Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Baby Q Available on EDS!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Nov 2006
Posts: 337
Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Baby Q is available on EDS! I've been reading all the positive posts for a long time. Now with the Tanda also available which one do I choose? Everything at once. Can anyone help? I have sensitive, aging, sometimes red skin. No acne just reactive blotches if I use the wrong products. Also, the satisfaction issue. If not satisfied do we return the BQ to EDS or manufacturer. I understand that Tanda hasn't been clear on a satisfaction guarantee. I just can't decide. They are pricey so I want the best.
dksnf68
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 119
Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:40 am      Reply with quote
I want to get one of these too, I just don't know what to do, which one to get Confused I want to get the one that works best and gives me the most results possible, considering the price Exclamation

_________________
Darlene, 45, oily, dehydrated sundamaged skin.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Jul 2004
Posts: 3539
Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:07 am      Reply with quote
doohicus wrote:
Baby Q is available on EDS! I've been reading all the positive posts for a long time. Now with the Tanda also available which one do I choose? Everything at once. Can anyone help? I have sensitive, aging, sometimes red skin. No acne just reactive blotches if I use the wrong products. Also, the satisfaction issue. If not satisfied do we return the BQ to EDS or manufacturer. I understand that Tanda hasn't been clear on a satisfaction guarantee. I just can't decide. They are pricey so I want the best.


I have been using the BQ for close to a year (aging skin). I absolutely LOVE it!!!! Advanced Thera is a class act company. If I were you I would give them a call. If I had to guess they will honor all their customer satisfaction/warranty/guarantee direct through them.

For anyone who gets an EDS discount this is a sweet deal. Should I be a nice mother and pick one up for my daughter? Think My BQ disappeared for over a month. Bad Grin

_________________
As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Jun 2005
Posts: 360
Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Just bought one from EDS but just hit me that I need an adapter to convert the power in Australia. Does anyone know if any universal adaptor (traveller's adpator) will work? Or does it need a special transformer?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Jul 2004
Posts: 3539
Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:02 am      Reply with quote
LizaA wrote:
Just bought one from EDS but just hit me that I need an adapter to convert the power in Australia. Does anyone know if any universal adaptor (traveller's adpator) will work? Or does it need a special transformer?


I am in US so did not have to think about an adapter. The BQ thread is so long to find posts regarding the correct adaptor for you. My suggestion is to email or call AdvancThera:

Quasar Light Therapy
t: (800)944-1523
e: alex@advanthera.com
w: www.AdvanThera.com

_________________
As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Nov 2006
Posts: 337
Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie! I forgot about the discount. It is an attractive deal. Leaning towards the BQ. Reading all the posts I find their customer service is highly regarded as is the product. Plus I can upgrade too. The Tanda price is appealing. Someone did a comparison but I can't remember the forum. The use for pain is also a plus. If it works for thinning hair it would be a miracle machine.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Jul 2004
Posts: 3539
Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:33 am      Reply with quote
doohicus wrote:
Thanks Winnie! I forgot about the discount. It is an attractive deal. Leaning towards the BQ. Reading all the posts I find their customer service is highly regarded as is the product. Plus I can upgrade too. The Tanda price is appealing. Someone did a comparison but I can't remember the forum. The use for pain is also a plus. If it works for thinning hair it would be a miracle machine.


I am going to get my DH to start using it on his hairline. Helping with pain makes the Quasar my best friend. Embarassed I can't begin to tell you how it helped my post-op reconstructive foot pain. You just have to take the time and use the device.

_________________
As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: 950
Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
The new product again. I love to try new brand of skincare. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) pH Advantage High Potency Effective Vitamin C Serum (51 ml / 1.75 floz)