Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New Cellcosmet Mask!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:32 am      Reply with quote
I was browsing through the new products section and noticed that there is a new Cellcosmet mask -- Precious Mask. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-precious-mask-p_7405.htm

I love Cellcosmet and am looking forward to trying this product. If I hadn't spent so much money at EDS lately, it would already be on it's way to me. Wink Oh well, maybe I'll get to read a review before I actually order it. Very Happy
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:23 am      Reply with quote
It really is very "precious" Very Happy
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, this caught my eye also. I'm interested to hear how it works because it promises to make your pores smaller so I can only assume that this if for people with oily skin?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:02 am      Reply with quote
This is one product I will definitely be trying. I already have the Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask and it is excellent, probably my favourite mask so I think this new mask will be even better.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:35 am      Reply with quote
I am placing my cellcosmet order tomorrow and it includes this "new" product. I haven't used the ultra vital in a year now and I think my skin has changed for the worse. I am going back to my old routine....and I can't wait!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:54 am      Reply with quote
Barbara Portno wrote:
I am placing my cellcosmet order tomorrow and it includes this "new" product. I haven't used the ultra vital in a year now and I think my skin has changed for the worse. I am going back to my old routine....and I can't wait!

Please let us know what this new mask is like and how it compares to the Anti-Stress Mask as I am dying to know.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:49 am      Reply with quote
Interested! It's not that rich as compared to the size.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
I am not sure what you mean?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:41 am      Reply with quote
What results did you get with cellcosmet???

tam wrote:
I was browsing through the new products section and noticed that there is a new Cellcosmet mask -- Precious Mask. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-precious-mask-p_7405.htm

I love Cellcosmet and am looking forward to trying this product. If I hadn't spent so much money at EDS lately, it would already be on it's way to me. Wink Oh well, maybe I'll get to read a review before I actually order it. Very Happy
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:51 am      Reply with quote
I've only tried samples of cellcosmet due to the price and they are all highly fragranced...is this true for this mask too?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
jade-1234 wrote:
What results did you get with cellcosmet???

tam wrote:

Everything from Cellcosmet is top-notch! My favorite products are the Gel Activator, Toner, Ultra Vital (for night), Concentrated Day, Anti-Stress mask and Dual Exfoliant.

I saw a dramatic difference in the overall clarity and texture in my skin when I first started using it. I only see subtle changes periodically now, but they are maintained with continued use.

There are a lot of raves for Valmont's Renewing Pack; I personally didn't get the results that others have, but Cellcosmet's Anti-Stress mask is amazing.

The Activator Gel has a wonderful gingery scent that makes me look forward to using it every day. Smile I feel like it plays an important role in helping actives to penetrate more deeply.

The Dual Exfoliant is another awesome product. I've been trying out Kate-in-a-Jar, but haven't decided which I like better yet... will probably end up incorporating both! Very Happy

Ultra Vital and the day cream give me the perfect amount of hydration. During the dry winter months, Ultra Vital keeps my skin from becoming a flaky mess; at other times, I just use a little bit less.

I am forever experimenting with new products, but the Cellcosmet line remains the basis of my skincare routine.
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I really like the Cellcosmet line but found no lasting effects of any of the products.
The scent was heavenly and everything felt very nice while on the skin but the minute I washed my face my complexion looked very tired and drab.

Today I did a NCN Pumkin Peel After being out all day and with the humidity I came home and washed my face. My complexion looked amazing, I have not seen such clarity in years.
While Cellcosmet and Valmont and others are all lovely products I don't feel they have any benefits once they are washed away.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely love candy's triple serum and also had wonderful results. It is affordable as well as available which is a double benefit!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried the new mask and I like it. I did not break out so far with it. The colour of the mask is brown and it looks like I have a tan!

I think it is a nice temporary treatment that help your skin look more clarified.
As for the scent. It smells different and I can barely smell it! That is so different.

As for the Dual Exfoliant, I've been using that as a mask also. I allow the tiny grain to melt on my skin, then I rub it around and rinse. I still use KIAJ about 3 times a week and in the summer, I was using it a lot more because of the heat and quick clogging of my pores.

That is my quick overall review.
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I bought this when is came out at saks.. it's alirght nothing amazing.. kinda reminds me for a fluid mud mask. a little drying if you ask me. maybe good for oily skin.
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone else tried this mask? I'm really curious about this product, and thinking of purchasing it.
Eyes_green
5% products discount

Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
I tried - returned back to Saks. Found it nothing amazing for THAT price. Just a normal, good mud mask, not worth 180 bucks, if you ask me.
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I used Anti-Stress Mask. It was good, but I felt it is not that hydrating. I really want a hydrating mask, is this new mask good at this?

Thanks!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
rayna wrote:
Hi, I used Anti-Stress Mask. It was good, but I felt it is not that hydrating. I really want a hydrating mask, is this new mask good at this?

Thanks!

If you're looking for a moisturizing/hydrating mask, I'd highly recommend Valmont Nature Moisturizing with a Mask. It's the best one I've found. I haven't tried any of the Cellcosmet ones myself, but only because since I found the Valmont one, I haven't had the need or urge to look any further. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
It promises to make your pores smaller? I'm in! Very Happy
Seriously though...I don't expect it to work miracles but it sounds like a good one to try nonetheless.
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Really? How long did you use it already? Is it good to use around eye area?

Thanks!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
rayna wrote:

Thanks!

Yes, really.

It must be at least 3-4 months now. I don't remember exactly. I received a generous sample from an EDSer. The sample did last a few uses, but I fell so in love with it the first time I tried it that I went ahead and ordered a full size straight away. I don't need to use much at a time, so I can imagine a jar lasting me a year easily. As to answer your question, I don't see why you can't use it around your eyes as long as you don't put it too close to your eyes. It's very gentle and soothing. However, I have NOT tried it myself and I probably won't as I don't normally use a face product on my eye area unless it actually says on the package that it can be used there as well.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
My friend bought this, and she said it's very similar to Revive's mud mask, which I found nothing special Confused
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
rayna wrote:

Thanks!

Yes, really.

It must be at least 3-4 months now. I don't remember exactly. I received a generous sample from an EDSer. The sample did last a few uses, but I fell so in love with it the first time I tried it that I went ahead and ordered a full size straight away. I don't need to use much at a time, so I can imagine a jar lasting me a year easily. As to answer your question, I don't see why you can't use it around your eyes as long as you don't put it too close to your eyes. It's very gentle and soothing. However, I have NOT tried it myself and I probably won't as I don't normally use a face product on my eye area unless it actually says on the package that it can be used there as well.

Thanks very much! Because I do not want to use an eye mask when using a face mask at the same time. Lazy... But many masks can not be used around eye area.

I will try this mask! Thank you for your advice!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
I started to feel cellcosmet is not moiturizing my skin enough this winter

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |