Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best of Sephora and Supernatural Poreless SPF 15 Review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like you had fun! I did not like Purity on my skin. I used the face cream and it was ok and the eye/lip cream and thought they were ok. However, a friend of mine stayed over recently and I was not here. She forgot her eye cream and found that in my cabinet. She called me and asked about it - said she had to have it. She has lovely skin already and is not quite as sensitive as I am around the eyes.

I used their microdermasion kit for several months, I set up auto delivery on QVC (it was around $30) and really liked it but quit buying it after I ran out.

I agree with you about the Amazing Grace Shampoo - I really wanted it to be a great shampoo because I love the scent but it was awful on my hair. I loved it as a shower gel and use it still, on occasion. I also have the Falling in Love and Pure Grace. I adore their scents. I do not use the same thing over and over and rotate them in and out of the shower frequently!

I used the Philosophy Supernatural for awhile but did not get quite the coverage I had hoped for. Although, once I got used to the sponge thing, it went on great and felt great.

I guess I am more into their fragrance line than anything else these days. The skin care stuff just did not wow me. However, I know lots of folks who do love their products. It always comes down to the same thing - what works for one may not work for another. I say if you are loving the products keep using them - regardless of what anyone else says about them. Enjoy.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I love their Cinnamon Buns shower gel too! I did not like their Shampoo/Conditioner for dry hair - it was not moisturizing at all for me.

Deb
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I love the philosophy shower gels. I have four in my cupboard right now. I also love their scrubs. I've never used much of their skincare items besides samples-- I've been close to ordering Purity and Hope in a Jar. I think I will definitely try some of it after reading your review. Thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |