Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

photofacial devices - confused and frustated
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
nat1173

Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
i would love to have a home use device for remal of wrinkes - but there are so many devices - and none of them give specifics of wavelengths, etc. i just don't want tot hrow money away on a toy or a flashlight with a red light in it!!!! Can someone please tell me, what product acually works?
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
nat1173 wrote:
i would love to have a home use device for remal of wrinkes - but there are so many devices - and none of them give specifics of wavelengths, etc. i just don't want tot hrow money away on a toy or a flashlight with a red light in it!!!! Can someone please tell me, what product acually works?

I have the Tanda and the Lightstim and they both 'work'. From what I've read about the Baby Quasar I think it's construction and speed for results that make it the best rated here so far. Now the Tanda is the smallest but has the 2 attachments, one for acne (Tanda clear) and the other for rejuvination. The Tanda is used with the blue light first then move onto the red. I have one and I'm happy with the blue light results. I've had a Lightstim for months so I can't really see a difference with the Tanda red. So it may really come down to money. The Tanda is a deal at $295 CDN as you get both the blue and red lights and being so compact it would be great for travel. The Lightstim offers both a red rejuvination light and and acne light but you'd be looking at about 200 dollars American each. The Baby Quasar is $449.00 CDN at EDS and has gotten rave reviews. EDS offers both Tanda and Baby Quasar, Lightstim you have to order on phone or online.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I use the DPL from NCN pro skin care and it has been a miracle for me. I use it with Vit C and also Copper Peptides to push. It's quick, easy and has given me outstanding results.
GetMyYouthBack
5% products discount

Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Rufus"]
nat1173 wrote:

I have the Tanda and the Lightstim and they both 'work'.

?

Can I ask, what is the difference that you are seeking from the Tanda vs the Lightstim?

I ask because so far, I have bought one gadget. The Lightstim. I used it for about 1 month, and then it went into a drawer. It has been there for about 3 months, been so busy...But, now I am going to pull it out and start using it again. But, I have been wanting to find another gadget to address my saggy upper eyelids, my under eye bags, and something to tighten up my cheeks...is the tanda or baby supposed to do any of those things that maybe the lightstim isnt supposed to do?
Thanks

44, 1/2 okinawan, 1/2 heinz 57 - dry skin, kind of dull in color, TOO MANY wrinkles under eyes when I smile...and puffiness or lumpy fat pads under eyes, looking for the magic pill to get my youth back
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |