Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Help!! Need Angelina Jolies sunglasses, what are they??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Author Message
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Nov 2004
Posts: 1184
Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Can anyone help please?

I'm going mad trying to find out what these sunglasses are that Angelina Jolie was wearing in Venice in Sept, I've searched everywhere. I have never coveted any celebs stuff before but I really love the sunglasses.

I have no idea what the make is, does anyone know?

Please click on the link for a photo of them, not sure how to upload the picture here.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.atub36.dsl.pipex.com/jolie.jpg
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 3396
Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:10 am      Reply with quote
That logo looks like Christian Dior to me.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 3396
Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:24 am      Reply with quote
I was wrong! They're Bulgari - and very gorgeous:

http://sunglasses.styledrops.com/discount-sunglasses-21111.html
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Nov 2004
Posts: 1184
Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:41 am      Reply with quote
You sweetie!! Well done! I've been searching for days, now I just have to try to track some down.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 3396
Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:54 am      Reply with quote
You're very welcome. I hope you find some as I absolutely love them. In fact, if I hadn't just bought some new sunnies before I went on my hols, I'd try and track down a pair myself!

Good luck with the hunt. If I do see any for sale, I'll let you know.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 3396
Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:08 am      Reply with quote
Out of curiosity, I did a bit of a search and have found them here - from Italy, so no dreaded Customs charges. Unfortunately, I've never used this site before. It looks legit, but I'd always check out sites for expensive sunglasses first before splashing out your cash.

http://www.otticanet.com/bulgari.cfm?p_codice_occhiale=BV_862&glasses_type=2
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Nov 2004
Posts: 1184
Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, I found them too, my only problem buying sunglasses sight unseen (pardon the pun), is they may not suit me or they may be damaged when they arrive. I've been trying to find a stockist that I can actually visit, which is easier said than done. They also might be an old stock item now as they were released in Jan '06. Rolling Eyes
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Nov 2004
Posts: 1184
Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
You're very welcome. I hope you find some as I absolutely love them. In fact, if I hadn't just bought some new sunnies before I went on my hols, I'd try and track down a pair myself!

Good luck with the hunt. If I do see any for sale, I'll let you know.


Weird isn't it. I saw that photo and thought I have to have those! I've never done that before. I always tend to go for the tortoise shell type anyway and love the styling on the sides.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 3396
Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:53 am      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
Thanks, I found them too, my only problem buying sunglasses sight unseen (pardon the pun), is they may not suit me or they may be damaged when they arrive. I've been trying to find a stockist that I can actually visit, which is easier said than done. They also might be an old stock item now as they were released in Jan '06. Rolling Eyes


I think Harvey Nicks stocks Bulgari sunglasses. I'm sure several of the other prestige London stores probably do too. It might be worth contacting them to see if they're in stock. It's a lot of money to spend if you find you hate them on you when they arrive. Unless you can find somewhere with a good return policy, of course.

If I had the cash to spare, I'd offer to buy them off you if you didn't like them! Laughing

There's a Bulgari in Terminal 3 at Heathrow - if you'll be flying from there in the near future, you might get them dutyfree. I bought mine there (but from Chanel) for a really decent price.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Nov 2004
Posts: 1184
Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:15 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:


I think Harvey Nicks stocks Bulgari sunglasses. I'm sure several of the other prestige London stores probably do too. It might be worth contacting them to see if they're in stock. It's a lot of money to spend if you find you hate them on you when they arrive. Unless you can find somewhere with a good return policy, of course.

If I had the cash to spare, I'd offer to buy them off you if you didn't like them! Laughing

There's a Bulgari in Terminal 3 at Heathrow - if you'll be flying from there in the near future, you might get them dutyfree. I bought mine there (but from Chanel) for a really decent price.



Hi

Did a bit of phoning around today and looks like I will have to try to forget them... sniffle, sniffle. Oh the shame of not knowing that you can't buy last years stock in any of the boutiques this year. Darrrrling, they're SO last season! Wink

Nope looks like the only place I would get them is online and not knowing if they would fit or suit me is off putting.

As to the airport I'm always flying abroad and not too far in the future BUT it's always from Gatwick and they don't have a Bvlgari. Bummer.

I've since found loads of other photos of Angelina Jolie and she wears Bvlgari glasses a lot, so I reckon as soon as they get they're new season in, they must send them to her... lucky b*tch!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 3396
Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
[Did a bit of phoning around today and looks like I will have to try to forget them... sniffle, sniffle. Oh the shame of not knowing that you can't buy last years stock in any of the boutiques this year. Darrrrling, they're SO last season! Wink

Nope looks like the only place I would get them is online and not knowing if they would fit or suit me is off putting.

As to the airport I'm always flying abroad and not too far in the future BUT it's always from Gatwick and they don't have a Bvlgari. Bummer.

I've since found loads of other photos of Angelina Jolie and she wears Bvlgari glasses a lot, so I reckon as soon as they get they're new season in, they must send them to her... lucky b*tch!


Awwww, that's annoying. And I was going to live vicariously through you buying them. Crying or Very sad

If I were you, I'd put some annoyed bees on my lips, then go to Bulgari and pretend to be her. It you take a Brad Pitt lookylikey with you, you might just get away with it. Wink
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Nov 2004
Posts: 1184
Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:18 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
sarahb wrote:
[Did a bit of phoning around today and looks like I will have to try to forget them... sniffle, sniffle. Oh the shame of not knowing that you can't buy last years stock in any of the boutiques this year. Darrrrling, they're SO last season! Wink

Nope looks like the only place I would get them is online and not knowing if they would fit or suit me is off putting.

As to the airport I'm always flying abroad and not too far in the future BUT it's always from Gatwick and they don't have a Bvlgari. Bummer.

I've since found loads of other photos of Angelina Jolie and she wears Bvlgari glasses a lot, so I reckon as soon as they get they're new season in, they must send them to her... lucky b*tch!


Awwww, that's annoying. And I was going to live vicariously through you buying them. Crying or Very sad

If I were you, I'd put some annoyed bees on my lips, then go to Bulgari and pretend to be her. It you take a Brad Pitt lookylikey with you, you might just get away with it. Wink


It will take a hell of a lot more than some annoyed bees on my lips for me to look like Angelina Jolie!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 3396
Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:43 am      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
majorb wrote:
sarahb wrote:
[Did a bit of phoning around today and looks like I will have to try to forget them... sniffle, sniffle. Oh the shame of not knowing that you can't buy last years stock in any of the boutiques this year. Darrrrling, they're SO last season! Wink

Nope looks like the only place I would get them is online and not knowing if they would fit or suit me is off putting.

As to the airport I'm always flying abroad and not too far in the future BUT it's always from Gatwick and they don't have a Bvlgari. Bummer.

I've since found loads of other photos of Angelina Jolie and she wears Bvlgari glasses a lot, so I reckon as soon as they get they're new season in, they must send them to her... lucky b*tch!


Awwww, that's annoying. And I was going to live vicariously through you buying them. Crying or Very sad

If I were you, I'd put some annoyed bees on my lips, then go to Bulgari and pretend to be her. It you take a Brad Pitt lookylikey with you, you might just get away with it. Wink


It will take a hell of a lot more than some annoyed bees on my lips for me to look like Angelina Jolie!


Then tell them you're in disguise to avoid all your fans and the paparazzi! Laughing
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Posts: 250
Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
I have a pair just like that. I found it at walmart for 3$!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 3396
Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:11 am      Reply with quote
daniel7654 wrote:
I have a pair just like that. I found it at walmart for 3$!


$3! Flaming heck! Shock Laughing
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Nov 2004
Posts: 1184
Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
daniel7654 wrote:
I have a pair just like that. I found it at walmart for 3$!


Bvlgari? I don't think so.
melanie haber
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 230
Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
I can totally imagine sunglasses in WalMart getting that low on clearance, made-in-China knock-offs among them. I haven't ever been to a WalMart but I know they can have very low prices.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Decleor Orexcellence Energy Concentrate Youth Mask (50 ml) Pro-Derm Stem Youth Serum (50 ml) Amazing Cosmetics Line Smoother + Primer (15 ml / 0.5 floz)