Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2Kiss system… time for a Review.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: Are you glad you used this system?

Yes
65%
 65%  [ 48 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 13 ]
I use/d it and am ambivalent. ( please tell us your experience!)
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 73

aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,

I've been posting here for a while on this new Lips2Kiss forum started by Catski. While I think it was a great idea, since the old thread was sooo long, I've not been able to vote myself. When I click on the forum, there is no button to actually cast my vote. I keep seeing the vote go up and down with the bar graph, but it's a mystery to me how one actually gets to cast a vote. By the way, I DID register with EDS. Can anyone here enlighten me? Many thanks! Aprile
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
I find I can only see the vote button until I actually vote, then it disappears.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:04 am      Reply with quote
I rather think I made a mistake using the poll feature here.

It was me wanting to know wether to try the L2K system, without reading the entire other thread, but in fact the 'review' comments have been very useful, and the poll far less so - if someone votes that they were ambivalent or didnt get on with the system, but doesnt actually share with us what went on for them with regard to using the products, it's actually valueless to me.

I've read enough reviews on MUA to know perfectly well that there are people who vote down a product because
they didnt really know how to use it,didnt put the effort into finding out how to use it, or simply didnt need it and therefore saw no result!

For myself, I've had pretty Amazing and Fantastic results very quickly - but like Kandis says, no-one can predict at what rate your lip tissue will respond.You have to try it and see! I'm so glad I jumped off the fence. Smile
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Everybody, This is my 16th day into the system. I've had no peeling and just a little bit of dryness so far. I have two of the CNG but, I really don't get much color at all from either shade. I'm so used to having color on my lips. I don't like being in public without SOME color. Embarassed What are your experiences with the CNG?
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I bought the "light berry blend" and the "rich pink sorbet". You can barely tell I am wearing the light berry, but I really like the pink sorbet and just ordered another one. I believe you should also ask for the richer versions of the colours when you place your order if you want a darker colour.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I had the same experience with the colored glazes - very little noticeable color. Kandis recently made a shade that is beautiful and it will soon be available on her site - I'll let you know as soon as I know the name of it.
I have heard you need to ask for the brighter colors to get something that shows up.
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Awesome! Thanks for the colour recommendations! Diana P, what colour is your skin tone? Those were the 2 colours I was most interested in!

Why would there be peeling and dryness involved with this lip system?!?!? So the exfoliator isn't a physical one?!

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
When I started using the cng I could hardly tell I had any colour on my lips and felt almost"naked". That was because my lips were almost skin coloured, they just blended into the rest of my face!. Now that I have been using the system a while my lips are far pinker and the coloured night glazes seem to bring out that colour even more. FWIW.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
thats great to know as i was having that same prob - the CNG just werent pigmented enough to make a difference. Kandis is making me richer versions - whoo-hoo!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone out there getting results WITHOUT using the colour glazes or whatever the coloured product is called?

I don't currently use anything on my lips except blistix medicated on occasion and I'll never be able to get a coloured product onto my lips with any accuracy without a mirror . . . just can't see myself sitting in meetings and pulling out a mirror and lip gloss every 20 minutes. My clients would stage an intervention for sure.

Slapping some clear stuff on the lips, I can do though . . .

any advice?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, K! The regular night glaze that is included in the spa lip kit is not colored, so that is what you would use. You do not have to use the colored night glaze.
k! (orangewasabi)
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Rileygirl, that's comforting to know
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
No problem. Good luck with it, if you choose to do the system. I have been on it now for around 7 months (you can see my pics in this thread). I had horribly dry lips and I have deep lip verticals. I have had great progress with the system and it really is not hard. For the 1st 3 months I used the product about every 30 minutes, which is not hard at all, especially if you already put on chapstick or lipstick you just replace that with the L2K product and it takes 2 seconds! Anyway, again, good luck if you decide to try it!
savagegardener

Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:44 am      Reply with quote
First post and sorry to resurrect this thread but the other long one is just a bit too overwhelming for me.

I have a question about the system. I like the idea of it but will not be able to follow it to a "T". Are there any EDS members who have had results just using the system in the evening, and wearing lipstick during the day? I understand that it's supposed to be a fulltime commitment but I don't think I am ready to make that leap just yet. But i'm wondering if I can still get some of the benefits as a "part-timer".

Thank you in advance for your help.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I'm not so sure it would be worth the expense if you're still using lipsticks during the daytime hours. Her theory is based on the fact that the waxes serve to suffocate and thus age the lips. It seems as if some did not use the system as often as directed but still had good results but I'm not sure if they also wore traditional lipsticks. Let's see what others say, though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
I used L2K faithfully, religiously for more than four months and I think it put my lips in great condition. I have full lips anyway - it made them even nicer. I did have tremendous amt of peelilng which got to be a little annoying after while... But I think using this system got my lips in a way that I now can use other products (still very particular about what that is - Julie Hewett and Vincent Longo sheers). I got rid of most others. I still use L2K off and on all day when I remember.

I recommend this product and Kandis - the owner is truly a marvelous, involved person - cares about those who use her products and wants all customers to have results! She'll help you with your concerns.
allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Could someone please tell me what is included in the lipcare system? does it come with the line eliminator? On the website it just states "lip cream" so I am not sure if it is the line eliminator. Thanks!
Manon20
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
allyssa wrote:
Could someone please tell me what is included in the lipcare system? does it come with the line eliminator? On the website it just states "lip cream" so I am not sure if it is the line eliminator. Thanks!

Hello Allyssa, i think when you order the lipscare system Kandis send you the line eliminator on sample. Feel free to email her, she is so sweet and very helpful.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
You could actually ask for a sample of LE when you order your Lipcare system, but LE is not a part of the system.
Good luck, R.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
I've been out of the L2K loop for awhile. Can anyone enlighten me as to the newer products? Aren't they supposed to keep peeling at a minimum? Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about Laughing

When I used it - there was lip cream, liquid gold (I think it was) and a glaze and you kept alternating. Also there was the blowdryer step and the exfoliator used only occasionally. I liked except that I started peeling like a snake. Embarassed
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:22 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets how often did you have to top up the products especially during the peeling stage? any idea whether this system can help with evening out lip skin tone?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Here's where all the action is! Just ordered the L2K system this morning and can't wait to get started on it. I have been a heavy Chapstick dependent for MANY years and am hoping to get off that need for good. I have very nice shape to my lips to begin with, but they constantly look dehydrated, feel sticky yet dry, coloring isn't all that great and of course the lines...I am fully expecting to be one of those excessive "peelers", but I am in this for the long haul. In the coming weeks, I will be adding the ULLE, the LE and the face cream to the routine.

I am really hopeful about this system and what it can do for my lips....will report progress as it comes and I have also taken before pics. Here's to Chapstick free lips!!!!!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 am      Reply with quote
simran wrote:
sister sweets how often did you have to top up the products especially during the peeling stage? any idea whether this system

Hi - Not sure if I'm understanding your question but here goes: I was very faithful with the steps: as in I used them every hour or less - the gold, the cream, the alternating. (I can't remember anymore the exact steps but I I was super dedicated to doing it right!) I exfoliated only once a week or so. I bought the original kit and in four months bought I think two more creams and two more golds and a few glazes - I wanted different colors. But remember I used the products in the sequence Kandis said and very frequently as advised. I'd like to start again but it is an expensive endeavor and I may just start putting some creams with Hyaluronic acid right now and see what goes. I do not have lip lines so my thing was mainly for the softness and lushness! The peeling got very bad for me after the first few months. I was never a chapstick person or anything so I don't understand that.

Good luck. I really liked the one product called "sexy Mama" A gloss, I believe.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
hi sister sweets i was wondering how often you 'topup' i.e purchase another full sized products again......im understanding from your previous post that was at 4 months?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
No, It was sooner than that - probably two months or even less... I used a lot of product all day long. If you use them less frequently than I did you could probably have them last longer.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |