Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lumiere Pre-Buy Brush Sale (updated for 2011 sale)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
jlcov1
5% products discount

Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for confirming what the deal is with the prebuy brush orders and free samples. Now we know for sure.

Still haven't ordered my full set yet, must do it soon!
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Oh! I absolutely buy it. Thanks for sharing.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much! Just placed an order Very Happy

Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys, in case you haven't received the email, the 2009 Lumiere brush pre buy is on again. I just bought a few, looks like a great deal! I've resurrected the thread about the previous pre-buy so you could get the relevant comments on brushes from the previous one.

http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/catalog/Pre_Buy_Brushes-119-1.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
What great news! Kim's brushes have been out of stock for ages now, and I wanted to buy some for my daughter's birthday. Well, it'll be late, but this is definitely a case of better late than never. Assuming these are the same quality as earlier brushes, this is a steal!!
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Lumiere will be having another pre-buy starting November 1, 2009. The conditions are on her site.
Brushes will be added on November 1. (Not on yet as of today)

It is http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/catalog/Pre_Buy_Brushes-119-1.html
havana8

Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 am      Reply with quote
more details....

Lumiere eNews wrote:
Hi Everyone!

OK.....ITS HERE!!!! PreBuy Time!

Just wait till you see the prices we have on our signature synthetic brushes this time, really, I think it will knock your socks right off! Wink

And, on top of already steep discounted retail prices we are offering volume discounts. When you purchase 2 or more of a style (as soo many of you do!) you will get an even LOWER price, anywhere from 10%- 30% off of PreBuy Prices!!

We are also offering an "Everything Kit" - you will receive 1 of everything in this PreBuy (with 16 new brushes and 9 old favorites! - a total of 25) for an extremely low, low price - even in this ecomony everyone can afford this kit!

Now, the hoopla Smile

PLEASE, I urge you to fully read and understand the Prebuy rules - since we literally recieve thousands of orders on these, we just do not have the time to correct mistakes (if you chose the wrong shipping or add non prebuy items in with these orders etc.) so, unfortunately we will need to cancel/refund any order that is not correct. Now, I understand there will be a lot of newbie orderers here so, if there's ANYTHING you don't quite understand PLEASE email us, we love to help and it makes our job a whole lot easier to have you order correctly and make you happy! Our email address is: lumieremc@gmail.com

As you will see, we are trying something a bit different from our "normal" brush colors - all brushes will be black handles, black ferrules and 100% synthetic (yes, even the Fiber Optics as always) Pink & Black tip hairs - I am pretty excited, as they are going to look absolutely divine - what stinks is, there's no real pics of "finished" brushes to show you. I wanted to mix it up and have a little fun and also get away from what every other brush on the market looks like. Heck, even if you DESPISE pink, these prices are just too good to pass up!

Happy Shopping!

Lumiere eNews wrote:
Lumiere Mineral Cosmetics - Newsletter
Hi Everyone,

I just want to go through a few things as we have been reciving a few inquiries.

The brushes will have a hot pink base and black tips.

You must order 2 or more of the same brush to get the discounts, they are not on individual brushes as they are already deeply discounted - but, we are offering the Everything Kit: http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/products/PreBuy_Everything_Kit_Synthetic-650-119.html

You cannot combine orders with minerals or anything else other than prebuy brushes - no exceptions

You must chose the correct shipping - when you check out and are choosing your shipping it clearly says which options are OK for Prebuys - Please do not chose a shipping choice that says : NO PREBUYS ALLOWED - Again your order will be canceled/refunded - its nothing personal, its just our terms.

OK, I think thats it for now!

Kim Smile
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered the everything kit. Can't wait to get it. I'm so excited. This will be my first time trying these brushes, but this offer is great. Thanks for the info Very Happy

Marisa
havana8

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Looks like the Lumiere Brush Pre Buy is on again for 2011 so we are again updating the previous pre-buy thread with the latest: Smile http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/catalog/Pre_Buy_Brushes-119-1.html

More details from the newsletter:

Lumiere eNews wrote:
Exciting news! Our Prebuy Brush Sale is FINALLY Here! YAY Smile

We have a lot of your favorites like the Kabuki, 9pc Brush Set etc. But, we this time we are offering all new DUAL brushes! They were inspired by the Paula Dorf Dual Brush Set that retails for $95.00! http://www.amazon.com/Paula-Dorf-Double-Ended-Brush/dp/B001O116T8

We are selling these both in a set and individually!

We also are offering a Dual Duo Fiber Optic & Angled Fiber Optic Brush, you will see there is no pics or measurements yet as its not available but, we promise it to be the same great Fiber Optics that you have known and loved from us for years now!

All Prebuy Terms are listed on the Prebuy page, yes, they are long... but, all the info is in there so, you know exactly what to expect. Through the years of doing these, many questions pop up and we are fairly confident that all of your answers will be in the terms so please carefully read them and if there is still questions, I will be happy to help!

Lastly, since this is Prebuy time, we had to temporarily take off our Shipping Incentives as all Prebuy Brush orders must pay shipping. We would love to offer both but, at the extremely lost prices of the brushes its impossible. We hope that you can kindly understand that we would rather not jack the prices up and offer you the best price possible!

Please keep in mind large orders may be subjected to additional shipping costs, this can only be determine after the brushes are here, and your custom order is packaged and weighed - This just cannot be guesstimated before hand, again, we Thank you for your understanding.

These are absolutely FABULOUS brushes this year, the colors are classic with Black Handles and Silver Ferrules, The hair is super soft, and of course synthetic (never tested on animals!) Dense, Soft and Durable!

The guesstimated time these will be in to us is 11/01, as you may know from times before, we will shut down for a few days and work our butts off to get these inspected and packaged/shipped to you asap! All international orders must ship Priority or Express so, you should get these in plenty time for Christmas if giving for gifts!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |