Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Amazing Cosmetics Line Smoother + Primer (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
orchardspring

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:53 am      Reply with quote
I've been using this gel for just week & have noticed that under each eye I have a line that feels more like a scratch. This morning I went back to using my Decleor eye cream.
Crying or Very sad Has anyone else noticed this with Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:07 am      Reply with quote
I used the advanced-c eye gel, but not found such case.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
I use this and have not had lines. It's expensive and might not do anything for my skin but I find it very refreshing (has some mint in it I think) and it doesn't irritate my sensitive under eye area. I use it as a perk up for tired eyes and persona Smile during the day.

Maybe there was a ridge on the roller-ball and/or you somehow scratched under your eye?!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
orchardspring wrote:
I've been using this gel for just week & have noticed that under each eye I have a line that feels more like a scratch. This morning I went back to using my Decleor eye cream.

You should probably stop using this if you notice any irritation. I had this before and didn't notice anything, good or bad!

5% products discount

Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
orchardspring wrote:

Hi there,

I had the same thing happen, an irritation on my eyelids - I wans't actually putting the gel on my eyelids but it was slipping down a bit and they are sesitive. Just try to use a little less, it worked for me.
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:41 am      Reply with quote
This product is ok but not the best ive used.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the sound advice,i'll give up
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:01 am      Reply with quote
orchardspring wrote:
I have this product and find it particularly drying. I threw mine out. I'm back to using my regular moisturizer around the eye area.
Rachelwang

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Me too,I will give up it.Now my skin is more sensitive than before, due to the environment pollution? This will strengthen my buying Decleor,he he
System
Automatic Message
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Decleor Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Mask (50 ml) Pro-Derm Stem Youth Serum (50 ml) StriVectin TL Advanced Light Tightening Neck Cream (50 ml)