Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Best Organic/Natural Night Cream or Serum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone recommend a great night cream/serum from natural or organic skin care lines?
Caspers Mum

Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
You've not provided the characteristics of your skin, so I'm not certain exactly what to recommend.

However, you might wish to consider Eminence Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
You've not provided the characteristics of your skin, so I'm not certain exactly what to recommend.

However, you might wish to consider Eminence Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream.

Forgot to add that I have combination skin that occasionally breaks out.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
I am not sure where you are located but Kosmea make a product called Eighth Natural Wonder and it is a great serum which will not clog the pores or cause breakouts. It can also be used over the top of rose hip oil.

5% products discount

Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:33 am      Reply with quote
I love Weledas skin food cream.
It's completely organic.
You can find tons of enthusiastic reviews on MUA. Smile
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:03 am      Reply with quote
Someone on another board highly recommends the face cream here:

edited to remove: DIY Home Business Link
She has combo skin that is somewhat acne prone, but also wants an anti-aging effect and she is very happy with it.

Another person I know highly recommends the rosa mosqueta (that's the same as rosehips) at sarafina.biz You can order samples of these products via paypal and they are really reasonably priced. HTH a bit.
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Mychelle's revitalizing night cream and love it so far. It is not organic but it is natural and non-toxic.
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:37 am      Reply with quote
I happen to subscribe to the Dr. Hauschka and Jurlique philosophy that discourages the use of a night cream. I actually notice my skin starts to look better, brighter, after a few nights of using nothing.

However, in the dead of winter, when skin get a little dry and dehydrated, it's hard to resist reaching for that night cream to soothe things a bit. So for those times, here are a few suggestions:

Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream (dry skin)
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream (normal/combo)
Weleda Skin Food (any skin type)

HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I like the John Masters Green Tea and Rose Hydrating serum and use it as a night moisturiser. I've got oily/combination skin.

The ingredients seem quite nice (although I'm no expert), with oat beta glucans and squalane up near the top of the list. It's also quite reasonably priced, although the container is rather small at 1 oz. Smile
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

Caspers have you used this cream? I was wondering how well it works or if anyone else can provide a review.

Thanks!
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:01 am      Reply with quote
I recommend Fresh's Creme Ancienne.

Its Ingredients are very natural.

LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL,ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER,LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER WATER
BEESWAX (CERA ALBA),PENTYLENE GLYCOL,ORMENIS MULTICAULIS FLOWER WAX,CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL,OSMANTHUS FRAGRANS FLOWER EXTRACT,ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL,SODIUM BORATE,TOCOPHEROL,CITRAL,GERANIOL,LIMONENE,LINALOOL
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:23 am      Reply with quote
I like Jurlique Biodynamic Beauty Serum, which is very effective on my face. After using this product, I can feel that my skin turns much more smooth and healthy.
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried Neals Yard Remedies' Frankincense Hydrating Cream? It contents 91% Organic ingredients and is voted one of the best skincare or organic products (I can't clearly remember). It is definitely one of the customers favourite in the UK. It says "Frankincense and myrrh lend their rejuvenating properties to help reduce fine lines. With plant oils rich in Vitamins A and E, essential for healthy skin to revitalize a tired complexion. "
Nicki1213
5% products discount

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
QUICK~ Go pick up Keri Glassman's Nutri-Pro Night Serum from your local Walgreens - they are deciding not to carry the brand any more and I picked up mine for $8! I am pretty sure they have it a Whole Foods for a higher price. It's paraben-free and it's filled with nutrients from power foods like almonds, dark chocolate, blah blah blah...anyway, the thing I like best about it is the way that it feels going on (like silk) and it smells really really nice. If they do have it at your Walgreens, do try it out - also her face wash is on clearance as well, which I've not tried, but heard great things about.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:51 am      Reply with quote
well ,there are a lot of prudct can fit for ur offer,not easy to recommend

i would say juricy organic is a nice choice
sylvitay
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Clean Skin the NaturDerm products are miracle workers. EDS has them under natural organic. A trick I learned is a couple of times a week, I like to massage my Epidermx II longer and then when I massage in the Chrysalyx (loaded with antioxidants, Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid, ALA, Vit ACE) the next morning my face is really tight. It has taken years off my face.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

I only know off mask, can you provide some information about cream? Razz

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |