Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Kucci Kukui Infuse Multivitamin & Mandarin Oil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:18 am      Reply with quote
I guess it is time I share with you this gem of a product. It is my best skin care discovery so far this side of Christmas. Kucci Kukui is a salon based brand offering natural and organic skin care products using Hawaiian kukui oil. This beautiful oil has a light texture which sinks in easily and leaves the skin with a non-greasy glow. Kukui oil is a source of vitamins A, C and E as well as lipids and the website recommends it for eczema, psoriasis and acne. I do not have any of these skin conditions, so I can not comment on this claim.

What I can say is that it works very well on dehydrated skin after a day in the sun and that it is a real pleasure to use. I have used the unscented version Impel, but prefer Infuse which is softly scented with Mandarin. They also have rose, lavender and mint combined with the kukui oil.

I use this all over my face and body after a shower and then I apply my face serum and cream on top. The oil is so refreshing to use in the morning and the texture is ideal for layering with other products.

This is a link to the website where you can see the gorgeous red bottles:

http://www.kuccikukui.com/store/home.php?cat=4
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Oh wow, the bottles are gorgeous. Might be worth ordering just to have those bottles sitting on my bathroom counter!
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:46 am      Reply with quote
This looks so interesting! But it doesn't look like they ship outside Britain. Crying or Very sad
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:40 am      Reply with quote
The bottles look amazing in my bathroom, I have two of these and an Elemis Monoi Oil in the middle, but as soon as I run out of the Elemis I will get a Lavender Kucci Kukui to use for the evening. I find that the scents really put me in a good mood.

Existential Lady, have you tried to contact the company? Send them an e mail and see if they can ship it to you. I think the texture is so unique and really worth trying.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Is it greasy like olive oil ,or just like jojoba oil ?
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lotus003, it is much lighter than both olive and jojoba oil. I think the closest comparison I can think of in terms of texture is the Decleor or Darphin face oils.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Smoothski Smile it was great face oil !
but anyone know where to buy in canada ?
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
Thanks Smoothski Smile it was great face oil !
but anyone know where to buy in canada ?

I am not sure the company has outlets anywhere else but the UK, I think it is quite a new brand and it has very limited distribution here. Did you check if they can send it to you?
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Smoothskin, i would try Smile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
If anyone finds out if they will ship overseas or not, please let me know-- it looks gorgeous!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
I just send them email , will be post after get the answer Smile
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, please let us know if they will ship internationally.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Never get reply yet Crying or Very sad
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:05 am      Reply with quote
I have got their email that they do ship to Canada ! Smile
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
Did you order anything?
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Not yet , but i hope i can get it in canada !
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
A friend of mine just returned from living in Hawaii for 4 years. She loves kukui oil. I had never even heard of it. I have not tried it. She said it is readily available there. It is widely used for sunburns, healing scars and for baby skin. I think the brand she had was Oil of Aloha. I have also seen it by Alba Botanica for less that $9. I have been wanting to order some, this may give me that nudge to do so. Thanks for sharing.

Deb
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Well, since I wasn't able to order from the website listed here, I decided to just order some regular kukui oil from a place in the US, and then I added my own lavender and ylang ylang essential oils. The verdict? I LOVE it! Man this stuff is just so fabulous. It hasn't broken me out or given me a single clogged pore, and my skin just drinks it right up. (Side note: I always apply it to damp skin) What I really love about it is that it doesn't make my skin greasy at all, and yet it's hydrating enough to keep my skin supple in this recent colder weather. Thanks for the great rec, Smoothskin!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
It is lovely. I bought some of the Alba kukui nut oil. I used it after the shower while my skin was damp. It was very nice. I used it up. I now have some macadamia nut oil that I like. I add some fragrance oils to it, in small batches. Love it also.

Deb
k! (orangewasabi)
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
hey lotus003,
did you order any of this? if so, what did it cost to ship to Canada?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |