Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sisley
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Hola,

Has anyone used Sisley products? I would like to know your experiences Smile .

Thank you,
Medusa
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:48 am      Reply with quote
Did I say something wrong? Sad
Mabsy

Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Laughing
Sorry Medusa, I haven't tried this. I'm sure people will respond, just give them a bit of time. Meanwhile, I found this post from earlier this year: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1360
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Merci Mabsy!

I hope ladies who use Sisley will help me out with a few products...
I have tried the Sisley Creme Reparatrice (samples) and my skin loved it. My skin got relaxed, calmed, red spots/ blemishes were gone.

Anyone knows something similar to this expensive cream?

Medusa
-rusalka-
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Sisley is actually really wonderful. I used to use the buffing gel (exfoliator) religiously until I discovered the Dermalogica microfoliant. I personally haven't used more than that (the bust cream doesn't count, because that was given to me and I really don't know if I buy into bust cream that much Razz), but my mother *loved* everything she tried of their's. The cleansers, moisturizes, and eye products she all said were wonderful. I think the only reason she grudgingly stopped using it is because of the price and that she needed to go on Obagi, which she is currently really happy with. Smile
baloni1983

Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,

I've tried their eye & lip cream. It's excellent under eye makeup- very moisturizing. Also it doesn't cause any milia. It's one of their most popular product. Like you, I also like their creme reparatrice. It's an excellent soothing and healing cream. Don't ever get the botanical night complex. It's supposed to fade acne marks. For some people, it worked, but for me , nope.
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all Smile

I was expecting many experiences about Sisley products but.... Confused

Medusa
Mabsy

Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:42 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, they are quite expensive so I guess not as many people (relatively to the number of EDS forum users) get to try out the full size products. Have you tried checking the reviews on MUA?

Mabsy
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Sad Yes I did.

La Prairie and La Mer are far more expensive than Sisley.

But thank you anyway Smile

Medusa
Mabsy

Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Medusa wrote:
La Prairie and La Mer are far more expensive than Sisley.

Are they? I never knew that! hmm I have tried CDLM and La Praire, perhaps I should look into this then Anxious I have heard good reviews of their flower mask or something with the word "flower" in it (gel?).

Mabsy
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Express Flower Gel

A very refreshing cream-gel mask that is sheer bliss for dehydrated, lifeless or energy-depleted skin.

I want this one too *sigh*. You can leave this on ur face (tissue off any excess) and you can put this near ur eyes as well.

Medusa
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:09 am      Reply with quote
I like express flower gel and clay mask.
But really don't like Sisleya eye cream... not worth. Confused
Jacko_wacko

Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Medusa,
i use the Ecological compound m flower express gel, the instant radiant clay mask, the Sisleya eye and lip moisturiser and a few more pdts that i can't remember the name off hand. there are very very good, generally improved my skin's condition but their pdts are quite costly.
Yuwen

Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:29 am      Reply with quote

I have used them for 5 years .I like her smells especially the Floral water. Surprised
Mabsy

Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:16 am      Reply with quote
I just bought my first Sisley item the other week. I got the Glossy Gloss lipgloss (yeah, coz I need more of those! Rolling Eyes ). I really do like it and the shade is wonderful (Grenadine) but I can't say that it is worth over Au$50 Confused I still haven't tried the skincare though.
lorrapaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
I bought a lipstick and mascara and i got a lovely pink bag filled with skincare goodies, i especially liked the cleanser and toner and the moisturiser think it was a calming one was terrific but it is quite expensive.
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:55 am      Reply with quote
hi there ,
i've tried their Facial Mask with Tropical Resins ,
Buff and Wash Facial Gel,
Creamy Mousse Cleanser,
Tropical Resins Complex,
Floral Toning Lotion ,
and Broad Spectrum Sunscreen .

I only like the creamy mousse cleanser.. it took off makeup even waterproof mascara and dont make me feel dry.

Others just dont do anything to my skin..
The sunscreen also my skin so OILY !!!

hope this help Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |