Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
EYE AREA CREPINESS...light peel?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Clancybug

Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies...fairly new to EDS -- LOVING all the information. Wow!

I am 38 and am starting to see some eye area crepiness (upper and lower). Working on my facial skin (melasma -- HATE IT! and sun spots/hyperpigmentation) with TCA 12.5% (layering it 2x), salicylic (10% in layers also - that can go deep and gets rid of surface sun spots!), Meladerm (just started that 2 days ago), Retin-A and vitamin C (23%) but need some advice on the eye area and how to get rid of that crepiness that can easily give away age. Shock

Advice on doing a glycolic (lower % of course) around the eye area? Can anyone share their sucessful method with me? Razz

Thanks so much!!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
I am surprised that your skin is able to cope with all those actives.
As far as your eyes are concerned, I would be fairly careful what you use around them as most products can easily creep very close to your eyes and cause problems. The Valmont Eye Mask will not only hydrate the eye area but really firm it as well and it is very safe to use. After you use it, you should really see softening in any lines such that they will be hardly noticeable.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi. Thanks so much for the information on the Valmont eye mask. I will certainly check that out! You have had good results from that, huh? That is great.

Just to clarify on all the other actives -- i only peel each month and rotate the TCA and the Salicylic. I use retin-a up to a week prior to prep my skin. Just started the Meladerm and vit C combo for the melasma.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
Clancybug wrote:
Hi. Thanks so much for the information on the Valmont eye mask. I will certainly check that out! You have had good results from that, huh? That is great.

Just to clarify on all the other actives -- i only peel each month and rotate the TCA and the Salicylic. I use retin-a up to a week prior to prep my skin. Just started the Meladerm and vit C combo for the melasma.

Bushy, how much usage can you get from a bottle. Is this everyday, or weekly use? Thanks.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:15 am      Reply with quote
angel06 wrote:

Bushy, how much usage can you get from a bottle. Is this everyday, or weekly use? Thanks.

On many occasions, a sample of this eye mask has been available as a free gift with the purchase of Valmont products. Each mask has 2 vials, one is used to wet the eye pads which are placed under and to the side of the eye and left on for 20 minutes. Then the pads are removed and the second vial is used around the eye area. The full product contains 5 masks. It is used as a treatment so usage depends on the condition of your eye area. I found the effects lasted a week or two.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Thanks bushy.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |