Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Has any product helped your dark circles?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dksnf68
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Just wondering if anyone who has dark circles has found a product that actually reduces them? I've been using DCX serum for a year now without results. I really would love to find a substitute. Thanks Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
the skin under my eyes is a lot thinner than the rest of my face (i don't have thick skin to begin with, anyways), so i found that one way to help prevent those darned blood vessels from showing through is to use a collagen builder--preferably one with less irritation, like a matrixyl serum. there are TONS of these out there, just board search and you're set!
dksnf68
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
youngrace wrote:
the skin under my eyes is a lot thinner than the rest of my face (i don't have thick skin to begin with, anyways), so i found that one way to help prevent those darned blood vessels from showing through is to use a collagen builder--preferably one with less irritation, like a matrixyl serum. there are TONS of these out there, just board search and you're set!

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm not familiar with Matrixyl, I'll check it out Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
I had a lot of luck last year using a product called SkinCubed. It's pricey but it has lasted me a long time. I'm trying a new one, less expensive and I think it might be helping. It is True Radiance eye serum.

kimberly
dksnf68
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I had a lot of luck last year using a product called SkinCubed. It's pricey but it has lasted me a long time. I'm trying a new one, less expensive and I think it might be helping. It is True Radiance eye serum.

kimberly

Hi, Where do you get this? Thanks.

5% products discount

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Here's a link with some info

trueradiance.net/order9.html
dksnf68
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:14 am      Reply with quote
MAHARANI wrote:
Here's a link with some info

trueradiance.net/order9.html

Thanks for the link, have yiu tried it?

5% products discount

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:13 am      Reply with quote
I have ordered it and am now awaiting delivery.

Will let you know how I get on with it.
dksnf68
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:03 am      Reply with quote
MAHARANI wrote:
I have ordered it and am now awaiting delivery.

Will let you know how I get on with it.

OK, I look forward to your review. The price is certainly resonable.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:20 am      Reply with quote
I tried many brands like La Prairie, Swissline, PTR... without seeing any improvement! Sad
I hope there are someone sharing good news!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the True Radiance for almost a week and as I just told a friend, I'm sold on this product. My circles are lessening and even better, the quality of the undereye area is looking very nice. The lids also seem tighter. I can't comment on how this would work with crows feet as that's not a big problem for me. I'm impressed and can't wait to see what further usage will do.
madelie
5% products discount

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the product from Roots Herbal? There was a poster on the Dark Circles Blog that had a bit of success with it.

I have the same problem! Mine's hereditary. Sad I'm looking for something too.
mina1
5% products discount

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also looking for a product I've tried many different product lines and all seem to work for a bit but lose effect on me.

I'm currently using one from Cellcosemet and it seems to be working great but it does come with a price tag $200+

I've seen Borba has one also LUSH has one anyone use those before?
andreana
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with PP, I rec'd a small smaple of Cellcosmet Gel and I used it a few times and within a matter of days my dark circles under my eyes were greatly diminished, I was extremelly impressed with this product, although the price is high a little goes a long way Smile
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
The cellcosmet eye cream is certainly great for the eyes- I have dark circles and puffy eyes but since using nearly all of the sample sized jar, my dark circles are less pronounced, although still slightly puffy, the whole eye area certainly looks better than better!
However, as others have said, its very expensive and its out of my prive range so unfortunately, although I like it, I wont be repurchasing Sad

PS- I cant comment on the anti-ageing benefits as Im only 21 though
youngrace
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
i've heard a lot about the true radiance, and i've recently stumbled upon an eyecream (on skincarerx.com) called belli eye brightening cream--it's for post-pregnancy, but seems to work on everyone (the reviews are really positive).
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:26 am      Reply with quote
If you have dark circle from sleeping late or lack of rest, you should try the product contains vitamin k. It can help and solve dark circle but If you have dark circle since you r baby I think only concealer can help it.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:22 am      Reply with quote
I like Illumineyes by Ice Elements. Not only does it get rid of dark circles, but it also de-puffs and it is sooo soothing! It is extra nice if kept in the fridge in the hotter months.

Also, anything with a good amount of Vitamin K... there is a great DIY recipe posted on here somewhere with knox gelatin and hot water. If you cannot turn it up with a search, I have it somewhere and can look it up for you.

Good luck and take care.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I have learnt something. let me share with you.
if your dark circle is in green colour, that means the blood circulation is poor, so you need to use the product with vitamin k or to improve the circulation. if your dark circle is brown in colour. It is the pigmentation. So whitening product is needed.
MAHARANI
5% products discount

Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
madelie wrote:
Has anyone tried the product from Roots Herbal?

HI

I have tried it in the past and do think it was helpful and there was definitely a difference, but the only thing was the aplication with having to mix it and then apply it for 30 minutes before rinsing it off. Just didn't have the time to keep it up.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:35 am      Reply with quote
Are people still liking the True Radiance eye serum?
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:20 am      Reply with quote
I too have read good things about True Raidiance, and plan to give it a go. I have tried the SkinCubed eye creme (very expensive) but it really did not make much of a difference to the darkness. It did however appear to reduce my fine lines around the eyes.
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:06 am      Reply with quote
I used sisleya eye cream . It's good but so expensive. Does anynone suggest the good and cheap product ?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
Are people still liking the True Radiance eye serum?

I'm waiting for the True Radiance reviews too. I guess if it's going to work it would take some time though. I hope people are having positive results with it, because the price is reasonable.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I've been using the True Radiance for almost a week and as I just told a friend, I'm sold on this product. My circles are lessening and even better, the quality of the undereye area is looking very nice. The lids also seem tighter. I can't comment on how this would work with crows feet as that's not a big problem for me. I'm impressed and can't wait to see what further usage will do.

I know...specially after BluesHeart's review....
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |