Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Babor Ampoule Concentrates FP Stop Stress Fluid (2 ml x 7 amps) Pro-Derm Daytime Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (50 ml) Janson Beckett Peptide Facial Skin Prep with Trace Minerals (118 ml / 4 floz)
Rave: Aquafina Hydrating Lip balm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

Ok, so I am familiar with Aquafina water, but I didn't know they have a lip balm (which is what caught my eye in the first place).

Then the ingredients got me interested in it(Jojoba+Almond+Vit.E oil) are right on the front. So I picked it up and when I saw Squalane on the back, well, I just bought it then and there. I figured, 'What the heck. At least I can review it on EDS!" Laughing

Well, I love it! I didn't expect to, but I do. It's not the Lips2kiss, but until I start that program I carry this with me at all times now.

Ok, It comes with three slender tubes with different flavors (I tore the package, but its basically: Melon, Berry, and a Fruity flavor). The colors are: Melon/citrus one is orange, Berry (Passion Berry I think is the name) is purple, and the other Fruit one is pink. This works well because I have a small child and she LOVES having her own chap stick. Now she carries one like Mommys', but hers is pink. Works out great for me. Very Happy

Ok, there is no sunscreen on these (wish there was, but sadly...no). But, I still love it.

They go on very smooth, but there is no gloss. For many, this will be a draw back, but this is a win for me because I can put this on DH without too much fighting over my girlie-stuff. FYI: He will NOT wear lip balms especially is there is any shine.

I have not noticed any waxy build-up feeling (like with Chapstick brand). I like how my lips feel wearing this product. I have been wearing it for about 3 weeks and I could swear my natural lip color looks better when I have this on. It could be my imagination though.
I usually like to wear it under my normal lip gloss or as a night treatment. (I normally do not put anothing on at night until I got these). That is how much I like them!

The flavors don't make a difference on how they feel. These aquafina lip balms great. I think it feels better than any other chapstick type product I've tried!

If I put just one layer on I don't notice any difference on my lips. If I put a 'good' layer on I have noticed a sensation on my lips. Its hard to describe, but very definately there. It just feels like the product is doing something. What that is...I don't know (this is NOT a plumping chapstick). It just feels, well, good.

If you like to wear chapstick during the day, then I highly recommend trying this one. It is not a HG, but def. a favorite. It has even bumped into 1st place instead of my Dr.H lip balm (which I also enjoy a lot).

Oh, lastly, it wears about the same as a normal chapstick.

I hope others will like these too. A very nice product for very little money. I think I paid $1.29 for the package.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Note: I meant to write that it LASTS about as long as chapstick usually does NOT it wears like a chapstick. Embarassed

The flavors are: Citrus, Berry, Rasberry. Very light, but nice smell for each. They all smell good, but my favorite is the Berry.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:05 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review! I'm always on the lookout for a good lip balm, especially one that's so affordable!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

PRIORI® Mineral Skincare SPF 25 - Shade 4 (5 g / 0.17 oz) Janson Beckett Peptide Facial Skin Prep with Trace Minerals (118 ml / 4 floz) Thalgo Prodige des Océans Gift Set (coffret)