Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont Vital Falls Toner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:29 am      Reply with quote
I purchased this product to try with the Valmont Fresh Falls Cleanser and am so glad that I did. It has just a hint of the lovely Valmont signature smell and is a nice finishing touch to the cleanser.
The product can be patted on the skin, sprayed or applied via cotton wool. I tend to just pat it on and it seems to absorb within a couple of minutes. It contains Glacial Spring Water, Witch Hazel extract, Calendula extract and
Chamomile extract.
It leaves my skin with a very fresh and soft feeling and will become another of my favourites along with the gel cleanser. Will definitely repurchase.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:57 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I purchased this product to try with the Valmont Fresh Falls Cleanser and am so glad that I did. It has just a hint of the lovely Valmont signature smell and is a nice finishing touch to the cleanser.
The product can be patted on the skin, sprayed or applied via cotton wool. I tend to just pat it on and it seems to absorb within a couple of minutes. It contains Glacial Spring Water, Witch Hazel extract, Calendula extract and
Chamomile extract.
It leaves my skin with a very fresh and soft feeling and will become another of my favourites along with the gel cleanser. Will definitely repurchase.

Yes, this is so far the best toner that I have ever used. It is well soaked in cooton wool and not drying out so fast on the cotton wool like a lot of other toners which have high alcohol contents.

When used , it really does an in-depth job as I see it. Why do I say so? becos everytime as I apply the toner after cleaning face, I still can see residue (yellowish patches) of something on the cotton wool though I thought I have done a very thorough job of cleaning already. This does not occur with toner of other products.

I luv this toner, really recommend it. Oh yes, forgot to add, it is not harsh on the skin.
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Is it very light?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Yes it is light and is good on mixed or oily skins.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 am      Reply with quote
This sounds like a great toner to try for my combination skin. I'm currently using PSF R&R toner. It's refreshing but I don't really see any improvement to my skin so far (it's been 3 months since I used it). So maybe I should give Valmont Vital Falls Toner a try. Is this product a more "natural" product? (Part of the reason I chose PSF is for its "natural ingredients")
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
I don't recall all the ingredients as they were on the box which I tossed but I can't imagine it contains anything to aggravate the skin as it is so light and leaves the skin feeling very nice and soft.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Thanks bushy Smile Then I shall add this to my list of products to get Laughing
Windyemmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:20 am      Reply with quote
I like Valmont products, but somehow, I don't think I will ever try their toners. Not saying they are not good, but they are too expensive as for toners Crying or Very sad
Mike
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

Although it is quite expensive as for toner, it can deeply moisture your skin. So it is worth the price.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
i used 2 30ml bottles(gift with purchase).it was not doing bad or good thing to my skin.i think it is over price

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Is this toner very hydrating? I am planning to use it in winter. 
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:30 am      Reply with quote
januarui wrote:
Is this toner very hydrating? I am planning to use it in winter. 

It is hydrating and makes your skin feel very soft.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:58 am      Reply with quote
Im always reading about this toner, it does sound promising however i always like to know ingredients in a product before i buy.

Does anyone have the full ingredient list or know where i can get it?. Ive been on Valmont's website but there is no ingredient list.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:07 am      Reply with quote
saz07 wrote:
Im always reading about this toner, it does sound promising however i always like to know ingredients in a product before i buy.

Does anyone have the full ingredient list or know where i can get it?. Ive been on Valmont's website but there is no ingredient list.

Here we go saz07:

Quote:
Description:
Toner for Oily Normal Combination Skin
An invigorating toner which eliminates any remaining impurities that dull the surface of the skin

Useage:
· Morning and night, complete cleansing by applying VITAL FALLS either with hands or a generously moistened soft tissue.

Ingredients:
Glacial Spring Water

Witch Hazel extract

Calendula extract

Chamomile extract

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 7:08 am      Reply with quote
i feel this toner is just so so.
shmily.huo
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 28, 2008 2:08 am      Reply with quote
Emmmm,
It's a little bit expensive for me.
And it was not as same value as the price
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
I heard from people many times that good toner and normal toner actually do the same thing, at least doesn't make a big difference. Is it true?
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Yes it is light and is good on mixed or oily skins.

Too bad, mine is dry...
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Do we have to use toner before putting the other stuff on our face? I always skip this step and put serum directly on my face. I got some samples and used them all. I know it is good but just not sure if I really need to do the extra step - toner. Thanks. Smile
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:13 am      Reply with quote
dumbo72 wrote:
Do we have to use toner before putting the other stuff on our face? I always skip this step and put serum directly on my face. I got some samples and used them all. I know it is good but just not sure if I really need to do the extra step - toner. Thanks. Smile

Hi, dumbo. I don't use toner myself because I don't think it's necessary. A good cleanser should be able to remove all makeup and "dirt", and thorough rinsing with water will remove all traces of the cleanser. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you September girl. Smile
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi dear, how about exfoliant? That is another step I ignored, is that important? Thanks again! Smile
qichunyan711
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:55 am      Reply with quote
I am 30++,maybe this product is suit for me.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
I also love this product! It is very soothing, leaving my skin feeling refreshed. The best part of it that it is smells really nice like all Valmont products! So far I love all Valmont products and this one is the one I use every day.

By the way,i am combined skin, this one fits me well.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |