Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
New Lip Plumpers??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jewellefine

Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hello to all!
I have just registered and am wondering if anyone knows of a GOOD lip plumper product that really works.

I have read through some of the other posts on this subject, but there does not seem to be any current answers.

I know technology is rapid growth and there must be some new products out there that work.

Any personal experience with a good lip plumper would be so greatly appreciated!
Lola Moroney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Fusion Beauty lip fusion is great and lasts for ages. I apply it at night and there is a great difference.
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I agree. Lipfusion XL is the best I have tried (and I have tried quite a few) Confused

Pip
jewellefine

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Since I am a new member I cannot post thanks to all those who took the time to answer my question........

[b]HERE IS ONE BIG THANK YOU!!!! Very Happy
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
You really should look into Lips 2 Kiss. It's not cheap, and it takes dedication, but it's worth it. Not only will you see a difference in lip plumping, but also in moisture and colour. Here's the thread in case you haven't see it. My latest pics are posted on page 58 just to give you an idea of what to expect. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=18021
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
I like City Lips best! I do have LipFusion as well, and it's okay, but I find it quite drying after. I do like the chunky LipFusion pencils, which you can use as a liner/filler, and top with any gloss you like Very Happy
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Lip Fusion XL is the best!
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Victoria Secret's lip plumper extreme is good for lip plumping too... but it's not as moisturizing as LF!
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Lip fusion is great.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:00 am      Reply with quote
I agree with DianaP, if you want really healthy lips for the long term go for Lip2Kiss - I think it's the only product out there that truly restores/repairs the tissues in your lips giving you healthier looking, softer, plumper lips.
nikkic
5% products discount

Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:08 am      Reply with quote
I tried Lip Fusion and it did nothing. Does it take months to work or something? My lips aren't even small so I figured it would show up. The lip gloss itself is very nice though.
nette
5% products discount

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know about Lipfusion, but the Citylips takes a month to work. I've been so frustrated with reading about people who expect big pouts after a couple of applications- this is collagen building and cell renewal- it takes time! I bet the Lipfusion works the same way, and takes at least a few weeks to work, but they don't seem to say that. All I know is, Citylips gave me my lips back- and I did not expect it to work. I was horrified when I looked in the mirror one day, at 48, and it was like my lips had deflated. Made me look so .... sour or something. Yuck! I researched my butt off (don't I wish) and Citylips was the one that had been tested by Good Housekeeping staff against other lip plumpers. So I got it, used it religiously, and the only thing that has made that big of a change in my appearance is Jan Marini eylelash serum (the old stuff- haven't tried the new yet)My beef with LipfusionXL is it feels stickier and seems to make me break out around my mouth when I put it on overnight. Anyone else have that?
I turned my Mom on to Citylips and she told me it did nothing for her. I asked how long she used it. Oh, she said, I thought it was supposed to work instantly.
Please, whichever you use, LF or Citylips (and I wish Good Housekeeping would do test b/t the two) give it a month to six weeks before you judge.
nette
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
I like Lipfusion XL !
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:29 am      Reply with quote
I've never tried a lip plumper before, but I do hear a lot of people talking about Lip Explosion and Sovage Lip Plumper. Maybe you should give them a try.
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:47 am      Reply with quote
I am one of those who have tried everything dedicatedly for a long time.(ok, not L2K though).But I have the feeling lip plumping mainly work for those who 'get back the lips they once had'. In other words, I'm stuck with my baseline lips. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'm at the point where I want to try injections Sad

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Ziggy, try the L2K before you try the injections. You will be pleasantly surprised. It works, some have faster results than others, but it really does plump the lips.
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say I still like and am using Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation and it's soooooooooo reasonabily priced! Besides the clear, it now comes in some colors and Lip Inflation Extreme has recently been put on the market. I love both products! Still use Lip Fusion XL at night though..and the Sally Hansen products during the day.
soobeeoz
5% products discount

Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
I've tried four lip plumpers to date:
Lipfusion XL, City Lips, Sally Hansen Lip Inflation & Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. The first two I used solely as a night time treatment and I had good results with the Lipfusion XL, which I still use. The texture is sticky, but I like that. I put it on before I go to bed, and it's still on my lips in the morning. I've been using the same tube for several months whereas I used up the City Lips quickly, and towards the end of the tube it developed a sour smell. I actually purchased two tubes of the City Lips and this only happened with one, so I must have gotten a bad lot. It might have conditioned my lips a little, but I didn't notice any plumping. The other two products I use during the day and have had the best result with the Lip Injection Extreme. It instantly adds a rosiness and plumps temporarily, with the effect lasting for a few hours. I like the gloss provided by the Lip Inflation and the tingle is pleasant, but on me the plumping wears off fairly quickly. It seems different products work for different people.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |