Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Best deep conditioner?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Esme
5% products discount

Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Phyto Phytonectar Ultra Nourishing Oil Treatment (with egg yolk oil) is v. good too
Sadrina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I love Jessicurl Too Shea. Would highly recommend this as a weekly deep conditioner or as a daily conditioner (if you have dry curly/wavy hair like mine!).
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Someone told me that avocado is good for your hair as well as gelatin to strengthen it.... Also eat fish too....
And 2x per week, I have hot-oil treatment on my hair inside the sauna. My hair has full of bounce and shine... You may want to try this first if you wish....

tetyanak wrote:
I've gone though colouring recently and my hair lost its softness and shine Crying or Very sad . I am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner to restore it to the former glory - so far I tried a few organic brands, that didn't work so well. I would love to get some suggestions, thanks in advance
czech1970
5% products discount

Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer before you wash your hair. This conditioning masque is superb Can be left over night. Philip's formulations match every variation of hair problem.

5% products discount

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:25 am      Reply with quote
A wonderful conditioning mask is the Kerastase Masquintense. You put on a small amount and your hair is completely soft and conditioned. It's pricey but it lasts a long time....you don't need to use much for it to be effective.
Deb78
5% products discount

Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Phillip Kingsley Elastacizer is fab- its a treatment you put on before you shampoo and condition. Put it on, wrap your hair in the shower cap that comes in the box, then wrap your head in a towel and leave it on for half hour or so and you will notice a difference right away.

Debsx
k76

Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
hi everyone!

where can i get the tsubaki shampoo in Toronto. I'm really interested in buying one.

Thanks
baby
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I love pantene pro v deep conditioner. I feel each strand of my hair being coated after I rinse it off.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
Terax Crema!

This is consistantly ranked (several years in a row) as Best Conditioner in In Style magazine's annual "best of" issue.

It may be used as a daily conditioner AND deep-conditioning treatment. Great stuff!
http://www.teraxhaircare.com/terax_product_0806.pdf

If you live in Canada, some salons offer Toronto-based brand Uans. Uans' Crema is identical to that of Terax, but costs a little bit less. (harder to find though)
http://uans.com/crema.htm

Ditto! I had hair extension to my waist and this is the only conditioner that kept them tangle free and soft as silk.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 am      Reply with quote
k76 wrote:
hi everyone!

where can i get the tsubaki shampoo in Toronto. I'm really interested in buying one.

Thanks

I'm not 100% sure but on Yonge St, at this hair salon/hair store close to Wellesley
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:30 am      Reply with quote
The best conditioner I've used in my whole life was by Estee Lauder; it made my hair so alive and smelled like heaven. Anyone else remember it? I mourned when they stopped making it. These days I get a big jar of Megasilk from Sally Beauty Supply, glop it on my hair generously, cover with plastic wrap and put on my electric heat cap. Winter is so hard on my hair, but this has saved it, making it shiny and more manageable.

I’m 60, never smoked, eat healthy, fitness center + hiking, lots of water and nutrients, size 4 jeans Smile, some lower facial sagging, but it’s improving with AALS, Clarisonic, Remergent, L2K, (including her new hand held devices), Ageless exercises, peels, OCM, etc. “This is my face; deal with it.” Annette Bening
Teabags
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Has anybody tried the moroccan method range of shampoos and conditioners? I'm not sure whether they are just a UK brand (I'm in Wales) or whether they are world-wide.

They are organic, au-naturale products and there are four shampoos and two conditioners in the range. You are supposed to use them each in rotation.

The website reviews big them up like nobody's business, but of course they would! But they're fairly expensive to go out and get all six bottles at once. But, i do like the idea behind them and the claims made.

Anyone had any dealings with them?

TIA
Smile

Don't worry what people think - they don't do it very often. 36 year old light brunette with oily/congested skin - but no wrinkles yet though! Tan quite easily and like natural organic stuff on my skin - even better if it's homemade - and i'm a firm believer that beauty comes from within.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Another vote for Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment! I use it once a week on my very thick, wavy hair. I love the scent of Ojon products too. I use the Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Ultra Hydrating Conditioner every day and after towel drying I spritz on the Ojon Revitalizing Mist (leave-in) and either let my hair go curly or a blowdry and then follow up with the Ojon Tunu Elastik Flexible Finishing Hairspray. Yup, I am an Ojon junkie! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Can't believe that I didn't already post on this thread. Another vote for Terax Crema! Because I am too lazy to try to hunt it down locally, I just order it online. My hair is dry, curly, growing in a lot of grey (so dealing with coarse and dry hair from that, too). Crema is quick, easy to use, and quite effective -- so it's become HG for me. I am finding that I forget or just don't feel like taking a lot of time for deep treatments anymore. I love that Crema works in just a few minutes in the shower, but if you want to leave it on longer (I think directions say up to 15 mins for deeper conditioning) that's OK too (but I've never done that).
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
You may want to look into the Morrocan Hair Mask, it contains argan oil and really conditions the hair. I love this stuff!
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Coconut oil as a hot oil hair mask. Tamed my frizz in short order...laying off the bleach helped too Smile

BF
alphazy
5% products discount

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:43 am      Reply with quote
second Philip Kingsley Elasticizer and haven't tried anything else that came close..

Phyto Phytonectar Ultra Nourishing Oil Treatment (with egg yolk oil) is my next favourite Smile
wen_goldfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
i loreal nature's therapy for color treated hair available at sally's
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
wen_goldfish wrote:
i loreal nature's therapy for color treated hair available at sally's

This stuff does work great and for the price you can't beat it.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
HI. I suggest you use AESOP hair care,I uesd 3 years.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:39 am      Reply with quote
I like Shiseido shampoo and conditioner.
Shiseido has a couple of lines to deal with hair problems, HANATSUBAKI is a new production, which hair mask is very excellent!
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:54 am      Reply with quote
luyan wrote:

Where do you purchase this? I looked it up online and it cost almost $100 for some items. That is more than I'm willing to pay for conditioner.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
John Frieda deep conditioner (it's a mask). Got lots of compliments on my hair when I used it. Unfortunatly the last one I had was stolen (grrr) at the pool Sad
But it's cheap (10 bucks)

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
kdd2411 wrote:
luyan wrote:

Where do you purchase this? I looked it up online and it cost almost $100 for some items. That is more than I'm willing to pay for conditioner.

You can buy Aesop at Barneys. The Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Masque is their deep conditioner. I've used it and really like it.

http://www.barneys.com/Rose%20Hair%20+%20Scalp%20Moisturizing%20Masque/00459203001138,default,pd.html
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
alphazy wrote:
second Philip Kingsley Elasticizer and haven't tried anything else that came close..

Phyto Phytonectar Ultra Nourishing Oil Treatment (with egg yolk oil) is my next favourite Smile

I really like the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer too.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |