Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Check it out!!

http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolornailpolishbestfitsyouquiz/

- - - -
After I took the Quiz. I got this result.

Your Nail Polish Color is Pink

How you're unique: You're girly without being high maintenance

Why your style rocks: You're the perfect blend of stylish, preppy, and cute

What this color says about you: "I am secure enough not to follow every trend"

Hope you enjoy and have fun!! Laughing
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:58 am      Reply with quote
Ha! It said my color is black. I hate black nail polish on myself and would never wear it. My favorite color is a goldish champagne color called Still Sanding by Sally Hanson. I love Still Sanding because it is pale, so chips are not glaringly obvious.

Jira wrote:
Check it out!!

http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolornailpolishbestfitsyouquiz/

- - - -
After I took the Quiz. I got this result.

Your Nail Polish Color is Pink

How you're unique: You're girly without being high maintenance

Why your style rocks: You're the perfect blend of stylish, preppy, and cute

What this color says about you: "I am secure enough not to follow every trend"

Hope you enjoy and have fun!! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:40 am      Reply with quote
It says mine is purple Smile

Quote:
How you're unique: You are artistic and expressive

Why your style rocks: You pay special attention to color and fabrics

What this color says about you: "I'm creative and know how to take care of myself"
HannaLee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:56 am      Reply with quote
***Your Nail Polish Color is Red***

How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art

Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot!

What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it."

I usually never wear nail polish since I'm too lazy for the upkeep once it starts chipping...when I do wear it though, I generally go for girly pinks, hahaha
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Says mine is purple, but I prefer either natural, buffed or "barely there" desert shades of gold, pink or lavendar. But hey, other than nail polish purple is my absolutely favorite color! Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Pink for me. Wink

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I am a pink girl too. Razz
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
Pink for me. Oddly, it's the polish color family in which I own the fewest.
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Mine says pink, which trust me, is not my color. I tend toward dark, dark, red. It would be almost black......but about ? yrs ago, when I was in my mid thirties, my dentist (who immediately became NOT my dentist) looked at my nails- then a dk red- and exclaimed--I hope your nails aren't black, because you are too old for black! My kids still tease me about it! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Mine is pink too. Looks like the majority turns out pink!
guru
5% products discount

Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
RED for me
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Pink for me, too! This is true only for my toes, though (I use OPI Italian Love Affair ) and for my fingernails, it's usually something cream colored. My fave lately is Essie's Jackie Oh My!

kyplantjunkie wrote:
Mine says pink, which trust me, is not my color. I tend toward dark, dark, red. It would be almost black......but about ? yrs ago, when I was in my mid thirties, my dentist (who immediately became NOT my dentist) looked at my nails- then a dk red- and exclaimed--I hope your nails aren't black, because you are too old for black! My kids still tease me about it! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I hope you scratched him with your beautiful red nails before you left Bad Grin What a jerk!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:49 am      Reply with quote
Jala wrote:
Pink for me, too! This is true only for my toes, though (I use OPI Italian Love Affair ) and for my fingernails, it's usually something cream colored. My fave lately is Essie's Jackie Oh My!

kyplantjunkie wrote:
A REAL JERK HE IS ..

I hope you scratched him with your beautiful red nails before you left Bad Grin What a jerk!
Laughing Laughing

Strange - I got 'RED' too. I never even dress in red or wear a red lippy ?! Though I agree with the description of my character: QUOTE

How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art

Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot!

What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it." UNQUOTE Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:56 am      Reply with quote
mine is pink! Very Happy

it's fun! thx jira!!
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:47 am      Reply with quote
I came out RED, and I don't even wear nail polish Wink
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:26 am      Reply with quote
RED - so NOT my nail color choice Confused I never wear nail polish b/c it chips in one day (SAHM). I'm the least sexy and secure person I know Laughing But for clothes, RED is my favorite color - looks great w/ my skin and (natural Wink ) blond hair!

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:10 am      Reply with quote
I was assigned RED. I'm considered classy & hot! Very Happy
SnowWhite
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:55 am      Reply with quote
I got pink too. I always where pink on my nails, but red on my toes.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Seem like a lot of pink girls here.
Actually I’m not a ‘pink’ person. Laughing Laughing
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
My color was magenta Shock I've never worn that color.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |