Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

L2K New Penetrable LipColor Systems!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone seen the new Penetrable LipColor Systems at L2K yet? They are really gorgeous! I want to get Bronze Orange Gold, but I haven't decided on my glaze color yet--- I can't decide if I want peach white gold, or Tuscan Sunset. Decisions, decisions! If anyone else tries these, please let us know how you like them!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Kandis sent me a preview of the colours yesterday and I was just waiting for them to show up on the site. I didn't like any of the previous colours she had and I was waiting for a colour similar to the Sexy Mama lip gloss. So this morning I ordered the special and chose the Beri Frappe Shimmer Lipcolor (which Kandis said is probably closest to the SM) with the Raspberry/Boysenberry Frappe glaze. I am also trying a couple of the coloured NG's, the Light Berry Blend and the Rich Pink Sorbet.

This will be the first time I have tried the ULLE. I don't have any lines around my lips, but I figured I could use it as a night eye cream.

I am excited to try all the new colours but I have to wait 2 weeks for it to get to Ontario. Sad
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I just placed my order for Bronze Orange Gold w/peach white gold glaze & Raspberry Milk Choc. w/white gold glaze. I can't wait to try them!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
I just placed my order for Bronze Orange Gold w/peach white gold glaze & Raspberry Milk Choc. w/white gold glaze. I can't wait to try them!

Nice! I'm super curious about the Bronze Orange Gold w/peach white gold glaze! When you get it, will you take a picture of your lips so I can see what it looks like?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:16 am      Reply with quote
Oh, I didn't even know Kandis had new colours ready for sale. I did buy (when I first purchased the system 6 months ago) 2 of her "old" lip colours, and I never wore them. I tried them at home a couple times and they just didn't look good on my lips as my lips were still in bad shape (this was like 2 months into the regeneration/rejuvenation process).

I did buy 3 coloured NGs recently and I really like those.

I'll check the new lip colours and see if there are colours that I like.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Just checked the colours. They look really nice. I like the Bronze Orange Gold.
I am not sure I'll order though, as I still have the 2 colours from before that I have to start using Rolling Eyes.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Any updates on the new colors, ladies? I went ahead and ordered the bronze orange gold with the tuscan sunset glaze. I'll be sure to give a full report!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I am very interested in the penetrable lip color system and to get everyone's report on the colors: especially Bronze Orange Gold.

Have started the L2K system two weeks ago and have been diligent - thanks to all of you on here. I'm committed to making this work. I have 3 colored LG's also and use during the day off and on with regular NGlaze. But they are very light - almost not noticeable.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Update! I ended up getting the bronze orange gold with the tuscan sunset glaze. On me the lip color is a beautiful brick red--- I like it, but it's not quite as wearable as a more bronzey color, so I hope a more neutral color will be available in the future. As for the Tuscan Sunset glaze, WOW!!!! Even if I weren't using the L2K system, this would be my HG gloss. The texture is so moisturizing and silky, and the color ROCKS! It's this beautiful peachy nude with just a hint of pink. I honestly think this would flatter most skintones. It really brightens my face while not being too loud or obvious. Anyone who has been looking for that perfect peachy nude gloss, this is what you've been waiting for!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
As for the Tuscan Sunset glaze, WOW!!!! Even if I weren't using the L2K system, this would be my HG gloss. The texture is so moisturizing and silky, and the color ROCKS! It's this beautiful peachy nude with just a hint of pink. I honestly think this would flatter most skintones. It really brightens my face while not being too loud or obvious. Anyone who has been looking for that perfect peachy nude gloss, this is what you've been waiting for!

Manslayerliz, can this glaze be worn without the lip colour? I think there is a difference between the night glaze that you can wear on its own and the glaze that goes over lip colour. I know that night glaze cannot be used over the lip colour, but I am not sure if the opposite is possible.
Please, let us know.
Thx! R.

manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I've got another update! First of all to answer Rubby's questions (sorry I missed them the first time around...):
Yes, you're right--- you shouldn't wear the colored night glaze over the penetrable lip color because it will break the color down. However, happily you can wear the penetrable color glaze just fine on its own, and I've been doing so every day. To be quite honest, I VASTLY prefer the penetrable color glaze (henceforth known as pcg) to the colored night glaze (cng)--- the texture of the pcg is soooooo silky, and my lips feel just gorgeous when I wear it on its own. Addtionally, the pcg that I have (Tuscan Sunset--- shimmery peachy-pink-nude) is the most beautiful color of gloss I have ever owned, and before L2K I had quite a collection, so that's really saying something!

OK, onto the update. As I said, I've been wearing my Tuscan Sunset on its own during the day (usually OVER lip cream and liquid gold), and I couldn't be more pleased---- it feels like pure silk and the color is just stunning. However, the past few days I've been giving the actual penetrable color a test run, and it has passed the test with flying colors. You see, since it's Halloween season my husband and friends and I have been hitting up every haunted house, haunted forest, etc, within a 50 mile radius. My friends are prone to snapping pictures at inopportune times, so I wanted to wear this penetrable lip color so I'd look fresh and pretty in all the pictures.

Honestly, I couldn' be more please. First of all: the color. I have bronze orange gold, and paired with Tuscan Sunset glaze on top it's a really lovely neutral (like a semi-dark nude) that I honestly think would look lovely on anyone. Next: the longevity. This formula seems similar to a lot of other long-wearing lip colors on the market except that it's better for your lips. The color itself clings tenaciously to your lips, and then you top it off with the glaze and touch up with glaze as necessary. Let me tell you guys this: this lip color stuck tight through me running wildly the the woods, pushing my way through fake bodies and cobwebs hanging from the ceiling, and it EVEN stuck around through all the goodies I ate and drank such as hot cider, funnel cakes, etc. All I did was touch up with the gloss from time to time, and by the end of the night my color still looked perfect. Actually I ended up using my face scrub on my lips to take it off at night, lol!!

It was also extremely comfortable to wear. My lips felt hydrated the whole time (thanks to the wonderful glaze!), and there was no flaking, etc like I've had with other long-wearing lip products. All in all, I'm liking both the Penetrable Lips Color and the PCG more and more, and I would absolutely recommend them, even if you aren't using the whole L2K system.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Liz;

So good to hear you are enjoying penetrable lip colours. I was checking L2K website just yesterday as I need to order some LG, and I realized that Kandis completely removed her old lip colours. I bought two of those and I never wore them. One was way too dark and looked unnatural, and was actually difficult to apply.

Any chance you could post a picture of the lip colour and the PCG you have? I will be placing an order soon and could add a PLC and PCG if they really look natural and pretty (I can't do dark colours). It would be great if we could see the colours you have.

Thanks a lot!
Rubby Smile

anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the update Liz - I'm sold!! After reading your comments re. the colours and being a nude lipstick freak, I went and ordered Tuscan Sunset gloss and Bronze Orange Gold plc. I recently threw out ALL my old lipsticks and have only got the coloured night glazes and Sexy Mama, so I have to restock Very Happy.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Your wish is my command, Rubby! Here's the Bronze Orange Gold with the Tuscan Sunset glaze. I put it on OVER lip cream, so it went on a tad bit lighter than if my lips had been bare:

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Beautiful Liz. I thought the Tuscan looked intriguing. I've still not ordered any of the new lippies yet but I can't wait to try them.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Kandis made me a NG in a color copy of my MAC Viva Glam VI - love her... It's wonderful.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Your wish is my command, Rubby! Here's the Bronze Orange Gold with the Tuscan Sunset glaze. I put it on OVER lip cream, so it went on a tad bit lighter than if my lips had been bare:

WOOOOW Liz! Your lips are gorgeous!! Definitely lips to kiss Wink! And the colour is just beautiful. I am surprised that the Bronze Orange Gold is so nice and light. It looked much darker when I was looking at the samples on the website. I must say I am definitely tempted to buy yet another lip colour (I barely touched the first two I bought Rolling Eyes ).
I'll let you know what I order and how I like the colours.
Once again - thanks Liz for the picture .
R. Smile

BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Bronze Red Gold? I'm trying to decide between that and the Raspberry Milk Chocolate. And...for those of you who are using this system, which glaze would you recommend with the BRG? TIA.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |