra-cellular" gel.

iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, it's certainly not cheap, 1oz for $175 and 4oz for $525. I'll wait until I see the results on Mr."C", or in this case J.J's.
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:43 am      Reply with quote
Ok...I hate that site...it's a little too glossy and pretentious for my taste. The split picture of the lady that used it on only half her face, is very UNimpressive...and why is she wearing big sunglasses? I would like to see what her eyes looked like. Personally I think the cost is absurd, when you can buy CP's, Vit C and Retin A for so much less and the results are great! My 2 cents. Confused
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:16 am      Reply with quote
I agree that the split photo was unimpressive. I had to look closely to see which side she'd treated. Some of the other before after photos showed quite a change though.
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Joan Collins was just on one of those entertainment shows (Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, all the same...) advertising this product, she said it makes her face so tight & smooth, I'm thinking she's had a little more help than this serum... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
Ok...I hate that site...it's a little too glossy and pretentious for my taste. The split picture of the lady that used it on only half her face, is very UNimpressive...and why is she wearing big sunglasses? I would like to see what her eyes looked like. Personally I think the cost is absurd, when you can buy CP's, Vit C and Retin A for so much less and the results are great! My 2 cents. Confused

I guess the explanation was that her eyes were not treated yet. I hope they will keep posting the progress. I actually do prefer they show the "now" picture that both sides are not all that different. If 6 months later, there are more noticeable difference, then I will be more likely to shell out my hard earned money on this portion. They did have a very successful precedent of Mr.C who did the half face experiment and proven to be quite convincing living proof.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
CrazyForClooney wrote:
Joan Collins was just on one of those entertainment shows (Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, all the same...) advertising this product, she said it makes her face so tight & smooth, I'm thinking she's had a little more help than this serum... Laughing

Imo, A lot of help

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
iaimei wrote:
I guess the explanation was that her eyes were not treated yet.
Yes, there's a comment saying that her eye area and forehead are not yet treated.

iaimei wrote:
They did have a very successful precedent of Mr.C who did the half face experiment and proven to be quite convincing living proof.
I thought about him too. I found his pictures to be a much better ad Smile
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
What's up with the price. People who can afford that in my opinion would opt for a mini face lift and a bunch of other stuff instead of waiting 8 weeks to get minimal results. How many ounces would you need to use for 8 weeks if you covered your face and neck twice a day?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
What's up with the price. People who can afford that in my opinion would opt for a mini face lift and a bunch of other stuff instead of waiting 8 weeks to get minimal results. How many ounces would you need to use for 8 weeks if you covered your face and neck twice a day?

Very good point. This is definitely out of my price range for now.
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Given the price is so high, you would think they would have tested/treated longer, so that they would have had SPECTACULAR results to promote the product. I think they are marketing too early, which turns me off!! Rolling Eyes
It shows they are really not ready to be making promises... they might not be able to deliver.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
luvyourskin wrote:
Given the price is so high, you would think they would have tested/treated longer, so that they would have had SPECTACULAR results to promote the product. I think they are marketing too early, which turns me off!! Rolling Eyes
It shows they are really not ready to be making promises... they might not be able to deliver.

That's why they are probably putting it on the market now so as to maybe make enough money to at least pay for their R&D. Just a thought.

Fri May 02, 2008 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the ageless 15 product by cellex c for about a month already and I already see results even though the literature says to use it for at least 6 weeks. Its great. You still need to use a moisturizer with it, but I don't mind. I recommend this product. My skin is already noticeably firmer.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 5:42 am      Reply with quote
I, too, saw an article about Joan Collins promoting this product. (she suggests Rolling Eyes that it would help Camilla Parker-Bowles )
That being said, I began using the Cellex C brand when they first came on the scene (10 (?) years ago) and I then continued with it for years.

This Ageless 15 product is intriguing - I would be interested in knowing if anyone is using it at the present time. Does anyone who understands ingredients know why they might be in this item & if they're any good? I have being using a number of the ZO Skin Health things (which are also very expensive) & I would hesitate on repurchasing most of those items because I just don't care for them. Price makes me hesitate (somewhat) but if the outcome is what they advertise then it could be worth it. Maybe.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellex-c-ageless-15-skin-p_7938.htm

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I just checked the cellex site, and JJ's photo hasn't been updated in 2 years. Not a good sign.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely not a good sign and where is lerman3 who liked it so much? Here today and gone tomorrow for so much of this stuff - especially the expensive ones.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 21, 2009 4:33 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Definitely not a good sign and where is lerman3 who liked it so much? Here today and gone tomorrow for so much of this stuff - especially the expensive ones.

Good point.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
I agree. it is too expensive
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |