Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
How to use Aromessence Neroli?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sunshine
5% products discount

Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I need an advise on how to use Aromessence Neroli.
I use a lot of different products and I don't know if I should use this oil before any other product or what. I currently use products in the order as below.
1st, Toner(Cellex-C Betaplex Facial Firming Water) - 2nd, Vit C - 3rd, Dark circle serum - 4th, Hydrating B5 Gel(SkinCeuticals) - 5th, Eye cream(Cellex-C G.L.A. Eye Balm) - 6th, Skin Firming Cream(SkinCeuticals) - 7th, Hydra Floral Fresh Emulsion(Decleor) - 8th,Sun Block(DDF)
What is the order if I use Aromessence Neroli? Am I using the product in right order? Please anyone advise me if I'm using too many products at once. If I'm using many different product at same time, does it reduces the efficiency?

Cool
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, that is quite the beauty regimen! Can I ask what your skin type is? Dry/sensitive, oily, mature? Do you find that using all of those products is working for you?
Also, I am not familiar with the Aromessence Neroli. I know what neroli is (orange blossom), but I was just curious as to that particular product.
Sorry I answered your question with more questions, but I'm trying to get a background here!
-Padme
Very Happy
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, one last thought. if this is an oil, you should apply it last. It will "seal" in the moisture from your water based products, but will allow them to penetrate deeper than if you put the oil on first.
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:17 am      Reply with quote
My friend who has her own beauty salon told me to cleanse and tone, then use my eye cream, then my neroli oil then my hydra floral.

If I was using the essential balm, to cleanse and tone, then eye cream, then neroli oil, then the essential balm.

Now I use the Aromessence Iris oil, she tells me to use this first then put on the vitaroma emulsion.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:44 am      Reply with quote
The oil should be put under your moisturizer, because it makes it go deeper in to your skin, it is "leading the way" so to speak Smile

I am not sure if you should use it with all those other products...? I put in on cleansed skin, then eye balm, then moisturizer/cream with SPF.
Sunshine
5% products discount

Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Pbsadhaka,
I'm early 30 and I have oily/sensitive skin.
I was thinking that I'm using too many products but when I'm reading this forum, I can't resist to try good products, and I'm keep adding to my face....you know what I mean.... Wink
Well, do you think I wouldn't get the best benefit if I'm using all these products all together?

Cool
Mabsy

Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Wow! How long does that take every morning?

I think that might be a bit much, but that is just my view. I DO have many different products but I tend to vary my routine (A LOT! Laughing ) instead of using them all at once.

In terms of the oil though, I use it on toned (sometimes still damp) skin and then use moisturised over it. I have used it over vit C but I am not sure whether you get any benefit that way. You'd need to talk to the EDS ladies or perhaps some "in the know" EDS forum members might clear that up.

Mabsy
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
If you have oily skin, do you really need hydrating gel, firming cream, and emulsion?

How about just toner, vit c, eye serum/cream, pick one moisturizer (you can consider neroli oil as a moisturizer), sunscreen?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |