Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Stampin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
jcber
5% products discount

Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Just wonder if anyone is as addicted to scrapbooking and stamp card making as I seem to be? It started quite innocently and now it has taken on a mind of it's own...I think I might need some therapy...I became a hobby demo with one company.....of course didn't sell to anyone other than myself.......and now I'm with another company as a demo..once again, I am my own best customer...everytime I go to a stamp camp, I have to have the products to make the same cards.......omg it's either stamps or skin care.....what will happen if one day I have to make a choice? Ever since finding EDS, I've ordered more skin care products than I have used in the past 47 years...somebody stop me!
hopeful
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:21 am      Reply with quote
lol, i love scrapbooking, my sister and i get together all the time to scrap. i used to sell creative memories products, but quit after awhile, didnt have time to host shows, but i still buy there supplies, they are the best, IMHO, there cutting system is the easiest. how long have you been scrapping, i started 12 years ago.
georgette

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
I love making cards by stamping. A lady in the office sells the Stampin-Up products and she has all of us addicted. I make all types of cards throughout the year and love it. Now my cousin and sister are making Christmas cards as well. I probably have more stamp sets than I will ever need but it's still fun.

Early 50s, blonde hair (natural) with red streaks (mid-life crisis), blue eyes, fair skin, small pores, very dry skin, some pigmentation (thanks to growing up in Miami), starting to see fine lines. Love my NuFace and Quasar SP and the CPs and Retin A are working as well.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 am      Reply with quote
I scrapbook all the time. I made both my adult children scrapbooks. My son is grown with two children. The scrapbook I made him was the first gift that ever brought tears to his eyes. A whole year in the making going back to his Great Grandparents. Journaling is what takes me forever...but think it is wonderful to talk about the "who, what, and where" of photos.

I do stamping in my scrapbooks. Last year I made all my Christmas cards. I have several Scottie Dog stamps (I know that is hard to believe Laughing ). My cards took on a vintage look. this craft.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Racecargirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, my mother-in-law did made scrapbooks for my husband and my sister-in-law. Yep. It brought tears to their eyes as well. She even put in a page called "the one I love". She got childhood pictures from my mother and my brother-in-law's mother. That was a total surprise to me. I think a gift like that is great. It's very personal and it shows all of the time and love that goes into something like that. I wish I had the time for cards and scrapbooks but I just don't. Maybe, someday.

Early 50s, blonde hair (natural) with red streaks (mid-life crisis), blue eyes, fair skin, small pores, very dry skin, some pigmentation (thanks to growing up in Miami), starting to see fine lines. Love my NuFace and Quasar SP and the CPs and Retin A are working as well.
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
I scrapbook and I love to do altered art, altered books, altered items, micrscope slides, beeswax collage.... love to create!!!

Deb
jcber
5% products discount

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:04 am      Reply with quote
I just placed a big stampin Up order....like I need to have it, well I kinda do...if ya'll are into stampin cards, there's a great website that has all kinds of homemade cards...they tell you exactly what color cardstock, ink, stamps,etc. that they used to make the card.and it's a free site...I wish I could say that my cards are orginal, but I cased them off the site....I just wish I had time to play with the stuff I got...hmmmmm, maybe when I retire?
jcber
5% products discount

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:13 am      Reply with quote
hopeful...I've been scrapbooking for about 7 years..I agree that CM has the best cutting system..I love their stuff, I only use their albums...I have a friend who is a consultant and she has crops a couple of times a month...I try to go to at least 1 every other month, but it's hard with all the kids stuff going on sometimes..but I love when I get to go....
hopeful
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:20 am      Reply with quote
hi jcber, i use to sell it, actaully more like buy for a discount,lol, but they have great stuff, thats what i do, my lady has a once a month too, my sister and i goto,. i only use there albums too Smile. have you seen the new stuff out, i want to get the big kit, that does a whole year album, but i have so much paper, i cant justify buying it just yet.lol

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:44 am      Reply with quote
The lady in our office that sells Stampin Up has "stamp camps" every quarter. At the next one in October, we are going to get to make about 8-10 holiday cards with all of the new sets from the latest catalog. WHEW HEW!!! Very Happy

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |