Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:44 am      Reply with quote
I just tried a Dermalogica cleansing cream sample this morning. I liked how it felt on my face, but I did not feel like I was cleaning my face but rather it felt like I was moisturizing it. Do you have to rinse off with water? I still did rinse with water like a regular soap, but it felt weird.
ourlovestory
5% products discount

Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hello ruk1

You can wipe it off with a cotton wool before rinising it off with water which will leaves you with a clean feeling Smile
pinkpony
5% products discount

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I have started to use the Ultracalming cleansing gel for a week or so and I must say that my skin is loving it! A little goes a long way and I think my 500ml bottle can last me for a long time!

It cleanses my skin well without feeling tight after that.

I am sure I will repurchase it again!
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 21, 2009 12:47 am      Reply with quote
Campare with the preclease, this one did not work for me.
Guppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking around for a new cleanser to use with my new Clarisonic.

This is one had good reviews but I see it mentioned that the formula has now changed. Bumping this old thread to get some new feedback with the newer formula.
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Guppy wrote:
I am looking around for a new cleanser to use with my new Clarisonic.

This is one had good reviews but I see it mentioned that the formula has now changed. Bumping this old thread to get some new feedback with the newer formula.

Sorry, I want to bump this too to see if there's any feedback on the new formula
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
I love the ultracalming cleanser and have been using it for quite sometime...but now they have changed the packaging and formula. I'm upset...it smells a little different and I personally liked the old formula and packaging more! With the clear bottle you were able to see how much cleanser you had left...in an opaque bottle it's harder to tell how much cleanser is left and I hate wasting product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
It's probably because a clear bottle would render the product susceptible to light damage
chakatekas

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
I recently started using the ultracalming cleanser, I was told it was for sensitive skin which I have. I was wondering if any of you think that it is safe to use it while using other soaps?
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:16 am      Reply with quote
chakatekas wrote:
I recently started using the ultracalming cleanser, I was told it was for sensitive skin which I have. I was wondering if any of you think that it is safe to use it while using other soaps?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "other soaps"
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:25 am      Reply with quote
I have worked with the Dermalogica line before and became familiar with this product, I use a different line of skincare but can definitely recommend this cleanser to those who have extremely sensetive skin. I never had any problems with this cleanser Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:26 am      Reply with quote
It is suitable for winter.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |