Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellcosmet product at Saks Fifth Avenue
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Eyes_green
5% products discount

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
I am a new to Cellcosmet and to the skin care a la lux in general. The reason why I decided to give it a try is because I have an aquaitance, she is a cosmetologist/doctor. She told me that she has been using this line herself and it is great to PREVENT skin aging, if used constantly.

So, here I am at Saks Fifth ave New York. Met by a nice sales person and counter manager. She took me to the "spa" room where she cleansed my face with the Clarifying gel, then use Activator Gel, then Tonic, then Anti-Stress mask, followed by Preventive Day cream and Ultra-Eye cream.
I was quite sceptical at first, but when I look in the mirror I was astonished - my dull, tired skin looked like it was glowing from the inside! I was totally sold on Cellcosmet.

Now, a few notes after reading some product reviews - one post said that it is Cheaper to buy Cellcosmet here at EDS, however I compared prices and Saks is selling for the same price. Their product is fresh, not outdated, like some one mentioned.
I bought Activator gel and Tonic and received a bunch of sampled of almost everything they had! They also booked me with Lana Starkova - Cellcosmet Rep from Switzerland. She does skin analysis and treatment based on her discoveries. I will then buy what she tells me I need at the moment.

Now a question to regular users - How much cream you need to apply on the face? I am using Preventiv day and I pt very little dab which I spread evenly on the entire face. Should I use more? How do you know how much to apply?

I would appreciate your suggestions!
havana8

Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome Eyes_green! There are quite a few here that love Cellcosmet and will be able to help you. Smile I just wanted to pop in to reassure you that in all the time I have been purchasing from EDS, several years now, not once have I ever had a product whose expiry was "outdated". Their products are "fresh" and their CS is top notch. They are really great to deal with.
Eyes_green
5% products discount

Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:18 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Welcome Eyes_green! There are quite a few here that love Cellcosmet and will be able to help you. Smile I just wanted to pop in to reassure you that in all the time I have been purchasing from EDS, several years now, not once have I ever had a product whose expiry was "outdated". Their products are "fresh" and their CS is top notch. They are really great to deal with.

Thank you for welcoming me! I was actually replying to those who said that Saks product is outdated, not EDS.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:53 am      Reply with quote
I have Ultra Vital and it comes with a little spoon. I only apply that tiny amount and it seems to be enough. Sometimes I apply more when there is freezing snow/rain in the winter around my mouth and nose.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) pH Advantage High Potency Effective Vitamin C Serum (51 ml / 1.75 floz) Benir Beauty BV-9 Platinum Provectus Super Serum with Bee Venom (50 g / 1.7 floz)