Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology's slow delivery....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone else noticed that Skin Biology products take FOREVER to get? This is only the 2nd time I've purchased from them, but I'm gonna have 50 new wrinkles by the time I get the dang products! Whas' up wit dat? Mad
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:22 am      Reply with quote
I've only ordered from them once and it was from the Cad site, and the shipping was very fast. Maybe contact them and get a tracking number so you can see where it is.

I know what it is like when you are so anxious to get something it ends up taking forever!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I order from dianayvonne but ncn also carries skinbio products. Even international shipping is fast with both of them

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Mountaingirl, my order took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. I thought it may have been held up at customs (I'm in the UK) but it was only sent out the week before I recieved it. I will order from Nanci at NCN in future as her customer service is excellent.
emma1
5% products discount

Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Their CS is rubbish at Skinbio. I wrote to them a few times asking about the GHK and no reply.
I ended up buying the GHK and Lacsal from Diane Yvonne.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed them once and got no reply either, not even an acknowledgement. A little disappointed.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Odd. The cdn website you actually talk to real and very helpful person. Orders are sent out very quickly.
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:12 am      Reply with quote
Funny you should mention but i just got my box today for an order that i placed ten days ago and i live in Thailand.
arya2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:30 am      Reply with quote
I second Marina's comment about CS from the Cdn site....amazing. Rec'd my order within 3 days of request, along with freebies that have been good additions.

Think the US outlet must be overwhelmed with orders thanx to all the good press from EDS.

The US site has vastly more info on it, along with the wonderful art, so I did most of my research on it, but ordered from the Cdn site. Mind you, I reside in Cda. But am very pleased that for once, a Cdn outlet sets the pace outside of our hockey prowess, development of the Canada Arm for NASA,invention of basketball, insulin, our gun laws, health care, etc, etc. Laughing Laughing Laughing

(am not being sarcastic, just having a chuckle...)
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
I had the same poor customer service experience with SkinBio. Emailed them 6/7 asking questions about the GHK serum and cream. Still haven't heard back from them. I was lucky enough to get answers from people who have used the product but the poor CS turned me off, plus the fact their website says they had at least a 10-day turnaround time on orders presently.

I understand SkinBio is probably overwhelmed with demand and that they have great products. But they lost direct sales as I ended up ordering my GHK CP cream from the Diana Yvonne site. I also ended up ordering some other things from DY as well. Wink I've already gotten 2 emails from DY, the second one to say my order is in the mail

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
A year ago I ordered from them and got my package after about 17-18 days.

I think they are very understaffed for the volume of business they conduct. They really should hire more people.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |