Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The Secret to Getting Bigger and Better Lashes! ExtraTV.com
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Extra covered Revitalash tonight.
For those of you that missed it here is the link:
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/06/the_secret_to_getting_bigger_a.php

If you look closely at her before and after shots you can see the Brownish red line above her eyelashes caused by the Revitalash.

I am NOT getting this with the JM and I am seriously wondering if it is working at all Sad
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
How long have you used JM? It can take up to 3 mos to work with the new formula,although my sister saw results in 3 weeks. You can buy revitalash on ebay for 70, way cheaper than 150 from a salon.Just buy from a power seller with excellent feedback.I think you need to be patient with Jan marini,give it more time. I did notice the old formula seemed to work for everybody; the new formula works for most people but not everyone.If it doesnt seem to work after 3 months buy the Revitalash and try that.I am sure with time one or the other will give results just make sure you use it every night.
missmia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Pippi Smile

Don't be discouraged, perseverance is the key! Soldier on, I say.

Have you really noticed NO difference at all?
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
In a couple of days it will be a month of use. Sad
I had really hoped I would see something.

Sometimes I think MAYBE I am seeing something, but I think it is wishful thinking. My eyelashes are still very short.
I did take before pics, so maybe I need to take more pics to really gage the progress, or lack there-of. Confused

Pip
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using JMAIE off/on since last October. I've never had the red line and my lashes are longggg ... or at least, very long for an Asian.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |