Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Mark (by Avon)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
I finally cracked and bought a couple Mark (by Avon) products. So far, I must admit I'm impressed by what I'm seeing...

I picked up a blush + bronzer brush for $8. I haven't tried on my face yet, but the bristle feel smooth and soft on my hand, and it's a handy flat end, sort of triangular brush. Pretty cool for $8!!!

I also got their powder foundation. Can't wait to give that a try. (I'll review once I've had a chance to form an opinion.)

And I picked up their Lemon Sugar Shower Gel (which I just used as a bubble bath). It's pretty devine!! Nice refreshing scent, without being too overpowering.

If any of you ladies have tried Mark products, I would love your feedback!

5% products discount

Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the dab on action by mark with 2 % sal acid ..its a pretty decent foundation n does it job well ..it kind of controlled my breakouts
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:45 am      Reply with quote
This brand seem really popular on MakeupAlley. I never try any of the products. Anymore feedback on this line

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
I like the blush called AfterGlo. It is a peachy pink colour.

The makeup brushes are not bad. I got the concealer (2) and some eye shadow brushes.

I also like the lip glosses.

I also got a nice pair of sandals and sunglasses; the sunglasses were $5.00!

Most of my MU is mineral.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2011 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I recently started using mark. after becoming a representative. I bought a ton of mark stuff to try out before I would actually endorse it. I am pretty impressed too, --I totally didn't expect to be since I am not too big on regular avon.

i really love their Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette. It is a blush/highlighter/bronzer/eyeshadow. it recently won an a beauty award. it is so pretty and is a powder/cream formula, I have never felt anything like it.

I also really love their lipsticks, the formula is nice and moisturizing. the packaging is really high end with the cap being magnetic.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 27, 2011 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I like the powder foundation because it's easier to travel with than mineral makeup. I also like the little stick of cream blusher. You get less product with a lot of their stuff, but at least you can use it up so it doesn't go bad. I like smaller sizes. You've given me the idea to look to see if Mark carries a palette of brown eyeshadow. Most palettes are too bulky to carry around.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 28, 2011 11:56 am      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
I like the powder foundation because it's easier to travel with than mineral makeup. I also like the little stick of cream blusher. You get less product with a lot of their stuff, but at least you can use it up so it doesn't go bad. I like smaller sizes. You've given me the idea to look to see if Mark carries a palette of brown eyeshadow. Most palettes are too bulky to carry around.

I have their powder foundation, powder buff, it is super convenient. while I love using mineral makeup, you are right, i can't find a practical way to keep it in my purse to freshen up. the pressed mineral foundation i have from Everdayminerals was simply awful, flyaway powder came out everywhere!

mark does have smaller sizes with some stuff, i don't mind either as i find i hardly ever finish any makeup product. their lip sticks, i thought were smaller but when i compared it with another brand, the lipstick itself is the same size actually, just the tube is smaller itself.

mark doesn't currently carry a brown eyeshadow palette, but you can built a 2, 4 or 8 eyeshadow palette yourself. You buy the eyeshadow compact separately from the shadows. it is actually quite cheap too, each eyeshadow is $5. Java is my favorite brown from mark.

let me know if you try anything else, i have been going mark crazy as a rep with my discount! I already think they have good prices, so the discount takes me over the top Laughing .

Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |