Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Whats the difference b/t Decleor Harmonie...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor Harmonie Gentle soothing cream

AND

Decleor Harmonie Essentielle Ultra soothing cream?

They are both for sensitive skin

Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to bump this, as I'm sure there are lots of Decleor users

Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
I have been used Decleor Harmonie Essentielle Ultra soothing cream ,it not too greasy Smile
Never try Decleor Harmonie Gentle soothing cream yet !
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
I have been used Decleor Harmonie Essentielle Ultra soothing cream ,it not too greasy Smile
Never try Decleor Harmonie Gentle soothing cream yet !

Thanks for your reply!

Do you think its suitable for acne prone skin? and does it really "sooth" the skin?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I would try contacting Decleor customer service and ask them. Or anyone that sells these two products - EDS?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I am acne prone skin (oily) plus sensitive Crying or Very sad
i just used it for my sensitive area and it really soothing .
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
I've added both of the items in my cart but I wont be placing an order until a few months time though so I cant get all the Decleor's users to share their experiences and I've ordered a number of moisturisers (not Decleor) to try out...

Thanks lotus! Im acne prone too, but Im not oily anymore Very Happy !

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
I just went to the decleor website to look for the difference. Seems like the ultra soothing cream is an emergency treatment and also has UVB filters.

This is what's written on the website -
ULTRA SOOTHING CREAM with Essential Oils and Plant Extracts

HARMONIE ESSENTIELLE is an emergency treatment that immediately calms sensitised, reactive skin. It:
• soothes, relaxes and leaves skin rested,
• helps strengthen the skin’s natural defences,
• comforts, balances and helps improve the skin’s tolerance.
Your soothed skin recovers softness, comfort and well-being.
Contains a UVB filter. Fragrance-free.

With Essential Oils and Plant Polyphenols

HARMONIE GENTLE SOOTHING CREAM, a true haven of calm to soothe and ease sensitive and reactive skin. Specially selected for their soothing and balancing properties, Plant Polyphenols and Essential Oils give your skin a reason to smile again. This cream with its luxurious texture:
• instantly calms and soothes feelings of discomfort and redness by neutralising the
reactions to harsh external conditions,
• limits imbalances by improving the skin’s natural defenses,
• hydrates by preserving the skin’s “water capital”,
• protects against harsh external factors by reinforcing the skin barrier. Your soothed skin is invited into a world of tender comfort and infinite harmony.

Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, no artificial colours.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks very much Vidisha Lala

Hmm, I'm leaning towards the gentle soothing cream as I do not need to UVB filters

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:37 am      Reply with quote
Hello,

I was reading your one liner about yourself...if you have acne marks, then decleor's prolagene is very good for that.If you do buy it, go for the big size and not the one meant for face as it is much more economical and the product is the same. You could apply it raw or mix it with moisturiser.

If you do not have sensitive skin, then buying decleor's products for normal skin would balance your skin and you would see the difference immediately after beginning to use them.

If you would like to ask anything more, I would be happy to answer.

Cheers,
Vidisha

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Vidisha!

I've already tried the Prolagene---I'm allergic to it. Tried it on my face, and I broke out from it. So I wanted to use it up on my body but it itched all over.

I do love how it feels on the skin when I apply it though. It fully absorbs into the skin and doesnt feel sticky, too bad I needed to shower again as it made my skin so irritated.

I do like the "natural" concept of the Decleor products but right now, I'm using Jan Marini for my acne and *I think* its working quite well for me...I'm waiting to see if I break out at that time of the month to say that I fully LOVE it!

If I have any Decleor questions, I'll be sure to ask you!
Thanks again!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi YY,

I replied to this thread before I read your comments about Prolagene in another thread. I have replied to that too - about mixing moisturiser with Prolagene.

Ofcourse, if Jan Marini works for you, good for you.

There are so many brands out there. What suits some, may not suit others. So, better to stick to the ones that your skin reacts well to.

I would welcome any questions about decleor. It is the only brand I have tried, which has had such a visible effect on me (as well as on my mother). Both of us had good skin to begin with and decleor enhanced it. That's why I cannot stop raving about it. I keep thinking there will come a day when I will find that Decleor uses some chemical which is not good! Am bit paranoid as previous to decleor, I did not believe that one single skincare range can have such a dramatic effect.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm considering to place my Decleor order soon, any recommendation on face cream and mask. Does anyone try the eye mask and how does it feel? The comments of Prolagene gel sounds a magic that you can mix with other decleor product to enhance the effective. Are the ingredients alike between face and body. If they are the same, will definitely go for body one. Really can apply on face?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

Prolagene body and face size is the same product. So, definitely recommend the body size as it's more economical.

If this is the first time you are trying Decleor and you do not have sensitive skin, I would recommend the 'normal' skin range i.e hydra floral moisturiser, neroli oil. There are 2-3kinds that you could choose from - Hydra floral moisturising mask (for moisutrising (Ofcourse!)); Clay and herb or Aroma Purete (for cleansing) mask. There's the 3rd kind (exfoliator) which is the Phytopeel. You could use it as the 1st step before using either of the moisturising or cleansing masks.

Prolagene is good not only for body & face, also for eye. You could mix it with any of the creams (if you do not have time to do it in stages). You could also apply it neat.

I used to really like the previous eye mask they had. The new product (hydra floral eye mask) didn't suit me that much. However, I am about to run out of my existing eye mask...might experiment again once this is finished. I would highly recommend the Decleor - Expérience de L'Age Triple Action Eye and Lip Creme - I don't think you would need to use the mask then. Currently on EDS, they have this product as a free gift if you bought CAD150 or more. However, if you are in your 20s, you wouldn't need to use this intensive eye cream. Sorry....not helping you make up your mind Smile

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |