Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

TrueRadiance--the most wonderful eye cream!! RAVE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
A friend recently told me about a terrific eye cream that she has been using. Her eyes look fantastic and she just couldn't say enough great things it. Soooo of course I had to try it. I ordered it 3 months ago and have been using it every morning and night. I must say it is the very best eye cream I have ever used. The skin under and around my eyes looks much brighter and firmer, and the few small lines that I had under my eyes are almost gone. The bonus news is that this eye cream is very, very reasonably priced at about $27. The eye cream is called True Radiance here is some product info from their website:

//////
About True Radiance Eye Cream
Ingredients: Reguage, Syncoll, Pepha-tight, Trivalen, Glycerin. Cream Base: Water, Safflower seed oil, Propylene glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Fragrance, Myristyl Myristate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA

About TR Eye Cream: This product was made for those of us that are troubled by dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. It works by improving microcirculaton, protecting the integrity of the collagen and elastin bundle and reducing the effects that free radicals have upon the skin. As we age our skin thins and becomes more suceptible to UV damage. This product was designed to reverse that process. In the studies after 8 weeks of use the puffiness was reduced by 32% and the dark circles 35%. Also the fibroblast proliferation (the connective tissue strengthing) was increased by 200%. This will also decrease the size of the red veins under the eyes. With the added syncoll and pepha-tight you will also find that lines and creapy skin under eyes is decreased.

This cream will make your eyes tighter, smoother, and much more radiant in a very short time. You will not find a higher percentage of ingredients in other products. Most products carry small trace amounts of active ingredients, but TRUE RADIANCE has higher percentages for tremendous results!!

Directions for use: Apply to eye area twice a day in a outward motion. As with any product, test a small area first before applying to large area.

TR Cream and its benefits: Decreases dark circles; increases proliferation; reduces puffiness; skin-firming effect; antiaging; wrinkle reduction; collagen & elastin stimulation; smoother skin; prevents formation of new lines; promotes new skin cells; and provides a glowing skin effect.
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review!
I've never heard of this company, but their products are all reasonably priced.

I have too many eye creams already, but when I finally do run out, I may try this.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks fairlady. I'm testing a few eyecreams right now, trying to find one that may help puffy eyelids. Where did you buy this product? What is their website?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
This is the first I heard of this eye cream. Looks like you can get it on EBay for 17.95.

http://cgi.ebay.com/True-Radiance-Eye-Cream-Reduces-puffiness-dark-circles_W0QQitemZ170088013155QQcmdZViewItem

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
This is the first I heard of this eye cream. Looks like you can get it on EBay for 17.95.

http://cgi.ebay.com/True-Radiance-Eye-Cream-Reduces-puffiness-dark-circles_W0QQitemZ170088013155QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the link, Winnie. That's a good deal. I wonder what is the active ingredient that makes this eye cream effective against fine lines.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:

Wow, that's really cheap. I emailed them asking the shipping cost to Canada. If it's reasonable, then I think I will have to try it out.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
This is what I found out about the company:

See our Company ProfileAbout Us
Small company manufacturing and selling Anti-aging, skin rejuvinating and Anti-wrinkle products. Selling world wide and looking for new packaging and chemical suppliers. Looking for distributors which sell to small up and coming companys.

Company Profile
Company Name: True Radiance LLC
Country/Territory: United States
Address: 204 Crutchfield Ln., Manteca, California, United States
Products/Services We Offer: Airless pump dispensers, cosmetic packaging, Chemicals
Business Type: Manufacturer
Industry Focus: Beauty Products Agents , Skin Care , Health Care Products ,
Geographic Markets: Worldwide
No. of Employees: 5 - 10 People
Annual Sales Range (USD): Below US$1 Million
Year Established: 2005
Legal Representative/CEO: Aleta Medeiros

http://www.alibaba.com/company/10611038.html

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review fairlady. Other than the fine lines and dark circles, has the eye cream helped with puffy eyelids?
And is the cream really thick?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know what exactly are these Ingredients: Reguage, Syncoll, Pepha-tight, Trivalen? and what do they suppose to do?
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
iaimei wrote:
Does anyone know what exactly are these Ingredients: Reguage, Syncoll, Pepha-tight, Trivalen? and what do they suppose to do?

iaimei, check out the ebay link that Winnie posted. There is a description of each ingredient there.

FYI, I just got a response back from the ebay seller. Shipping to Canada is $6.50 and the cream was manufactured 3 weeks ago so is good for one year from then.
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P,

Thanks for getting the shipping cost to Canada.

Are you going to order it?

If so, please, give us a review after you've used it a while.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:41 am      Reply with quote
I have to say that this line does sound interesting as it indicates it is trying to achieve the same things that I mentioned in a response I posted to the thread regarding actives that build collagen.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all this good information, ladies. If it's good for the red veins under the eyes (even though on the skin surface they appear to be purplish/blue) I'm in!!
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Your very welcome ladies!

Diana P - I ordered directly from their website which is trueradiance.net. It looks like their pricing is the same as Ebay $17.95 for a 1/2 oz and $27.95 for a full ounce.

YeahYeah-It definitely helps with puffiness. I liked the cream right away but started noticing some real improvements after about 2 weeks of use. It is a very lightweight cream that readily absorbs into the skin leaving it very smooth and hydrated but not at all greasy. It is not a heavy cream. Also a little dot or two does the trick you do not need to use much so it lasts quite a while.

Winnie-Thanks for researching the additional information on the product and the company background. Very interesting it seems like a small independent company kinda like Lips2kiss. Also I think Ebay may have better shipping rates, someone mentioned $6.50 vs. company direct which was $10 for shipping.

Bushy-I agree with you it does seem to be a very interesting line of products - I may have to try a few of their other items. The Gaba Freeze looks intriguing.

More excuses for me to spend $$$
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
FYI this ebay seller has sample sizes if you ask her. They are $5.00 each. I inquired but decided I am going to be well behaved and pass this time. Angel

skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, I cannot wait to get my hands on all their products. Anyone knows any other of their products which work well on firming, lifting on jaws, NL lines??

Thanks for this great info, gals. Smile
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:44 am      Reply with quote
I really like the fact that the ingredients are listed but am surprised at the active quantities. For example, argireline at 25% is really high.
Fairlady, are the ingredients listed on the eye cream container the same as those listed on the website?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Bushy,

I was wondering the same thing about the high percentage of Argireline.

I'm reading my box of Alpha Derma CE and to quote "The Argireline manufacturer and the cosmetic industry agree, a concentration above 10% presents no significant benefits and poses a risk for skin irritation or damage."

I don't think I'd apply anything with 25%.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Skinmelon- I cannot answer your question about the firming benefits of the rest of their product line because I have only tried the eye cream. But, again the eye cream is fabulous and because I had such great results I am going to go ahead and try one of their face creams - I just don't know which one yet. I think I saw a section on the website that offered samples so maybe I will sample a few different creams and see which I like best.

Bushy-The list on the actual container is condensed and does not list everything that the website details.

I do not know much about the 10% vs. 25% Argireline perhaps I should email the company and ask them why their products contain a much higher percentage.

I will still continue to use this eye cream because it is simply the best I have ever used.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="fairlady"]Bushy-The list on the actual container is condensed and does not list everything that the website details.quote]

So they dont list the full ingredients on their label??? Does this mean there's certain ingredients that they want to "hide"?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
There are several woman on the make me heal forums that use her stuff and like it a lot.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Debster1000 wrote:
Bushy,

I was wondering the same thing about the high percentage of Argireline.

I'm reading my box of Alpha Derma CE and to quote "The Argireline manufacturer and the cosmetic industry agree, a concentration above 10% presents no significant benefits and poses a risk for skin irritation or damage."

I don't think I'd apply anything with 25%.

I would not use a higher percentage of Argireline then what is in AlphaDermaCE. If more would give better results I believe Janson Beckett would have increased the percentage of Argireline used in ADCE. I stand to be corrected once I can find updated data on Argireline.

Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for info. Very Happy

I was wondering if it works for wrinkle reduction. I'm looking for eye cream which Reduce wrinkles.

I found this website http://www.trueradiance.net , Price $17.97 (1/2 oz) + shipping outside US 10$
h.kitty
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:28 am      Reply with quote
I too share the concerns about the high levels of active ingredients in these products. It is not just the Argerline but also the Syn Coll that exceeds what the manufacturers of these peptides recommend. To the best of my knowledge studies have NOT been conducted with the percentages of these peptides that are in the True Radiance products. If there has been no study done with these concentrations that means we really don't know if they are effective at these percentages or if they are even safe! More is not always better.....

Also, if this company is not disclosing complete ingredients on the actual product label that is in violation of FDA guidelines. Do they have something to hide? I don't know. But I do not see why they cannot comply with FDA guidelines when it comes to listing ingredients.

fairlady-I would really love to see if True Radiance has studies to back up the effectiveness and safety for the percentages of Argerline and Syn Coll that they are using in their products. Since you seem familiar with the company I think it would be great if you emailed them and asked them why they use such high percentages and also ask if there are studies to back up the concentration of peptides that they are using.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Is this eye product being used by anyone over 55? Thanks
Stovetop
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |