Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone heard of SkinDream ?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mini

Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
This is a cosmetic ultrasound device. A friend purchased one recently and raves about it. I'm thinking of buying one, would like to get feedback from other users.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I have been using the SKindream for about 3 or 4 months now. I really love it as well.
I just purchased the skin care creams to go with it, will try it when I return from out of town next week. (The facial products you can use with the machine every few months as a treatment, how often depends on your age, ect.)
I purchased mine through a rep in Canada. (machine is from Germany) Very Happy
Mini

Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
My friend is using the Sonicare Complete which I think is the new line. She said it was a 6 day reconstructor, she is on day 4 and said her skin looks great. She purchased it from mediconsult4u, she also said it was from Germany.
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:58 am      Reply with quote
any picture of how it looks like?

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
There is a picture on thier website mediconsult4u dot com (I'am not allowed to put the website so I spelled out the dot com)
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Mini ~ thanks! will check it out. Laughing

Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the new SkinDream Titanium (an improved model that has been available since 2009) for 5 months now and the results are fantastic. It has cleared up my ice-pick acne scars (did this in less than a month) and erased all of my fine lines. What I've found equally impressive is that it has tightened up my skin so well that my one sagging eyebrow has been lifted right up!

It's worth every penny! It costs more than other units because almost 100% of the ultrasound waves are penetrating through to all layers of the skin and the titanium head won't scratch.

I loved this product so much that I built a business around it. We rent and sell these units as well as other health and wellness products and Arbonne skin care.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone tell me how much this costs? Also, what exactly is it?
Sandy King

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi the SkinDream is a cosmetic ultrasound hand-held unit and it costs $785 Canadian plus taxes.

It is used on the face for wrinkles, scars, and to even out pigmentation. It works by stimulating collagen and elastin production as well as circulation. The effects are cumulative. It can also be used on other body parts for cellulite, scars, stretch marks, etc.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Sandy King wrote:
Hi the SkinDream is a cosmetic ultrasound hand-held unit and it costs $785 Canadian plus taxes.

It is used on the face for wrinkles, scars, and to even out pigmentation. It works by stimulating collagen and elastin production as well as circulation. The effects are cumulative. It can also be used on other body parts for cellulite, scars, stretch marks, etc.

Thanks for the info! So it is along the lines of a Baby Quasar, NU Face, ect?
Sandy King

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:49 am      Reply with quote
The SkinDream is very powerful and the results are quite amazing. It is similar, and I have seen the Nu Skin equivalent, but the SkinDream is by far superior. It is also more expensive, but it is well worth the investment.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Sandy King wrote:
The SkinDream is very powerful and the results are quite amazing. It is similar, and I have seen the Nu Skin equivalent, but the SkinDream is by far superior. It is also more expensive, but it is well worth the investment.

Thanks a lot for the info! I will have to put this on my long list Smile.
Sandy King

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 am      Reply with quote
You're welcome - let me know if you need any other info. I forgot to mention that it is also very safe for the skin (when used correctly). You can apply makeup or go out into the sun immediately after a session.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Sandy King wrote:
You're welcome - let me know if you need any other info. I forgot to mention that it is also very safe for the skin (when used correctly). You can apply makeup or go out into the sun immediately after a session.

This product sounds wonderful, but due to the price I will have to save up. Where did you purchase yours? I did a search and only found one website that sold them. I wish QVC carried it, because if you don't like it you can return it.
Sandy King

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I sell them for Mediconsult, which is a German company. I'm located in Ontario - where are you?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Sandy King wrote:
I sell them for Mediconsult, which is a German company. I'm located in Ontario - where are you?

I am located in Florida.
Sandy King

Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
You should try to find someone who has one that you can borrow or rent before you purchase. It takes about a month of daily use to see significant results. I usually rent my units out for a month so that my clients can use the SkinDream at home. Often, they end up purchasing the unit they are renting.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Sandy King wrote:
You should try to find someone who has one that you can borrow or rent before you purchase. It takes about a month of daily use to see significant results. I usually rent my units out for a month so that my clients can use the SkinDream at home. Often, they end up purchasing the unit they are renting.

Does it cost anything to rent one for a month?
Sandy King

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:48 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I do charge a monthly rate for renting the SkinDream. You would have to find someone in your area and see what they charge.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |